Satanists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamIel
any out there?

Bowser jr
what about them. evil face smokin' devil beer rock

SamIel
just seeing if there are any on here...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by SamIel
just seeing if there are any on here...

Are you one?

SamIel
and then if there were... maybe have a chat about Satans Bible...

SamIel
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Are you one?

yes

SamIel
oops.. well i must go...

Shakyamunison
yes

Well, at least there is one.

SamIel
.............. i g2g now... laterz all

SamIel
and i am back

Shakyamunison
and i am back

Why are you a Satanist?

This is not a judgmental question, I'm a Buddhist, so I don't make the same kind of judgments that a Christian would.

DiamondBullets
Why are you a Satanist?

This is not a judgmental question, I'm a Buddhist, so I don't make the same kind of judgments that a Christian would.

^ Same question. I'm pretty sure you weren't brought up that way.

And I'm Kumu'kea. (the native Hawaiian religion.)

Black Rob
and i am back just wondering,what exactly do satanists follow?

Soleran
Originally posted by Black Rob
just wondering,what exactly do satanists follow?

Whatever your heart desires................ wink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Soleran
Whatever your heart desires................ wink

What does that have to do with Satan?

Soleran
Part of the teachings......................although I am sure there are sects like everyother religion.

Part of Satanism is to not be bound by the morals teachings of the chrsitian bibble and to do whatever your heart desires........

Shakyamunison
Part of the teachings......................although I am sure there are sects like everyother religion.

Part of Satanism is to not be bound by the morals teachings of the chrsitian bibble and to do whatever your heart desires........

Do you believe in good and evil?

Soleran
I believe in what is now.

Shakyamunison
I believe in what is now.

Help me out...

I've always thought that Satanism is Christianity on it's head. Things like do evil instead of good, anarchy instead of order....

So I would think you were just as trapped in theology as Christians are, but maybe that is not the case.

That is why I am asking.

Soleran
Help me out...

I've always thought that Satanism is Christianity on it's head. Things like do evil instead of good, anarchy instead of order....

So I would think you were just as trapped in theology as Christians are, but maybe that is not the case.

That is why I am asking.

I'm not a satanist, I can only tell you what little bit I know and I just did in a few posts priorsmile

Not all Satanists though are simply Rock'n with the Devil, 666 yeah! There is more to define it then simply bad, you would need to read about it. It can be as diverse as any philosophy............when your done reading about it though maybe you can tell me more wink

Christianity on its headsmile Well if your view of Christianity would lead you to believe the opposite of Satanism then maybe it is.

Shakyamunison
I'm not a satanist, I can only tell you what little bit I know and I just did in a few posts priorsmile

Not all Satanists though are simply Rock'n with the Devil, 666 yeah! There is more to define it then simply bad, you would need to read about it. It can be as diverse as any philosophy............when your done reading about it though maybe you can tell me more wink

Christianity on its headsmile Well if your view of Christianity would lead you to believe the opposite of Satanism then maybe it is.

I'm sorry, I was mistaken. I thought I was talking too SamIel.

SamIel not Soleran

I wasn't reading closely. laughing

Deano
any out there?

ask george bush

Darth Jello
well as far as I know, Satanists who belong to the church of Satan draw their name from the Hebrew word Ha'Sataan meaning the adversary. They don't believe in anything spiritual or deities oranything and view materialism and material gain as the highest calling.

Storm
There are many varieties of Satanic belief, ranging from religious to political. Very few, if any Satanists view Satan as Christians do, as a force of evil, deceit, or destruction.

Captain Falcon
laughing I love it when people say that.

debbiejo
Well, at least there is one. Well, we lost our Muslim, but gained a Satanist...........hmmm...............
Cool, though it'd be nice to get another Muslim again............lol

Soleran
yes but some of the philosophies of Satanism really overlap a TON of faiths/philosophies and being literal could say we are all in a way a satanist...........................weird, my head hurts

Echuu
so I don't make the same kind of judgments that a Christian would.

