Kenshin vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
bloodlusted kenshin with NOT-reversed blade sword. lets say when he was a batosai vs. wolverine. who would win?

Psyquis52
That's kinda cool! Although I would really like to see Kenshin vs Silver Samurai.

I think Kenshin wins this.

Darksaint
Hiko >>>> ALL

grey fox
I can honestly say i have never seen an episode of Samurai X OR Ruoni Kenshin . Although from his famed sword skills he should be able to wipe wolverine out . Adamantium skeleton or not.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
I can honestly say i have never seen an episode of Samurai X OR Ruoni Kenshin . Although from his famed sword skills he should be able to wipe wolverine out . Adamantium skeleton or not.

Fox! I'm suprised!jawdrop

Ritoshi
Originally posted by vold
bloodlusted kenshin with NOT-reversed blade sword. lets say when he was a batosai vs. wolverine. who would win? Left or Right ?

Closed eek!

Thunderstrike
Countdown til this gets closed

vold
you know there are kenshin comics (mangas) right?

Thunderstrike
They'll still close it.

grey fox
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Fox! I'm suprised!jawdrop

I don't get as much anime as i'd like , it's because the British networks are strict bastards and play crap most of the time . Although things are starting to even out a bit now since i bought an anime box set and have a few copied dvds .

Including

Season 1 of Evangelion
Violence Jack
Virus Buster Serge Vol 1 2 3
The first 8 episodes of FMA
The entire Guyver Ova
Hellsing
Hellsing OVA vol 1
Akira
Blood the last vampire
Blue Gender vol 2 3
Bubblegum crash the movie
Dbz Movie 2 :Tree of Life
Zone of The enders Vol 1
Detonator Orgun
Armatidge the third : Poly Matrix
and Amon Saga

CaptainStoic
Grey, you have to get the DVD box set, Kenshin is the TRUTH!!! I think in terms of skill he would spank Jubei from Ninja Scroll... Silver Samurai wouldn't last more than a fleeting instant when he's in his Batousai The Man-Slayer mode, neither would Wolverine.

Psyquis52
I don't get as much anime as i'd like , it's because the British networks are strict bastards and play crap most of the time . Although things are starting to even out a bit now since i bought an anime box set and have a few copied dvds .

Including

Season 1 of Evangelion
Violence Jack
Virus Buster Serge Vol 1 2 3
The first 8 episodes of FMA
The entire Guyver Ova
Hellsing
Hellsing OVA vol 1
Akira
Blood the last vampire
Blue Gender vol 2 3
Bubblegum crash the movie
Dbz Movie 2 :Tree of Life
Zone of The enders Vol 1
Detonator Orgun
Armatidge the third : Poly Matrix
and Amon Saga

That explains all the Hellsing references I read you making when I first joined up. smile

grey fox
Yup , i have a Hellsing respect thread.... i just neglect to update it because i'm a lazy bastard......

Psyquis52
Yup , i have a Hellsing respect thread.... i just neglect to update it because i'm a lazy bastard......

laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Grey, you have to get the DVD box set, Kenshin is the TRUTH!!! I think in terms of skill he would spank Jubei from Ninja Scroll... Silver Samurai wouldn't last more than a fleeting instant when he's in his Batousai The Man-Slayer mode, neither would Wolverine.

When i get some more cash i'm going to pick up ether Ghost in the shell or Ninja scroll . Decisions...decisions.....

Thunderstrike
Ghost in the Shell is better than Ninja Scroll, in my opinion.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Ghost in the Shell is better than Ninja Scroll, in my opinion.

yes

Thunderstrike
btw, something funny:
http://keanucongress.ytmnd.com/

grey fox
btw, something funny:

He wants a $10,000 hooker ?

Psyquis52
btw, something funny:

wink cute

CaptainStoic
I used to have a little gig selling anime across Canada, well okay it wasn't tha little... but Ninja Scroll according to sales was much better. Fact is, it was the 1994 winner of the Tokyo Anime film festival, which was comprised of over 2000 titles.... Ninja Sroll is a must have.... Ghost isn't bad though, I mean U2 has a track on it.

Thunderstrike
Personally, I thought Ghost had a better story to it. Ninja Scroll is action and boobies.

CaptainStoic
big grin Yup that it did, but I couldn't restock enough Ninja Scroll to keep up with the demand, at that point in time... Ghost in the Shell was better known though but that because it appeared in theaters around the world. Ninja scroll however sold more units, it's really a matter of taste though, I have them both. I loved Battle Angel Aleta though... Gally would scrap Mutoko Kusonagi.

