Genis-vell runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
He's healded at the end of every match where would he be defeated

1.Beast and Thing

2. Spiderman and Wolverine

3. Nova (richard Rider)

4.Captain Atom

5. Mar-vell

6.Hulk

7.Superman

8.Sentry

9.Thanos

10. Galactus

so where does he lose

Templares
Standard Depiction: Thanos (****ing jobber aura mad ) or Galactus.
CBR mode,ALL-OUT etc.: Galactus. He's the only one on this list that could **** up Cosmic Awareness.

batdude123
If this is Captain Atom at his highest potential, then I really don't see the reason as to why he would get passed him.

Validus
I would have loved to see Photon Vs Thanos. They teased a fight in his last series but never got around to it.

Crease
If Sentry doesn't get him, The Mad Titan does.

Templares
Originally posted by batdude123
If this is Captain Atom at his highest potential, then I really don't see the reason as to why he would get passed him.

He'll get past him with Cosmic Awareness wink .

Murda Mase
He should stop at Sentry unless its being writen by a writer trying to boost sales.

badabing
If he beats Sentry then Thanos.

Thunderstrike
Sentry or Thanos stop him in his tracks.

Darth Kal-El
Sentry or Thanos stops him.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Sentry can't hold genis.What's to stop genis from mind raping Sentry?

Validus
Genis would BFR Sentry just like last time. I personally think he would win straight up but I know theres no convincing those impressed by the Terrax fight. I don't think superstrength and photokinesis would get the job done.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Validus
Genis would BFR Sentry just like last time. I personally think he would win straight up but I know theres no convincing those impressed by the Terrax fight. I don't think superstrength and photokinesis would get the job done.
Sentry is vulnarable to TP attacks He get's mind raped.......

Validus
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
He's also vulnerable to the Negative Zone so Genis could shunt him there.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Validus
He's also vulnerable to the Negative Zone so Genis could shunt him there.
I'm starting to think they got rid Of Genis for Sentry can be the most powerful on earth instead of him......... confused

Since strange can't stop Sentry They could of gotten Genis but he's gone now ....................... mad

Thunderstrike

No he's not. Sentry himself is a powerful psyonic. He made the entire world forget him, and calmed the fury of the Hulk with his mind. His telekenetic abilities are amazing.

Validus
Cosmic Awareness Vs Sentry's so called psionic powers. I'd bet on CA but it wouldn't come down to a TP battle anyway. Sentry's never even used the power offensively.

Thunderstrike
He only uses it when needed. This battle would end up coming down to fists though.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
No he's not. Sentry himself is a powerful psyonic. He made the entire world forget him, and calmed the fury of the Hulk with his mind. His telekenetic abilities are amazing.
Bah!!!!!!!!! read the first sentry mini and you'll see how wrong you are.
It wasn't sentry who caused everyone to forget but a transmitter he and reed made.Sentry is vulnerable to TP attacks as seen in sentry # 7 and in new avengers(I think that's where mastermind was mind raping him).

Thunderstrike
He's still shown he has a large amount of mental power.

Sir SKEETS Alot
He only uses it when needed. This battle would end up coming down to fists though.
Are you kidding...........confusedand this is based on what?

Validus
Why? Genis isn't a flying brick. He can win plenty of fights and never throw a punch.

Thunderstrike
If not by use of his normal abilities, then it would more than likely be BFR.

Templares
Genis is half Kree, half Eternal. His body could take several punches from a top tier brick plus theoretically he could amp his punches with photonic energies to put a lot of hurt on any of them. Lets not forget that Mar-Vell's, Genis' father, sparring partner is Thanos.

But this is moot. Before any brick could get close to land a punch, they would have to blind side his Cosmic Awareness, and go through his photonic blasts, speed,shields, and phasing abilities. This is not even taking into account Genis' abilities to warp space and time.

Murda Mase
Bah!!!!!!!!! read the first sentry mini and you'll see how wrong you are.
It wasn't sentry who caused everyone to forget but a transmitter he and reed made.Sentry is vulnerable to TP attacks as seen in sentry # 7 and in new avengers(I think that's where mastermind was mind raping him).

Yeah thats true, but I'm pretty sure they reconned that in New Avengers.

Emma Frost thinks hes a powerful telepath and she said he was the reason everyone forgot.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Templares
Genis is half Kree, half Eternal. His body could take several punches from a top tier brick plus theoretically he could amp his punches with photonic energies to put a lot of hurt on any of them. Lets not forget that Mar-Vell's, Genis' father, sparring partner is Thanos.

But this is moot. Before any brick could get close to land a punch, they would have to blind side his Cosmic Awareness, and go through his photonic blasts, speed,shields, and phasing abilities. This is not even taking into account Genis' abilities to warp space and time.

Sentry has the power of a million or thosand exploding suns also can manipulate light and so on..

The level of his powers aren't defined yet so its hard to say what hes fully capable of.

The writer of T-bolts did a BFR on him probably only because he didn't know how to write him in a fight.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Yeah thats true, but I'm pretty sure they reconned that in New Avengers.

Emma Frost thinks hes a powerful telepath and she said he was the reason everyone forgot.
What the f**k?..........
I'll rather believe it when jenkins writes it not bendis..........

Templares
Sentry has the power of a million or thosand exploding suns also can manipulate light and so on..

The level of his powers aren't defined yet so its hard to say what hes fully capable of.

The writer of T-bolts did a BFR on him probably only because he didn't know how to write him in a fight.

million or thosand exploding suns .

This is just metaphor, over-exaggeration, un-warranted hype, complete utter BS . . . . take your pick smokin' .

Be that as it may, i believe in the publicity surrounding the character. I consider Sentry along with Strange, Quasar and the Surfer as Genis' peers. Overpowered to the max. No shame in losing to them or for them to lose to him.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Templares
million or thosand exploding suns .

This is just metaphor, over-exaggeration, un-warranted hype, complete utter BS . . . . take your pick smokin' .

Well they did say that in......pretty much everything I've seen.

Why is it BS?

Redatom65
lol this thread turned into a Sentry v.s genis thread, I still think superman could beat sentry but, i know most of you think otherwise so yeah

so genis loses to thanos is that it?

Templares
Well they did say that in......pretty much everything I've seen.

Why is it BS?

I call it unwarranted hype but i wouldnt be surprised if some would call it BS.

An almost complete unknown all of a sudden being billed as Marvel's numero uno powerhouse and getting the same amount of editorial pampering and crazy feats as DC's golden boy . . . . feh. You could almost smell "marketing gimming"all over him.

Still though, from what little that i've read on the character, i'm liking Sentry. I have a soft spot for uber powered character with severe psychological problems. Just like Genis.

Redatom65
lol

We love you Psycos of Marvel

GODSCRIBE
I think Genis is just above Sentry in power. He could take him physically or just BFR him. Either way he stops at Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.