Thanos vs. Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Thanos w/Cosmic Cube has 3 days of prep time. Can he beat the invincible Parallax?

Thunderstrike
Yep. The cube would give him just enough nudge to put him over Parallax.

Darth Kal-El
Ill give him 3 days of prep then

Thunderstrike
Don't really know if it would help a huge amount. Prep or no, it's just gonna come down to energy blasting.

Mider
so what in the world was the cube able to do anyway?

Thunderstrike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Cube

Sir SKEETS Alot
Parallax is above a cosmic cube Thanos gets curbstomped.

Mider
i put parallax above eternity or at the least equal to eternity, the cosmic cube isnt above eternity and is presumibly not above galactus or the celestials.

vold
dont listen to thunderstrike he is a thanos fanboy

Mr. Valentine
no he isnt...

Crease
Originally posted by vold

There is no such thing as a Thanos fanboy. This guy is sooooooo badass it's stupid, and with prep NOTHING is beyond his grasp. Thanos is the reason we say "Fill in the blank" is skyfather level, or even use skyfathers as measuring sticks for power. Before his fight with Odin the term skyfather meant a lot less than it does now. Once we saw a skyfather could beat up on The Mad Titan that instantly made them the shiznit.

Someone would have to claim Thanos could beat an abstract w/o prep to even be approaching fanboyism with this dude.

After all of that though, 3 days may not be enough for him. With a week worth of prep and a cube, Parallax goes bye bye.

boriquaking55
Thanos invents a flux capacitor and sticks it into a DeLorean, using only a thumbtack, a pack of smokes, and a paper clip, jumps back into time into our mid-60's universe, plays a bit uncredited role in Batman "the original series", sneaks into Adam West's makeup room and steals the anti-Parallax spray from West's utility belt, then uses the Contra code to open a dimensional portal into the DC universe, confronts Parallax who goes into a 5-minute long monologue....... Thanos proceeds to spray him right in the eye, Parallax goes into a 5-minute whine and then gets the PIMP HAND. Thanos yells "SHORYUKEN." Superman shows up and spends the next 15 minutes trying to figure out what PIS he will use in this next fight. Thanos then whacks him with a Krypotnian Rubarb. "COSMIC awareness" he then says, imitating Silver Surfer. Then Thanos turns around and finds Jon Stewert and kicks his ass for sucking so much. :P

No seriously, Thanos wins if its Pre-Retcon Cube. Post-retcon most likely Parallax

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by vold
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wtf-18374.jpg

When did knowing the truth about a character's power make someone a fanboy? I know the extents of many abilities of many characters. I guess I'm just one big fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.