Thunderstrike
Check the link I just posted on the first page! big grin

CaptainStoic
LMAO! laughing

grey fox
big grin Yup that it did, but I couldn't restock enough Ninja Scroll to keep up with the demand, at that point in time... Ghost in the Shell was better known though but that because it appeared in theaters around the world. Ninja scroll however sold more units, it's really a matter of taste though, I have them both. I loved Battle Angel Aleta though... Gally would scrap Mutoko Kusonagi.

Battle angel was kickass , i remember watching it when i was 12.

StyleTime
Wolverine wins. The guy has fought tougher opponents than Kenshin AND is also more experienced. Let's also not forget the healing factor,adamantium skeleton, and extra senses.
Silver Samurai wouldn't last more than a fleeting instant when he's in his Batousai The Man-Slayer mode, neither would Wolverine.
Silver Samurai would give him a much better fight than you think. I think Kenshin could still pull a majority, but it wouldn't be as easy as you think.

Kenshin vs Gambit anyone?shifty

bean_machine
Kenshin would get murdered by Wolverine.

As Kenshin, he is not as fast or strong or agile as Hitokiri Battousai. In this state, he doesn't have what it takes to take on Wolverine. Wolverine would just slice through his sword and then chop Kenshin up into tiny little cubes and feed them to dogs.

As Hitokiri Battousai he is faster and stronger and more agile, but its not like its on par with Wolverine. Wolverine is faster, much stronger and more agile. As the Battousai he would be chopped into little cubes as well.

The only thing Kenshin might be able to do is pull of his ultimate technique, the AmaKakeru Ryu No Hirameki. But since this is a bloodluted Kenshin, he is the Battousai, and he'll end up dying trying to pull off his ultimate technique.

I also think that Jubei would murder Kenshin. He is on par with all of Kenshin's skills. Its true that Kenshin beat Ryjuta, but Jubei is far more skilled than Ryjuta.

leonheartmm
jubei{from onimusha i assume} is FAR superior to any street leveller battling thor level guys etc. but as far as these two are concerned i cant come at a conclusion, if its a completely unbiased fight with no {hero advantage} battousai should win, but u never know.

Black Adam
Originally posted by StyleTime

Kenshin vs Gambit anyone?shifty

I think he already did laughing

http://mx.geocities.com/aoshisama01/rkx_archivos/Udo.jpg
http://www.absoluteanime.com/rurouni_kenshin/jin-e.jpg

I heard the creator of the series really like Marvel and x-men in particular

StyleTime
Originally posted by Black Adam

Heh heh. laughing

Of course, if that were actually Gambit, Kenshin would die.

Black Adam
Heh heh. laughing

Of course, if that were actually Gambit, Kenshin would die.

well yeah..

kenshin go Boom !!!

Tallis
if anyone wants to see any Kenshin epi's or anything really check out this site. www.youtube.com

te search is at the top righthand corner. Make sure to type in Samurai x if your looking for things to watch about Kenshin

StyleTime
well yeah..

kenshin go Boom !!!
I am starting to think Gambit would win even without the boom part. Blade couldn't even touch Gambit when they fought and Gambit wasn't even serious.

capt it up
I am starting to think Gambit would win even without the boom part. Blade couldn't even touch Gambit when they fought and Gambit wasn't even serious.
what year and whatn issue are u referring to it makes a big diffrence

srankmissingnin

Blade is walking joke. The guy is only class 2 in strength at very best, other then that he has nothing to even talk about. His healing factor, speed and fighting skill are jokes. Marvel Vampires aren't shit and niether is Blade someone like Daredevil would walk all over him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tallis
if anyone wants to see any Kenshin epi's or anything really check out this site. www.youtube.com

te search is at the top righthand corner. Make sure to type in Samurai x if your looking for things to watch about Kenshin

I wouldn't recommend anyone watch any of the episodes. The art is so horrible... if you want any experience with Kenshin download some scanlations of the manga.

StyleTime
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade is walking joke. The guy is only class 2 in strength at very best, other then that he has nothing to even talk about. His healing factor, speed and fighting skill are jokes. Marvel Vampires aren't shit and niether is Blade someone like Daredevil would walk all over him.
I know Blade isn't like a fighting god or anything close to that, but seeing as Kenshin is still just human(I could be wrong) I think the fight would go pretty much the same way. Kenshin would probably fare better than Blade though.

Oh and what are you guys' thoughts on Kenshin vs Wolverine?

Darth Macabre

lol Jin-E....Gotta love him...Gambit look alike an all.

As for the fight, probably Kenshin.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
lol Jin-E....Gotta love him...Gambit look alike an all.

