darthvader vs TX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who would be the last one standing ? darthvader or TX ?

Black Adam
TX?

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
TX?

The Lady Terminator in the third Terminator movie.

diabloman
TX? from terminator 3

Crease
Vader...Sith lightning would fry her circiutry

badabing
Vader with ease.

Creshosk
This is either going to be moved or closed... Or moved then closed...

Vader wins... shifty

AJ4LIFE
i like that moved cloed bit lol, but i say lady term she just shoot at him

Darth Kal-El
then Vader will just stop the bullets from getting to him like neo does

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
then Vader will just stop the bullets from getting to him like neo does forget about the bullets shes stronger then vader i say but doesnt have his powers. and she can run faster to. but hes more powerful in a way. but when it comes to strength she takes the lead over him.

Darth Kal-El
Force strike (also known as push) automatically disables a droid or robot. He wins.

batdude123
Vader

diabloman
veder has better fighting skills as well

Thunderstrike
Vader rules.

badabing
Dark Helmet from Spaceballs could take both of them with ease using the power of the Schwartz.

Thunderstrike
"I see your shwarz is as big as mine"
Second to best line ever. Here's the best:
http://aquamanisuseless.ytmnd.com/

badabing
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
"I see your shwarz is as big as mine"
Second to best line ever. Here's the best:
http://aquamanisuseless.ytmnd.com/
Aquaman from that old cartoon was such a tool. laughing laughing

Black Adam
looked what never got closed ninja

diabloman
so thats good it never got close. you said all of mine get closed stick out tongue

Black Adam
Originally posted by diabloman
so thats good it never got close. you said all of mine get closed stick out tongue

don't worry it will be closed soon stick out tongue

Black Adam
Until it is closed this topic is now about pancakes. post the the type of pancakes you like.

BLUE BERRY!!!

diabloman
don't worry it will be closed soon stick out tongue many say that and it doesnt always happen. so keep on praying they might close it stick out tongue

diabloman
Until it is closed this topic is now about pancakes. post the the type of pancakes you like.

BLUE BERRY!!! cherry stick out tongue

rotiart
Hrm. Well TX had power over all technology. A force strike vs a creature that could
1. Disable technological devices at a thought "ie. vaders arm, the lightsaber"
2. Turn any part of her body into an energy pulse cannon, having a form that was similar to liquid terminator.
3. It took the energy core of a t-800 to destroy her, something the equivalent of a small nuke.
4. Highly regenerative abilities.
5. No force choke.

Has vader ever used Sith Lightning? I know the emperor has, and that other bearded guy (never read the comics so i don't know) but even if she's hit by the lightning, I'm not sure the voltage would be enough to down her. Hell she might just reverse the electricity back at the costumed freakshow.

I'd give the robot the edge in this myself. If vader tried to hit her with the saber, she'd stop his arm from working, and shut the power down to the saber. She was like.. cyborg superman, but to a lesser extent. In fact she was a ripoff of cyborg superman, now that i think about it.

Grimm22
Darth Vader >>>>>>>>>> Any Machine

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Darth Vader >>>>>>>>>> Any Machine hes never met TX

rotiart
The TX would make Vader cut off his good arm with his own lightsaber.

DigiMark007
Wow, even after a PM about this stuff diabloman can't follow the rules. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.