Doctor Doom vs. Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Who takes it? Both have two hours of prep.

Thunderstrike
Doom steals her powers.

Murda Mase
Damn I wish Doom would win, but all Zantanna has to say is MooD Seid.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Damn I wish Doom would win, but all Zantanna has to say is MooD Seid.

Giving Doom any prep at all is suicide. the man has a working time machine. He travels back in time to before Zatanna was conceived and destroys her parents.

Or failing that, Zatanna finds herself facing hundreds of Doombots while doom is safely away in latveria watching the fight on pay per view.

Doom 10/10

Sir SKEETS Alot
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
This fight goes just like all of dooms fights against Dr.strange he gets curbstomped.Zatanna is also a beast with prep doom gets killed

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
This fight goes just like all of dooms fights against Dr.strange he gets curbstomped.Zatanna is also a beast with prep doom gets killed

Dr. Strange is the sorcerer supreme of earth's dimension. He's able to call upon the full power of the vishanti, contained supernovas, destroyed planets, resisted and countered the effects of the infinity gauntlet and at one point had so much power that merely stepping into our universe would have destroyed it. Without prep Strange has taken out nigh omnipotent cosmic beings. With it he's virtually invincible. Zatanna is nowhere NEAR strange's level.

Doom kills her, 10/10.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Dr. Strange is the sorcerer supreme of earth's dimension. He's able to call upon the full power of the vishanti, contained supernovas, destroyed planets, resisted and countered the effects of the infinity gauntlet and at one point had so much power that merely stepping into our universe would have destroyed it. Without prep Strange has taken out nigh omnipotent cosmic beings. With it he's virtually invincible. Zatanna is nowhere NEAR strange's level.

Doom kills her, 10/10.

You obviously don't know anything about Zatanna,she's around strange level herself.

Validus
Prep is so damn lame.

Zatanna kills him. 10/10

Space M ummy
You obviously don't know anything about Zatanna,she's around strange level herself.

I know enough about Zatanna to know that deathstroke neutralized her ability to cast spells by removing her ability to speak with a hit to the liver. laughing

If you have any feats of Zatanna soloing and defeating the likes of the inbetweener, Dormammu, Mephisto, or Shuma Gorath on her own I'd love to see them...She's good but she's no strange.

Validus
Small thing though. Zatanna doesn't need to speak to use her spells.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I know enough about Zatanna to know that deathstroke neutralized her ability to cast spells by removing her ability to speak with a hit to the liver. laughing

Doom has no such weakness.
That's pure PIS my friend Zatanna doesn't need to say anything to do her spells.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Validus
Small thing though. Zatanna doesn't need to speak to use her spells.
eek!exactly what I posted..............laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Zatanna sure as hell isn't on Strange level, but she takes this battle.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Zatanna sure as hell isn't on Strange level, but she takes this battle.
Bah!!!!!!! Long pig has this hold on you people just like how Strange has some uber auto-shields.............. laughing

Strange is above her but not by alot if they fight it's who ever strikes first that would end up winning.

Space M ummy
That's pure PIS my friend Zatanna doesn't need to say anything to do her spells.

I agree it is silly, but it happened. Zatanna may not need to speak to use spells, but neither does doom. Keep in mind Doom has Defeated and Stolen the Powers of Pre-retcon Beyonder, the Sufer, Galactus, and a Watcher. With two hours of prep and a time machine Doom could easily obtain as much power as necessary to make this fight a lopsided beatdown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.