I resent that. stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Echuu
I resent that. stick out tongue

You should. stick out tongue laughing

BTW playing your guitar lately? wink

Echuu
You should. stick out tongue laughing

BTW playing your guitar lately? wink

I try cool I'm in process of learning the blues scales.

Anyways.. back on topic laughing out loud

So...satanism...anybody want some devils food cake? wink

Sorry embarrasment stick out tongue

Bowser jr
yes

I'm one. so that makes two. evil face devil smokin' beer rock

grey fox
I always thought satanism was more of a reverse to Christianity in itself , Eg while Christians are inclined to follow the 'rules' Satanist don't give a toss and sin their hearts out.

Storm
One of the main tenets of religious Satanism is individual determinism. Satan serves more as a mascot of individual liberty and freedom from false morality than as a deity. Shared by most religious Satanists is the idea that Christianity is flawed, that morality is not absolute, and that man is purely responsible for his own actions.
Luciferians embrace Lucifer as a promethean liberator who frees believers from oppression. Rather than worshipping an enemy of God, Luciferians believe that the serpent is a deity of wisdom and illumination.

SamIel
Why are you a Satanist?

i'm a satanist because i believe that the devil will over throw christ and rule forever

SamIel
Originally posted by Black Rob
just wondering,what exactly do satanists follow?

not all sataists r like mme, but i follow satans bible... i worship the devil

SamIel
cause with god, u are a helpless follower.. where as the devil will make u a partner.. not some servant... u will be ur own person

debbiejo
not all sataists r like mme, but i follow satans bible... i worship the devil But the devil is not real.........

Pandemoniac
i'm a satanist because i believe that the devil will over throw christ and rule forever

Faith and devotion should not be given to the one you believe that will be the last one standing, but to the one that that acts on behalf of what you think is right.
Do you believe that satan will make this world a better place for you and those you care about if he was to rule?

debbiejo
That is curious though, why would someone believing in an evil devil worship it and want it to win when it is evil and would only make life on earth more horrific.

SamIel
Originally posted by debbiejo
That is curious though, why would someone believing in an evil devil worship it and want it to win when it is evil and would only make life on earth more horrific.

because i want the earth to be more horrific... i like all things evil, dark and demented

debbiejo
I can understand now..........I just looked at your age..........It's just hormones man..........It'll go away.......really.......lol

Shakyamunison

But there is no Satan.

Pandemoniac
Indeed. One must lead a very tormented life or be a extreme masochistic if he/she would see refuge in the reign of satan.

SamIel
I can understand now..........I just looked at your age..........It's just hormones man..........It'll go away.......really.......lol

how do u know its my real age? and i plan to worship him forever

Pandemoniac
because i want the earth to be more horrific... i like all things evil, dark and demented

Do you have any idea at all of how horrific this world all ready is?
Most likely you have no clue of real hurt. If you did, you would relish every moment of happiness and love there is, because those are the only things really worthwhile in the human life.

SamIel
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Do you have any idea at all of how horrific this world all ready is?
Most likely you have no clue of real hurt. If you did, you would relish every moment of happiness and love there is, because those are the only things really worthwhile in the human life.

yes i do know how horrific it is, its not enough. i've been hurt many times.. phyisical and emotionally scarred...

Gregory
how do u know its my real age? and i plan to worship him forever

You give your year of birth in your profile.

So, you want the Earth to be dark and horrific? And how are you going to do that, eh? Kill your parents? Gun people down from atop a clock tower? Vote Republican?

Or, maybe you just mope around a lot and talk about how, you know, Satan's totally rad, dude?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Gregory

So, you want the Earth to be dark and horrific? And how are you going to do that, eh? Kill your parents? Gun people down from atop a clock tower? Vote Republican?

Or, maybe you just mope around a lot and talk about how, you know, Satan's totally rad, dude?

eek! Don't give him any ideas. eek!

debbiejo
You know, I did that before...bash
Who hasn't........some much worse than any of us. Still, I wouldn't wish it on anyone else....That's just selfish.

