Captain America/Batman vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep.

bloodlust is on.

who wins?

batdude123
Batcap win's this one.

braz
yea, i agree, but i got 1 question though, is BP's mask made of vibranium too?

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
yea, i agree, but i got 1 question though, is BP's mask made of vibranium too?

Even if it is, he still has to breath. He is only peak human ya know with heightened animalistic senses do to his herb that he eats. That makes him susceptible to Batman's gas pellets and what not. Captain America could easily keep him busy so Batman could pull them out, if not, Captain would just knock him out as well.

nathan summers
This is extreme overkill. Why not make Black Panther cripple while you're at it?

batdude123
Originally posted by nathan summers
This is extreme overkill. Why not make Black Panther cripple while you're at it?

I know. yes Sorry braz, but they would just kick they living crap outta BP.

nathan summers
Why make this thread when it's absolutely obvious that Black Panther has virtually no margin of success? It makes no sense.

batdude123
^ Exactly. BP has never once showed to be at or around powerful enough to take down Captain America and Batman.

H. S. 6
Although my knowledge of Black Panther is limited, I realize that Cap and Bats would take him down.

What about Cap alone versus BP? Bats alone?

nathan summers
The fight would entirely depend on the circumstances of the battle, the location they've been pushed into and the resources that each combatant is allowed. Do Batman and Captain America know one another? Do they have a strategy that's in synch with one another? Etc.

nathan summers
Originally posted by batdude123
^ Exactly. BP has never once showed to be at or around powerful enough to take down Captain America and Batman.

So why did you make it? What's the point of the fight if it's an uneven battle?

badabing
IMO Bats or Cap could hold their own against BP. 2 on 1 is a spanking for BP.

batdude123
So why did you make it? What's the point of the fight if it's an uneven battle?

I didn't make it, braz did. wink

nathan summers
Originally posted by batdude123
I didn't make it, braz did. wink

My bad.

batdude123
My bad.

It's fine, don't worry about it. smile

illadelph12
T'Challa has no qualms about killing without this being "bloodlusted". In bloodlust mode, he's going to be fighting extremely dirty. This isn't as clear cut as it seems. I say T'Challa has a strong 50/50 chance. He cut Sabertooth in half in 3 moves, don't sell the brotha short.

batdude123
Originally posted by illadelph12
T'Challa has no qualms about killing without this being "bloodlusted". In bloodlust mode, he's going to be fighting extremely dirty. This isn't as clear cut as it seems. I say T'Challa has a strong 50/50 chance. He cut Sabertooth in half in 3 moves, don't sell the brotha short.

Oh geez. doh roll eyes (sarcastic) No, he really doesn't have a 50/50 chance of winning. It's more like a 10/90 chance of winning.

nathan summers

Captain America and Batman? I'm all for Black Panther but this is an overkill if I ever saw one. Think about it. Black Panther would be up against TWO of the most formidable fighters from the DC and Marvel Universes. Unless he's fighting them one after another -- separately, he wouldn't have much of a chance. Yes, he'd take down one, but the other would eventually down him.

braz
well, BP DOES have his claws which can virtually cut through metal even, and his Vibranium suit which nothing can penetrate if i recall. and not to mention his energy blade and kimoyo card to reveal any weaknesses BP could exploit. idunno. like yall said, i think batman n the cap take this one, but its not like an over kill IMO.

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
well, BP DOES have his claws which can virtually cut through metal even, and his Vibranium suit which nothing can penetrate if i recall. and not to mention his energy blade and kimoyo card to reveal any weaknesses BP could exploit. idunno. like yall said, i think batman n the cap take this one, but its not like an over kill IMO.

It is overkill. He's just as vulnerable to Batman's gas capsules just like everyone else is. Besides, I bet that Cap's shield could even knock-out BP. BP's suit would absorb the shot from the shield, but T'Challa would still feel the effects on the inside.

illadelph12
T'Challa does have gas masks, you know.

It's not like Bats can unleash a gas capsule and it won't effect himself or Cap if they aren't wearing gas masks. This isn't the curbstomp everyone's making it out to be. The thread originator said bloodlusted, meaning an already no punch pulling T'Challa is even more ruthless. T'Challa can think on his feet and pull off quite a few wins. There's no prep, so all 3 are on an equal playing field, except T'Challa has the best armor, best agility, best reflexes, energy daggers, anti-metal claws, and is more ruthless than his opponents.

Look at this logically, not through fan bias.

It's not as lopsided as it seems.

I say 50:50 given the circumstances in a featureless environment. The location of the battle dictates a lot. In a city T'Challa can use stealth and the environment to his advantage just as good or better than Batman.

braz
T'Challa does have gas masks, you know.

