Wolverine vs azreal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep areana match who wins?

shit I ment azrael

Nataku8188
Wolverine through attrition. Wouldn't say he wins feeling very good by the end either.

capt it up
actauly now think about it azael stand no chance he not better in any way.

Nataku8188
Yes he is. He's better in every way.

Strength?
Azrael is bio-engineered to be stronger than a human being, can throw over five hundred pound objects with ease. Strength is gauged somewhere around 2 ton lifting ability

Speed
Almost superhuman quickness, able to keep up with Deathstroke in H2H

Skill?
The system allows him access to an entire lineage of assassins, as shown against Batman, mastering all the martials arts in the world isn't that effective when your opponent can move faster, hit harder, take more, and is a master of their own unique fighting style.

Equipment?
Azrael's armor is insulated, bullet proof, heavily padded, does little to restrict movement, fire proof, has two flaming wristblades that he can shoot at an enemy.

Stamina?
Azrael got his ass beat by a venom pumped thug, then bane, then a shipwreck, then went two days without food, fought the addiction of a more powerful venom than the one that took Batman three bed-ridden days of Alfred intensive care to overcome, and then proceeded to fight, and beat, Bane. His healing factor allowed him to fight Deathstroke while in the presence of the DC version of Omega Red without showing signs of fatigue.

outavodka
screw that punisher handed az his ass in a crossover

Psyquis52
Originally posted by outavodka

That's not exactly what happened.

Punisher stole a gas grenade from Azrael and they never even fought.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by outavodka

What page? I'm lookin' at it right now, and I don't see that anywhere. Possibly page "You're-an-idiot" ?

King Castle
Wolverine. i have his early series and as cool as the guy tried to pass him off Azrael is nowhere close to Wolverine nor as impressive when compared to Logan's feat history.

Juk3n
Originally posted by King Castle
Wolverine. i have his early series and as cool as the guy tried to pass him off Azrael is nowhere close to Wolverine nor as impressive when compared to Logan's feat history.

you bumped a 5 year old thread to state the obvious? stick out tongue

King Castle
yes, b/c other sites have surfaced and ppl claiming that azrael will beat wolvie and ko him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.