thanos vs silver surfer vs classic lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
thanos vs silver surfer vs classic Lobo who wins its a free for all all get there usual arsenal of powers and whatever they usually carry with them NO BFR and no no immortality or cloning powers

ALEMASTER
well thanos i would say lobo would go at him but he keep blasting him bac then he focus on silver durfer but in the end THANO lobo would give surfer a pumbling but thanos is styronger and powerfuller than both

Crease
Thanos of Titan, of course

spideycarnage
THANOS

Mider
i suppose you guys dont know how strong classic lobo is i guess i shall inform you

he is immune having his body rearanged by surfer, its been tried it dont work.

he was strong enough to destroy a cube or whatever that had the density or whatever of the combined universe

his farts cause nuclear explosions (cant believe i had to say that but its a feat)

he killed two neigh omnipatents, one created a wall which only the most evil kind of being could break, he also could hurt people even across the universe using lightning, he had a force field so strong it repelled lobo, he could send you to hell, he had an amry of cannibal angels he had his own version of the four horsemen

lobo servived a galaxy wide explosion with out even being KOd

he was strong enough to bust out of a cage that was strong enough to hold off a nuke and that wasnt classic lobo actually.

he beats up etrigan the demon like a punching bag on a regular basis he took his fire like nothing

had his body severed from his head and his body was destroyed yet he still lived and grew a new body

he servived being eaten up and chewed and then swollowed he just regenerated in a few seconds

he beat up the armies of heaven and hell

he beat up the gods of the afterlife

he touched a guy who was dudded "untoucable"

he uses black holes for short cuts

killed more gods when he teamed up with the mask

killed entire planets when teamed up with the mask

even the non classic lobo beat superman so bad superman was on the run he even laughed off his heat vision the non classic lobo probably fought the JLA

Hulk_Power
Surfer is the first one out. Then Lobo and Thanos is the last one standing.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Mider
i suppose you guys dont know how strong classic lobo is i guess i shall inform you

he is immune having his body rearanged by surfer, its been tried it dont work.

he was strong enough to destroy a cube or whatever that had the density or whatever of the combined universe

his farts cause nuclear explosions (cant believe i had to say that but its a feat)

he killed two neigh omnipatents, one created a wall which only the most evil kind of being could break, he also could hurt people even across the universe using lightning, he had a force field so strong it repelled lobo, he could send you to hell, he had an amry of cannibal angels he had his own version of the four horsemen

lobo servived a galaxy wide explosion with out even being KOd

he was strong enough to bust out of a cage that was strong enough to hold off a nuke and that wasnt classic lobo actually.

he beats up etrigan the demon like a punching bag on a regular basis he took his fire like nothing

had his body severed from his head and his body was destroyed yet he still lived and grew a new body

he servived being eaten up and chewed and then swollowed he just regenerated in a few seconds

he beat up the armies of heaven and hell

he beat up the gods of the afterlife

he touched a guy who was dudded "untoucable"

he uses black holes for short cuts

killed more gods when he teamed up with the mask

killed entire planets when teamed up with the mask

even the non classic lobo beat superman so bad superman was on the run he even laughed off his heat vision the non classic lobo probably fought the JLA

Thanos could do all that while having sex with Death. Give a valid point or shut up.

Mider
he can do all that are you actually saying thanos could do all the stuff i just mentioned?

Thunderstrike
Thanos has done things far beyond Lobo. That's just a fact. If you don't believe me, go read a comic. Besides, you have a debate to go to. It's not finished yet. Wolverine8888 is kicking your tail.

Mider
i dont wish to go to your debate if you actually believe wolverine can beat deathstroke then you have problems, and please name when thanos has done anything like the stuff your claming i dont know where to look for thos feats your talking about but yea please mentioning mr give a valid point why dont you do me a favor and shut YOUR mouth and give ME a valid point

Thunderstrike
Ooooh. Mider's getting mad. Hey, not my fault you can't prove your point.
I don't know who would win between Wolverine and Deathstroke. Go prove to me that he can. Prove it to everybody else too.
Also, I don't have to prove anything to someone who can't prove anything by himself. Your rep on here is so bad it's funny. I've seen you try to debate. It's flat out comical. Get to work.

