Duel Of The Fates - Non Choir Version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aj_vader
Hi, ive looked around everywhere for The Duel Of The Fates with No Choir...

Does anyone have it, if soo plz could you send it to me

PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ!

Thorinn
Originally posted by bean_machine
I am jealous, me want, me want, me want. embarrasment confused

aj_vader
wot?

JaehSkywalker
nice sig^

aj_vader
u mean my sig? if so thanx smile

i do rather like it myself lol

Sith Master X
Was a version made of it without the choir?

aj_vader
yes there was, in the Battlegrounds game, the music started with a choir without duel of the fates, but there was only a minute of it messed

Sith Master X
Well on one of the tracks for TPM it starts off without the the choir but then cuts into something else. Did they maybe use that?

Tptmanno1
Its called Qui-Gon's Noble End.
Should help you out more.

chinabing
I'm looking for the ROTS Opening music, but it's not actually on the official CD. Right after the crawl and the pan down to Coruscant, there's a chilling slow drum beat when the red & white star destroyer moves silently across the screen.

It's those drumbeats! They're wonderful. Then Anakin & Obi-Wan's fighters come in and the ROTS-styled force theme takes us to the shoulda-won-an-Oscar battle. But the drum beat isn't on the CD! Augh that part of the movie is so good, and a lot of it is due to the music.

Alliance
click here chinabing and download

Alliance
AJ, I don't know of anything beside whats on the TPM-SE soundtrack...

MC_GG
Well i happen to have TPM World Records that happens to have Duel of the Fates (Non-Choir Version). Maybe thats the one you're looking for pm me about it.

Exador
Try this. Get the PC version of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith, rip the music from there and I'm pretty sure you'll find it. If not, P.M me and I'll see if I can hook you up. In fact, I'll just see if I can do that right now

nuwine200419
did u find it yet?

Akira99
I downloaded the Techno version of duel of the fates which I really love off kazaa ages ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.