1000 PC Karate Kids Vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Battle takes place in Jeremy's Apartment (Pure Pwnage)

And Each Karate Kid is equiped with 1 pancake that is covered in syrup.

Soleran
Juggernaut or not PC KK would rock him with a nerve strike or some such nonsense and prevent Juggs from ever moving again...........then he would eat pancakes, I would.

juggernaut66666
soleran i know it hard tounderstand but juggernaut can't be beaten phisically

capt it up
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
thats not true actauly

juggernaut66666
classic juggernaut can't be beaten phisically phoenix also said that

Soleran

Check up in PC KK...................anytime someone puts in a PC DC character watch out cuz its about to get sick in this house.

KK has ridiculuos feats..............a nerve strike wouldn't "beat" him just immobilize him forever!

juggernaut66666
he has infinite stamina and strenght so im gonna say no

capt it up
he has infinite stamina and strenght so im gonna say no
jugg strangth is not infinite he ahs limit to it.

also do u think odin could not beat the living piss out of jugg in a fist fight?

juggernaut66666
his limit has been nt shown yet and odin can beat him but nt in a fist fight

capt it up
his limit has been nt shown yet and odin can beat him but nt in a fist fight
are u kidding me? Odin woudl destroy him in a fist fight

juggernaut66666
he can't be hurt or beaten phisically he took a direct blast fromt the celestial killer and he didn't felt it

batdude123
he can't be hurt or beaten phisically he took a direct blast fromt the celestial killer and he didn't felt it

See, no offense, but that should never have happened. The Celestials are above Cytorrak so their blasts should have at least some impact on Juggernaut. For Marvel writers to do that, that's just stretching Juggernaut's powers to an unbelievable extent.

capt it up
actauly jugg can be if the person he fighting is magically or just plain mroe pwoerful then him wich Odin is and please tell me how jugg woudl take Odin out?

Jesse7
I have read on this forum that Juggernaut is susceptible to Mystic, Magical, Telekinetic, and Sonic forces.

JohnR
Based on Karate Kid seeming to be a decent match for PC Superboy and Mon-El, Juggernaut's not going to win even if Karate Kid lets Juggernaut bear hug him.

roughrider
Originally posted by batdude123
See, no offense, but that should never have happened. The Celestials are above Cytorrak so their blasts should have at least some impact on Juggernaut. For Marvel writers to do that, that's just stretching Juggernaut's powers to an unbelievable extent.

Maybe, but I wouldn't put PC Karate Kid in the company of Celestials either - or even close. Juggs will get slowed down, but his stamina and durability is INFINITE. Eventually, he stomps them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.