SamIel

my year of birth? come on... ppl can lie about that sh!t

SamIel
eek! Don't give him any ideas. eek!

i'm not a guy.. i'm a chick

SamIel
SamIel is another name for "the hell hound"

Shakyamunison
i'm not a guy.. i'm a chick

Ok

Pandemoniac
yes i do know how horrific it is, its not enough. i've been hurt many times.. phyisical and emotionally scarred...

Pity, being mentally FUBAR at your obvious young age. I hope you will regain a more positive and constructive attitude on short notice, for it it is all ways a shame to witness a person falling so deep because of unnecessary ignorance.

SamIel
Pity, being mentally FUBAR at your obvious young age. I hope you will regain a more positive and constructive attitude on short notice, for it it is all ways a shame to witness a person falling so deep because of unnecessary ignorance.

not like i give a sh!t! i mean i know i'm going to hell.. even before i was a satanist.. i use to be christian, til all the suffering started.. i mean if god loves us and cares, y do we suffer? y does he make us suffer?

Shakyamunison
not like i give a sh!t! i mean i know i'm going to hell.. even before i was a satanist.. i use to be christian, til all the suffering started.. i mean if god loves us and cares, y do we suffer? y does he make us suffer?

Hell is not a place you go after you die. Christianity can be evil just like anything can be evil. All things manifest good and evil, what you see and experience is because of the mind set you have. You can be happy and live in heaven is you wish too.

SamIel
i haven't been happy since before everything that's gone wrong in my life... i will forever burn in the eternal pits of hell and be my own master, and not some servant of an almighty god

Shakyamunison
i haven't been happy since before everything that's gone wrong in my life... i will forever burn in the eternal pits of hell and be my own master, and not some servant of an almighty god

Satan does not exist. There is no hell other then the hell you are now in. There is no god outside of yourself.

When you are tired of being in hell, pm me and I will give you the key to get out of hell. I used to live there, then I found the key, and now I live in heaven.

SamIel
i don't want to leave hell, the pain is great.. i mean i can actually feel pain again

Shakyamunison
i don't want to leave hell, the pain is great.. i mean i can actually feel pain again

I don't want you to leave until you are ready. Just remember, I have the key, I will give it to you for free. It was given to me for free.

Jonathan Mark
I've known a couple satananists here and there... but girl your just deluting yourself. Your an angry teenager... who is simply looking for a way out. But, whatever, by the time your twenty you will have forgotten you ever were a statanist.

Pandemoniac
Let's clear this little thing out: I do not believe in god, satan, hell or heaven. I am the prime atheist. But I uphold a way of life that is tolerant, peaceful and focused on improving this world. My sig is just flipping the bird to satanists.

No matter what you believe in or what is real, the choices you make and the acts you make define you, and lead you to what you deserve.
If you choose to abandon hope, every disappointment will ensure you in believing that this world is indeed doomed.
But if you could find the strength to at least recognise the good that is still left here, you can become aware that this life can indeed bring you happiness.

SamIel
i don't want the key

Shakyamunison
^ It is all a matter of control.

Jonathan Mark
Let's clear this little thing out: I do not believe in god, satan, hell or heaven. I am the prime atheist. But I uphold a way of life that is tolerant, peaceful and focused on improving this world. My sig is just flipping the bird to satanists.

No matter what you believe in or what is real, the choices you make and the acts you make define you, and lead you to what you deserve.
If you choose to abandon hope, every disappointment will ensure you in believing that this world is indeed doomed.
But if you could find the strength to at least recognise the good that is still left here, you can become aware that this life can indeed bring you happiness.

I'm no atheist (Christian), but I have to agree with you here. Life is what you make of it. If you get all angry and depressed than naturally your going to be misrable.

darth vraya
any out there? Kind've. I converted about a month ago. I'm not sure if you could consider that satanism or not.

Gregory
Maybe SamIel should try taking drugs. Cheer her right up.

Jonathan Mark
Maybe you should try taking drugs. Chear you right up.

Oh that's just great... lets hook the girl on crap that will only ruin her life.