It's not like Bats can unleash a gas capsule and it won't effect himself or Cap if they aren't wearing gas masks. This isn't the curbstomp everyone's making it out to be. The thread originator said bloodlusted, meaning an already no punch pulling T'Challa is even more ruthless. T'Challa can think on his feet and pull off quite a few wins. There's no prep, so all 3 are on an equal playing field, except T'Challa has the best armor, best agility, best reflexes, energy daggers, anti-metal claws, and is more ruthless than his opponents.

Look at this logically, not through fan bias.

It's not as lopsided as it seems.

I say 50:50 given the circumstances in a featureless environment. The location of the battle dictates a lot. In a city T'Challa can use stealth and the environment to his advantage just as good or better than Batman.

yes^

yes. thank you.

MrHeavySilence

Batman and Captain America as a team are very different than Sabertooth.

Darth Kal-El
Either one of the guys could take T'Challa alone. like stated above.

braz
lol y is every1 underestimating BP?? hes like one of the top street levelers, and IMO on Wolverine's level who could take both of these guys w/ ease..i mean, of course i think Bats n Cap would beat BP, but it would be a good fight, somewhat

Templares
50/50 fight.

Vibranium >>> chainmail or kevlar.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Templares
50/50 fight.

Vibranium >>> chainmail or kevlar.

Wow, me, snoop and batdude were arguing in the batman vs. Blackpanther Thread awhile back, and people think BP can take both batman and Capt.

Im glad there are other that realize BP is underrated. smile

Grimm22
Bats and Cap 10/10 no expression

BP can beat them one on one but together he's toast yes

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Grimm22

I do believe Bats and cap would take the majority, but BP would put up a pretty good fight, Bloodlusted BP is something not to mess with, he already has no quams about killing.

nimbus006

Agreed. It was stated at the begginning of Black Panthers new series that he put a pretty big hurting on Cap in the 50's.

BP vs. Cap- BP 8/10

BP vs. Batman- BP 6/10

BP vs. Bats and Cap. - Team 9.9/10

Darth Martin
Bats and Cap will make quick work together of BP.

Metalmanx
One-on-one, Black Panther would kick both Cap's and Bat's ass hard.

Two-on-one, however, will result in Black Panther's defeat. He's good, but not good enough to handle both of these two heroes.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by nimbus006
Agreed. It was stated at the begginning of Black Panthers new series that he put a pretty big hurting on Cap in the 50's.

BP vs. Cap- BP 8/10

BP vs. Batman- BP 6/10

Yea, I pretty much agree.

Though I would say:

BP vs. Cap- BP 8/10.

BP vs. Batman- BP 7-8/10.

BP vs. Bats and Cap- Team 8/10.

But yea, I pretty much agree with your numbers for the most part.

nimbus006
I wanted to say BP vs. Bats 8/10, but then i thought some fanboy was going to come out with some crap about the motherbox blah blah, but yeah i think BP can take Bats 8/10 myself.

jrodslam
Whats up with the spite thread?

Panther loses 10/10.

I personally dont even think hed take the majority over Cap or Bats solo, but thats just my opinion.

Darth Martin
BP has some on Bats.

Superior agility,stregnth,speed,and durability.

However I believe Bats has better intelligence, and more broad martial arts knowledge, and moregadgets and better standard gear, i.e. gas pellets, explodig batarangs etc.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by jrodslam
Whats up with the spite thread?

Panther loses 10/10.

I personally dont even think hed take the majority over Cap or Bats solo, but thats just my opinion.

BP>Batman=Capt

jrodslam
Originally posted by Apolloknight
BP>Batman=Capt

To each their own.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Martin
BP has some on Bats.

Superior agility,stregnth,speed,and durability.

However I believe Bats has better intelligence, and more broad martial arts knowledge, and moregadgets and better standard gear, i.e. gas pellets, explodig batarangs etc.

IMO Bats is not smarter than BP, if anything their equal. T'Challa runs an entire country, and has kept them and still keeps them superior in technology above the rest of the world. In regards to gear again BP has some ridiculous armour, and gagdets himself.

Darth Martin
Yea but bats has createsd teleporters and such. As in inventions and science/fighting wise I ment. Yea but BP is a better poloticai and knows more about politics.n

Grimm22
Originally posted by nimbus006

BP vs. Cap- BP 8/10

BP vs. Batman- BP 6/10

Eh, I would say its more like....

BP vs Cap - BP 6/10 (keep in mind that Cap is better now than he was in WWII)

BP vs Bats - BP 7/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea but bats has createsd teleporters and such. As in inventions and science/fighting wise I ment. Yea but BP is a better poloticai and knows more about politics.n

no expression

The entire country of wakandia is cloaked.

Apolloknight

BP vs Bats - BP 7/10

So is BP, he didnt have any of his upgrades back then let alone his vibranium suit.

Darth Martin
BP has scientistrs and such. Bats figures it out on his own. However, Bats could never rule his own country.

nimbus006

BP vs Bats - BP 7/10

Ill meet you have way..

BP vs Cap- 7/10 final offer. big grin

Agree with the bottom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.