Mider
hay why dont you get your fanboy ass out of here i dont need you in my threads or telling me what to do. and you tell me to prove this and that but dont wanna do it yourself wow thats pretty sad dude, but whatever im sure you justify that somehow in your own little mind, and i own almost all the lobo comics so please save it and i dont own a scanner so dont bug me with it, and i dont wish to go debate for your personal freak show, its not my fault there is a numarous majority of fanboys like you and i just passed the deathstroke respect thread and you were saying oooo deathstroke is cool and stuff and now your talking about about him wow thats weak dude, your just as bad as marcus better be careful cause he was kicked out of here for being like you.

Thunderstrike
Actually, Marcus got kicked off of here for threatening a guy in the General Discussion forums, so I have no idea what the crap you're mouthing. Also, you don't have any merit in the claim that I'm a fanboy except for your own hostility toward people that are more intelligent than you are. Some of the comments I've seen you make are pretty ridiculous, so if I were a fanboy, this would be one of the largest accounts of the pot calling the kettle black.

Mider
and you havent said some pretty stupid stuff sweetheart? Thanos can break a thing with the density of a universe? wow thats fanboyism if you ask me sweetheart, thanos can kill nigh omnipatents? another fanboy comment, thanos can servive a galaxy wide explosion with out being hurt pfft BIG fanboy claim sweetheart, thanos can beat the armies of heaven and hell, that might happen, can he womp pantheons no he cant do that odin proved that. so please look in the mirror to see who the real fanboy is.

and wolverine beating deathstroke ok can wolvie jump 20 meeters? im asking cause you probably know more i dont really care about wolverine can wolverine dodge supes, pfft id love to see that, can wolvie move so fast as to womp zatanna before she utters a word, is he fast enough to move between machine gun fire like a joke answer those questions sweet heart all you ever do is say those are never valid points and then you yourself dont even give your own valid points fanboy

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Mider
and wolverine beating deathstroke ok can wolvie jump 20 meeters? im asking cause you probably know more i dont really care about wolverine can wolverine dodge supes, pfft id love to see that, can wolvie move so fast as to womp zatanna before she utters a word, is he fast enough to move between machine gun fire like a joke answer those questions sweet heart all you ever do is say those are never valid points and then you yourself dont even give your own valid points fanboy

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you're full of shit. First of all, Slade can't dodge Superman going full speed. In fact, I'm putting the evidence right in front of your face so you can know that Slade can't do half the crap you say he can.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6828/blitzslade28pi1vj.jpg

Yeah. Tell me that again. Could Wolverine stop a person before they say a word? I already know the answer to that question, but I'm not doing your research for you. Capt it Up has already addressed that. In fact, Capt it Up has already addressed all of that in the thread that you're supposed to be debating him in.

As for Wolverine and Slade, I don't really like either of them too much. How the hell could I be a fanboy? Get back to your debate. You've got about 6 more hours until the final vote gets started as to who wins. Keep this in mind: You lose the debate, you are by far not only the least credible person on this board, but you will be wearing the fact you lost a debate to Wolverine8888 around your neck.

Mider
thats pretty said not that id lose a debate but one santioned by you i mean who the hell are you but a newbie, who cares what you think and if you all think im so uncredible i couldnt care less about that either, and i said he could dodge supes for a little while learn english, and you are a fanboy cause of the points i made about what you said about what thanos could do those claims where pretty lame. and you can tell them i lost the debate cause it wasnt really anything worth my time.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Thanos could do all that while having sex with Death. Give a valid point or shut up.

Nicely said!

Mider
sex with death that would be hard since she is a skeleton and thus has no.....oh never mind

Thunderstrike
He's done it.
http://img133.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-16681/loc57/194fb_deathmate.jpg

Mider
when has he done the other stuff you claim?

Mider
bump

tdawg14
Mider, we all know you are a DC fanboy. Just admit it, Lobo gets his ass kicked.

Mider
i know your a thanos fanboy thanos dies horribly just admit it and go away shamed.

classic lobo beat the armies of heaven and hell

cannot be trasmuted

beat up angels and devils

beat up gods

uses black holes as jokes

KILLED gods

killed planets

broke a cube with the density of the UNIVERSE do you even know what the universe is?

servived a explosion that DID DESTROY A GALAXY ANOTHER WORLD BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING

man your fraeking marvel fanboys your precious thanos couldnt lose to TOAA if i put him against it.

guy222
thanos

Tony Stark
THANOS of TITAN FTR

quanchi112
Thanos easily.

Bouboumaster
Thanos against the two other still win.

guy222
thanos

Rob23
Thanos

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos against the two other still win.

Thanos still win against these two cats.

janus77
Thanos, maybe Surfer would do much better nowadays but still waiting for Marvel to finally give him a decent match against Thanos no expression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.