SamIel
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I've known a couple satananists here and there... but girl your just deluting yourself. Your an angry teenager... who is simply looking for a way out. But, whatever, by the time your twenty you will have forgotten you ever were a statanist.

ppl can lie about there's birthdates.. i mean i could be 20 for all u know

Shakyamunison
Maybe you should try taking drugs. Chear you right up.

So we now know you are not a consoler. laughing

Gregory
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Oh that's just great... lets hook the girl on crap that will only ruin her life.

What? She's the one who wants the world to be full of misery and darkness. So whether it cheers her up or destroys her life, it's sort of win-win for her, isn't it?

SamIel
Maybe SamIel should try taking drugs. Cheer her right up.

my only drug is.. well if i tell u u'll only call me a sad little emo girl so w/e

Gregory
Satan? Darkness? The suffering of others? Come on, don't be a tease.

Jonathan Mark

You could... but so far you have said nothing to contradict the fact that you are 14 so I am just going to go with 14 as fact.

No it's really quite a loose-loose.

darth vraya
Satan? Darkness? The suffering of others? Come on, don't be a tease. omg you're either just joking or u are retarded

DiamondBullets
Vote Republican?

^ What the f**k?

Fine then, how old are you?

SamIel
Satan? Darkness? The suffering of others? Come on, don't be a tease.

not saying

Shakyamunison
not saying

Your age does not matter.

SamIel
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
^ What the f**k?

Fine then, how old are you?

take a guess

Gregory
Cutting yourself?

darth vraya
Cutting yourself? ding! ding! ding! we've got a winner. I think

Shakyamunison
take a guess

Now, you are just playing games. I bet you are not a satanist, just a kid needing attention.

SamIel
Cutting yourself?

maybe.......

Shakyamunison
maybe.......

In other words, Yes.

SamIel
In other words, Yes.

fine yes its cutting.. now here come all the "poor pathetic emo girl" chants.. am i right?

darth vraya
told ya

DiamondBullets
Now, you are just playing games. I bet you are not a satanist, just a kid needing attention.

yes A very sad child indeed...

Shakyamunison
yes A very sad child indeed...

One that needs help.

DiamondBullets
fine yes its cutting.. now here come all the "poor pathetic emo girl" chants.. am i right?

You're a poor, pathetic emo girl... no expression

darth vraya
You're a poor, pathetic emo girl... no expression damn diamond bullets. Ownd

SamIel
One that needs help.

maybe i do need help.. maybe they should take me a way, lock me up in a padded room... hell i'd probably b better off there anyways

Pandemoniac
Eventually this is not about believes, but about the lack of them. Not in a religious manner, but a humane manner.
It can be easy to resort to the opposite of that which has disappointed you, but neglecting such seductive choices and remaining focused on what would really benefit the world defines the true good people.

Gregory
I'm not going to call you a poor pathetic emo girl, no, but I think you might want to consider getting psychiatric help before you harm yourself.

darth vraya
Eventually this is not about believes, but about the lack of them. Not in a religious manner, but a humane manner.
It can be easy to resort to the opposite of that which has disappointed you, but neglecting such seductive choices and remaining focused on what would really benefit the world defines the true good people. damn... can I borrow some of your weed

DiamondBullets
maybe i do need help.. maybe they should take me a way, lock me up in a padded room... hell i'd probably b better off there anyways

thumb up

Gregory
I don't think they lock you in a padded room unless there's no alternative in this day and age.

SamIel
I'm not going to call you a poor pathetic emo girl, no, but I think you might want to consider getting psychiatric help before you harm yourself.

to late for that idea

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by darth vraya
damn diamond bullets. Ownd

thumbup

SamIel
I don't think they lock you in a padded room unless there's no alternative in this day and age.

probably just put me away with everyother nut case

darth vraya
maybe i do need help.. maybe they should take me a way, lock me up in a padded room... hell i'd probably b better off there anyways It's not that bad. Most emos are locked up and just becus u cut yourself does not make you emo. cutting yourself is a natural stereotype of emo problems. Besides most by telling you to stop are not trying to be mean. They're actually concerned about you. I will not say you need to stop cutting yourself(because it's your body) but if I were you, I would

Shakyamunison
probably just put me away with everyother nut case

No, just get you some help.