As for the fight, probably Kenshin.

second pic doesn't show anymore..

here

srankmissingnin
I think Wolverine would beat Kenshin but only because I doubt Kenshi has what it takes to put Wolverine down.

grey fox

He's right their , if you want some seriously bad-ass vampires look at something like Hellsing , Vampire Hunter D , Trinity Blood or Blood : The last Vampire.

Thunderstrike
D is badass.

grey fox
D is badass.

Yup , he still couldn't take alucard though......

Thunderstrike
Not many can.

srankmissingnin
I'd give decent odds to the vampire Desh from the manwah Rebirth.

NinjaJJ
Kenshin wins.

grey fox
Not many can.

No one can, the only one even came close was Anderson after he got a uber amp from Helena's Nail . Of course alucard was being all emo at that point until anderson started to hurt Seras , this pissed alucard off enough for him to rip Anderson's heart straight out of his chest ...ouch.

(Note: Sorry for my delay but i was eating dinner. Mmmm nothing better then fish and chips with syrup pudding afterwards)

grey fox
I'd give decent odds to the vampire Desh from the manwah Rebirth.

Manwah....you mean korean right ?

That stuffs even harder to come by then Manga.....

srankmissingnin
Manwah....you mean korean right ?

That stuffs even harder to come by then Manga.....

Yeah tell me about

grey fox
Yeah tell me about

I belive your missing the 'It' on the end of you sentence....

Thor Man
Funny, there was a thread on here called 'Wolverine vs. Alucard' People actually thought Wolverine could beat him, Alucard can't die period. He would eat Wolverine like he ate that blonde dude Valentine. He's been blown away/shot to pieces, knifed all over his body, been shot again, got blown up again, etc, etc.

Alucard destroys D too.

grey fox
Originally posted by Thor Man
Funny, there was a thread on here called 'Wolverine vs. Alucard' People actually thought Wolverine could beat him, Alucard can't die period. He would eat Wolverine like he ate that blonde dude Valentine. He's been blown away/shot to pieces, knifed all over his body, been shot again, got blown up again, etc, etc.

Alucard destroys D too.

Hmmm i'll have to find this thread..thanks Thor Man.

srankmissingnin
I belive your missing the 'It' on the end of you sentence....

Hehe yeah. I'm kind of distracted at the moment I have an essay due in a couple of hours and I'm trying to finish it...

grey fox
Ok

StyleTime
Originally posted by NinjaJJ
Kenshin wins.
That isn't going to happen. Kenshin may be more skilled but how is he going to put Wolverine down before Wolverine can shred him?

Thunderstrike
^ Fancy speech about life and death, followed by a ridiculously long power up, finished with some uber death crazy pants lion attack.

srankmissingnin
Hiten Misturugi Style Long Speech?

Thunderstrike
Of course.

Tallis
Kenshin would take Wolverine, he's just too fast for wolverine to keep up with. Kenshin would cut Wolverine to ribbons, and then once Wolvie healed do it all over again. And Wolverine moves his arms to slow Kenshin fought a man who has the speed of a god, Wolverine does'nt standa chance all he can keep doing is healing himself.

srankmissingnin
For all the boasts of "godlike speed," Kenshin isn't much faster then Spider-man.

Tallis
no actually he his a bit more faster than Spidey. And still Wolverine would'nt be able to keep up with him so that point is moot

Black Adam
Never seen the show or read the manga...

But can anyone show any speed feats or anything?.....

superkronick92
wolverine gets continuesly cut up until kenshhin dies of old age

Creshosk
Sooo.... when did Kenshin gain super human stamina?

Yeah, for all Kenshin's speed he will still tire out. and then he will gety slower... bringing the speed gap down...

And then wolverine will get him...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Creshosk
Sooo.... when did Kenshin gain super human stamina?

Yeah, for all Kenshin's speed he will still tire out. and then he will gety slower... bringing the speed gap down...

And then wolverine will get him...

Yeah, but if we're talking about a single match then Kenshin wins....If it's till the person dies, then ehh, he's not winning.

And about Kenshin fighting someone with Godlike speed, that's not true....Seta Sojiro was fast, but the Amakakeru Ryƫ no Hirameki is Godlike speed.

Tassadar
To the death Wolverine, to a ko Kenshin, both 10/10 respectively

King KAM
Grey, you have to get the DVD box set, Kenshin is the TRUTH!!! I think in terms of skill he would spank Jubei from Ninja Scroll... Silver Samurai wouldn't last more than a fleeting instant when he's in his Batousai The Man-Slayer mode, neither would Wolverine. in skills yeah hed beat kibagami....but in a fight...jubei dont lose...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.