Thor vs. Makkari

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
asgardian vs eternal who wins..........

Thanos_6383
I don't know much about Makkari

JohnR
Thor

GODSCRIBE
Makkari. He is much, much faster than Thor and can augment his strength to insane levels.

Thunderstrike
Man, people have been wanting a Thor loss for the past two days. Sheesh.

Anyway, Makkari wins.

JOE NUNEZ
Thor would never see what beat him.

Thunderstrike
Then what was the f*cking point of this thread?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Then what was the f*cking point of this thread? and then people wonder why they get reported..yeah you have.. laughing out loud

Thunderstrike
Why would I be reported? I didn't do anything.

JOE NUNEZ
Then what was the f*cking point of this thread? yes you did your trying to use profanity, to try to stop people from using their freedom of expression by doing any kind of post we/ or I want to do. Don't get mad cause Thor is loosing to makkari in this thread....

JOE NUNEZ
and yes I did report you sir, I did joe nunez thats me.....

Thunderstrike
So, you reported me for limiting freedom of expression? I can't do that. I'm not a mod. There's not point in making spite threads.

Soleran
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
yes you did your trying to use profanity, to try to stop people from using their freedom of expression by doing any kind of post we/ or I want to do. Don't get mad cause Thor is loosing to makkari in this thread....

Speak in my good ear...................your telling him he is limiting others yet your hanging a I told on you above his head to make him not express himself huh................................a sphincter says what?

Also I don't think Makari is going to get a solid 10/10 of ten here I need to ponder this deeply!

JOE NUNEZ
Thor has defeated Hermes, so whats to say he cant beat makkari,is makkari that much better than thor... Try to respond without profanity this time.....

Thunderstrike
Oooh. Somebody was clever. This is a spite thread.

JOE NUNEZ
Oooh. Somebody was clever. This is a spite thread. SEE you can communicate without profanity, good luck with the mods..

Thunderstrike
Mods don't mind profanity. I haven't gone a day since I got here that I haven't seen the words shit or ass. Lemme clue you in on something though:

Mods can't stand spite threads

JOE NUNEZ
good luck sir, and for the record if I ever have the chance to report you again I WILL .... I LL BE WATCHING.....

Thunderstrike
Ooookay. Report away. Cry wolf enough, and people quit running.

JOE NUNEZ
If it will get you from bullying people here than job well done.

Paola
stay on topic... that's what the censor is for

leonidas
Oooh. Somebody was clever. This is a spite thread.

thor v mak is a spite thread??! confused for who??

the fascination with mak in this forum is puzzling. all this talk of mak increasing his strength is silly in light of the fact he . . . NEVER HAS. thor has beaten ss who's as fast as mak and WAAYYYYY more powerful. ss also has WAY more speed feats. he's also beaten glads and everyone knows how fast he is. it would only take a couple hits and thor would win. i suppose mak could win, though i doubt he's strong enough to ko him with a speedblitz. anyone have any names mak has actually defeated on his own?

use what the character HAS DONE in these fights. you'd need to go up the eternal hierarchy to someone like sersi to find an eternal able to give thor a really good fight.

speed does not necessarily = victory.

and thor is far from slow . . .

Crease
Originally posted by leonidas
thor v mak is a spite thread??! confused for who??

the fascination with mak in this forum is puzzling. all this talk of mak increasing his strength is silly in light of the fact he . . . NEVER HAS. thor has beaten ss who's as fast as mak and WAAYYYYY more powerful. ss also has WAY more speed feats. he's also beaten glads and everyone knows how fast he is. it would only take a couple hits and thor would win. i suppose mak could win, though i doubt he's strong enough to ko him with a speedblitz. anyone have any names mak has actually defeated on his own?

use what the character HAS DONE in these fights. you'd need to go up the eternal hierarchy to someone like sersi to find an eternal able to give thor a really good fight.

speed does not necessarily = victory.

and thor is far from slow . . .

thumb up ...could not have said it better.

DigiMark007
Closed for general idiocy. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.