SamIel
It's not that bad. Most emos are locked up and just becus u cut yourself does not make you emo. cutting yourself is a natural stereotype of emo problems. Besides most by telling you to stop are not trying to be mean. They're actually concerned about you. I will not say you need to stop cutting yourself(because it's your body) but if I were you, I would

i never said i was emo... most ppl just call me emo... i am myself, my own unique self

Pandemoniac
You need to sit the f#ck down and spend some hard thinking about where you are heading. You don't have to be like this!

darth vraya
i never said i was emo... most ppl just call me emo... i am myself, my own unique self I know. I am saying that as a response to people that called you emo (diamond bullets nono )

SamIel
You need to sit the f#ck down and spend some hard thinking about where you are heading. You don't have to be like this!

but this is the only way i know... so its the only way i can be

Gregory
Talking with you is a losing proposition, but if you don't know, learn. Even a dog can learn new tricks; go and do likewise.

darth vraya
Talking with you is a losing proposition, but if you don't know, learn. Even a dog can learn new tricks; go and do likewise. This is her body. She has her own decisions. There doesn't seem to be any way anyone would be able to persuade her. Let's just leave this discussion leaving samIel with something to think about. and our next discussion on this thread is...

SamIel
Talking with you is a losing proposition, but if you don't know, learn. Even a dog can learn new tricks; go and do likewise.

i can't b taught.. many have tried and all have failed

Shakyamunison
i can't b taught.. many have tried and all have failed

But can you learn?

DiamondBullets
People, stop posting on this thread. "SamIel" probly aint a real satanist--just some person trying to kick up some shit.

Pandemoniac
Nonsence, learn to see beyond the restrictions in which you have placed yourself. Just be open to the fact that you can feel happiness and that you can make that happen if you only try.

darth vraya
i can't b taught.. many have tried and all have failed I stopped cutting myself. So can you.

SamIel
But can you learn?

depends on what ppl try to teach me

Shakyamunison
depends on what ppl try to teach me

No one can teach you what you cannot learn.

SamIel
I stopped cutting myself. So can you.

but what if i don't want to stop?

DiamondBullets

Then you'll bleed to death. no expression

darth vraya
If you don't want to stop, then that is your opinion. I shall push you no further.

SamIel
Then you'll bleed to death. no expression

no shit... its exactly what i want.. to bleed to death

Shakyamunison

Then do what is right.

DiamondBullets
no shit... its exactly what i want.. to bleed to death

So then what are you waiting for?

darth vraya
no shit... its exactly what i want.. to bleed to death you want to bleed to death?! Then how are you completing that purpose by posting here.

SamIel
Then do what is right.

what is right then?

DiamondBullets
you want to bleed to death?! Then how are you completing that purpose by posting here.

Shakyamunison
what is right then?

You are here for a reason, only you know.

SamIel
you want to bleed to death?! Then how are you completing that purpose by posting here.

i'm just waiting for the last of my life to drain away

Agent HUNK
If you wanted to bleed to death you would slit your ****ing wrists and be done with it. You are nothing more than a pathetic poser that comes on here whining about how your life is a living hell. You don't have a clue. Trust me there are people on this planet that are suffering more than you could ever dream of, and THEY cling to their faith and smile. They take all the pain and suffering with a smile because they believe that things can get better for them.

I agree with an above poster. You just came here for attention.

darth vraya
i'm just waiting for the last of my life to drain away unless your a hemophiliac. lightly cutting your wrist will not bring you your eternal rest

SamIel
unless your a hemophiliac. lightly cutting your wrist will not bring you your eternal rest

but several cuts will.. cuts right down the veins

darth vraya
too true. I as those people i mentioned in my earlier post am a little concerned for you. I would not want anyone to die just from an addiction that's supposed to ease the pain

debbiejo
As a teen, I remembered times when I also felt like dieing......glad I didn't, though my cousin killed herself at 15........Now, she missed out on sooooo much.......sooo much.........

