LeytonNaleyFan9's Sig Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeytonNaleyFan9
Hey, I'm offering to make sigs for anyone that wants one, just let me know what you want on it and what you want it to say and I'll make it for you!

Thanks,
LeytonNaleyFan9

Lana
There's a request thread for people to ask for sigs; you're only allowed to make a thread in here if you want to make a gallery to show off your sigs in.

LeytonNaleyFan9
alrighty then...here's a sig i made for soth

LeytonNaleyFan9
another

LeytonNaleyFan9
and one more

LeytonNaleyFan9
britrogue's 24 sig

LeytonNaleyFan9
leyton4life chad sig

LeytonNaleyFan9
redatom65's sig

LeytonNaleyFan9
spidey's sister sig

LeytonNaleyFan9
a sig i made for eye, but don't know if he/she will end up using it

LeytonNaleyFan9
a johnny depp background i made for a friend

LeytonNaleyFan9
a sig of jd for the same friend

LeytonNaleyFan9
an oc sig

LeytonNaleyFan9
another oc one

LeytonNaleyFan9
an oc background

LeytonNaleyFan9
inuyasha background

LeytonNaleyFan9
and a sig of inuyasha (spelling?)

LeytonNaleyFan9
leytonforlife sig of chad (another one)

Lana
Okay, your sigs are not that great.

First of all, you need to use better source pics. Most of the ones you're using are low-res and look crappy. Find better pics.

Most of your text doesn't match very well.

And a lot of them are just crop a few pics and put text on it.

Try expanding what you're doing, and work at it more.

LeytonNaleyFan9
embarrasment embarrasment i only have psp (and an older version at that)

LeytonNaleyFan9
what program (other than photoshop seeming as i don't have a lot of money to blow) should i use?

Lana
PSP? You can do a lot with PSP, I used to use it up until about a year ago.

What version do you have?

LeytonNaleyFan9
well i had a trial version of 10 but it ran out, my old version is 4.4 or something. i couldn't figure out what more to do on version 10 though

Lana
4? Wow, I used that about five years ago laughing out loud

Without the ability to use layers you're going to be very limited on what you can do. Your best bet would be to get the newest version and learn how to use it.

Or if you're up to a challenge, download Gimp and try that. It's a free program, and you can do pretty much anything with it that you can in Photoshop, though it's a bit tricky to figure out. There's a link to it in the Resources thread.

LeytonNaleyFan9
I'm up to the challenge, however I already tried downloading it and it said error reading file. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Lana
There's some runtime file you need to download and install first....if you give me a minute I'll go and find the exact download links you need. It's a bit confusing to find.

Edit: Here you go, this is the page with the links you need. http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

LeytonNaleyFan9
Ok, thanks, Lana wink

LeytonNaleyFan9
Ok, I installed the runtime thing, what do I do to actually get the program?

Lana
That and the actual program itself, which is the first download link on the page I gave you.

LeytonNaleyFan9
Ok, thanks wink

Redatom65
Leyton ya did good pal ;-)

LeytonNaleyFan9
thanks embarrasment

LeytonNaleyFan9
one i did with psp x....trying lol

LeytonNaleyFan9
haley james scott (bethany joy lenz) my fave character off one tree hill (tv show)

LeytonNaleyFan9
here's one i made for redatom652's friend

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/OTHRULES9909/Redatom652.jpg

and one i made of chad michael murray eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.