RUNE KING THOR vs ATUM THE GOD EATER vs SET vs GAIA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ive always wondered about the avergae power levels of these characters. in my oppinion rune king thor would lose going by feats alone, wat do yall think.{no fanboyism PLEASE}

Mr Master
Looks like a good fight between Atum and RTK, but if he became Demogorge, then I think RTK would lose, though we can't sleep, RTK is atleast Skyfather and a half, Odin was on a galactic scale, but Demogorge is a beast and can destroy all of the elder gods.

I also know that classic Thor was a joke to Atum, but to bad there hasn't been sufficient showings of Atums power.
Interesting battle..

leonheartmm
what about seth? even atum couldnt beat him and set killed nearly all the great skyfather's of the first godwave.

Crease
Judgeing by his showing before Thor was cancelled (the only one we have) RKT is still a notch below an Elder God like Gaia and Set. If I remeber correctly, Atum killed off all of the Elder Gods except Gaia and one or two that fled to other dimensions. He takes this.

the Darkone
Atum the god-eater is the most powerful of all elder gods and other gods on earth. RKT would have good chance until atuk turns into his second form and the battle is over with Atum the winner.

Atum wins 10/10

guy222
bump

zopzop
IMHO, Atum was God Kryptonite. Once he showed up, if you were a "God", the fight was guaranteed to end with you losing. This is Classic Demogorge, not the punk in Sacred Invasion.

IMHO, it would go : Atum>>>>>>>>Set>RKT>>>Gaia.

Don't forget, Set fought Demogorge to a million+ year stalemate till Demogorge gained the upper hand and banished Set. The second time they fought, Set was holding Gaia prisoner against her will, fighting off Dr. Strange/Thing/Quasar and Demogorge (but Strange and crew were already out of the fight). The Gaia imprisonment is worth mentioning because Thor was awed by it, he couldnt' believe Set could do that to another Elder God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.