SamIel
too true. I as those people i mentioned in my earlier post am a little concerned for you. I would not want anyone to die just from an addiction that's supposed to ease the pain

thx for ur concern, but no ones ever really cared for me

Shakyamunison
Life is worth living.

darth vraya
Life is worth living.

Shakyamunison

You are wrong. There are many who care. I care.

debbiejo
thx for ur concern, but no ones ever really cared for me That's why you have to care for yourself.....NEVER EVER COUNT ON OTHERS TO CARE FOR YOU......They'll always let you down....It's only human nature.....It's you that must do it... smile

SamIel
You are wrong. There are many who care. I care.

u care about me? i mean u don't even know me... y the fuk would u care for someone u don't know? all i think ur showing me is pity, and i don't need it

Shakyamunison
That's why you have to care for yourself.....NEVER EVER COUNT ON OTHERS TO CARE FOR YOU......They'll always let you down....It's only human nature.....It's you that must do it... smile

If you care for yourself, you will be able to care for others. Caring for others is more important then anything.

Pandemoniac

And why is that? Because of their attitude or because of your own?

darth vraya
That's why you have to care for yourself.....NEVER EVER COUNT ON OTHERS TO CARE FOR YOU......They'll always let you down....It's only human nature.....It's you that must do it... smile And killing yourself is a waste to your life. If you do kill yourself, in your afterlife you will realise that it had been a complete waste to kill yoursefl

Shakyamunison
u care about me? i mean u don't even know me... y the fuk would u care for someone u don't know? all i think ur showing me is pity, and i don't need it

No, it has to do with my faith. My life is to help others. I must love everyone, even you. It is not easy and I sometime fail.

debbiejo
If you care for yourself, you will be able to care for others. Caring for others is more important then anything. yes Yes, It's amazing that when you do that, it helps you heal much faster....It's almost like magic......Really true.

SamIel
And killing yourself is a waste to your life. If you do kill yourself, in your afterlife you will realise that it had been a complete waste to kill yoursefl

life? what life? i hae no life, therefore it would not b a waste

Shakyamunison
life? what life? i hae no life, therefore it would not b a waste

You will just come back and have to face this again.

Gregory

At the risk of being branded hopelessly optimistic, I'd say it's human nature to care about other people enough not to want them to bleed to death in a bath-tub, or whatever you have planned. Most people here, if they found a stranger bleeding to death on the street, would probably care enough to help him. We are merely extending to you the same concern.

debbiejo
Well, the hell or the bible is not a place of burning torment, but means only death....but our energy does go somewhere...It only changes form.....possibly were we came from....though if you believe in reincarnation, if you end your life, you just come back to the same sort of life until you learn the lessons of it........But the choice it ultimately yours.

Pandemoniac
There is nothing you want to achieve, accomplish or finish in this life?
Where do you actually live, having such a hard time?

darth vraya
life? what life? i hae no life, therefore it would not b a waste YOu have plenty of life. Either you are trying to be dark and twisted or you truly are emo. If you think this is satanism, then you are more wrong than you could ever imagine. The point of satanism is to do whatever your heart desires no matter what it takes. Killing yourself. would be a waste of your suposed non-life And if your goal is to kill yourself while taking no important effect on the world by doing it, then you are foolish and you should change your goals

SamIel
At the risk of being branded hopelessly optimistic, I'd say it's human nature to care about other people enough not to want them to bleed to death in a bath-tub, or whatever you have planned. Most people here, if they found a stranger bleeding to death on the street, would probably care enough to help him. We are merely extending you the same courtesy.

i was thinking more along the lines of bleed on my bedroom floor

debbiejo
Satanism has nothing to do with Satan at all.....It's the belief in no devil or god........hmmm, Isn't that like Atheism??

Shakyamunison
Satanism has nothing to do with Satan at all.....It's the belief in no devil or god........hmmm, Isn't that like Atheism??

I thought it was Christianity upside down.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>