wonderwoman vs silfersurfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
can sillver surfer take on wonderwoman ?

badabing
IMO, Wonderwoman gets owned. The Surfer is a cosmic being with too much power.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
IMO, Wonderwoman gets owned. The Surfer is a cosmic being with too much power. 1st of all ww cant fly out into space i dont think. superman yes. but i dont think ive ever seen WW do it

dman2008
spite thread

dman2008
Originally posted by diabloman
1st of all ww cant fly out into space i dont think. superman yes. but i dont think ive ever seen WW do it

yes she can roll eyes (sarcastic)

and what does that have to do with anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Originally posted by dman2008
yes she can roll eyes (sarcastic)

and what does that have to do with anything roll eyes (sarcastic) her going at surfer if he doesnt come down to earth

dman2008
her going at surfer if he doesnt come down to earth

she seems to be flying in space well here http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job39vm.jpg

not that it even matters

badabing
Whether the Surfer is in space or on land Wonderwoman, as powerful as she is, loses.

diabloman
Whether the Surfer is in space or on land Wonderwoman, as powerful as she is, loses. i agree there

dman2008
i agree there

You do?
I didn't know that

roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Originally posted by dman2008
You do?
I didn't know that well now you know pall

roll eyes (sarcastic) well now you know pall

dman2008
well now you know pall

cough sarcasm cough

Thunderstrike
Knock it off.

Anyway, Surfer is more powerful, faster, stronger, yadda yadda yadda. The guy commands one of the biggest doses of the Power Cosmic ever seen. What the hell is Wonder Woman gonna do? Hit him with her boobs of justice?

dman2008
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Knock it off.

Anyway, Surfer is more powerful, faster, stronger, yadda yadda yadda. The guy commands one of the biggest doses of the Power Cosmic ever seen. What the hell is Wonder Woman gonna do? Hit him with her boobs of justice?

okay.... roll eyes (sarcastic)
what did I do to you confused

diabloman
Knock it off.

Anyway, Surfer is more powerful, faster, stronger, yadda yadda yadda. The guy commands one of the biggest doses of the Power Cosmic ever seen. What the hell is Wonder Woman gonna do? Hit him with her boobs of justice? hers are kinda big so she might have a shot big grin

badabing
hers are kinda big so she might have a shot big grin
If I'm ever going to lose to a woman, a nice breast slap is the way to go.
drool

diabloman
If I'm ever going to lose to a woman, a nice breast slap is the way to go.
drool her slap wouldnt be nice id say. the size of those. big grin

badabing
laughing laughing laughing

JOE NUNEZ
Im trying to think of a possible scenario were wonderwoman could pull off a victory, but I cant.

badabing
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Im trying to think of a possible scenario were wonderwoman could pull off a victory, but I cant.
Maybe if she had a powerful weapon of mystic or magic origin. That's would be only a very slim chance though.

JOE NUNEZ
Maybe if she had a powerful weapon of mystic or magic origin. That's would be only a very slim chance though. Or maybe Marvel will shoot themselves in the foot like usual and agree to have Wonderwoman beat Silversulfer in another Perez bias comic crossover....

diabloman
Or maybe Marvel will shoot themselves in the foot like usual and agree to have Wonderwoman beat Silversulfer in another Perez bias comic crossover.... i cant wait till that comes out. i take that back. i hope they put silver surfer beating WW

JOE NUNEZ
Hey I didn't know you were a mod.

Thunderstrike
He's not. He just put that there.

diabloman
He's not. He just put that there. im a mod respect me or your gone

JOE NUNEZ
He's not. He just put that there. Good work detective, I cant believe I DIDN'T PICK UP ON IT..... embarrasment

diabloman
Good work detective, I cant believe I DIDN'T PICK UP ON IT..... embarrasment lol

JOE NUNEZ
im a mod respect me or your gone Its almost scary, you should try to punk the jr. members..... big grin

diabloman
Its almost scary, you should try to punk the jr. members..... big grin already did big grin

JOE NUNEZ
HA HA HA , You should have them go threw some hazing rituals just to be in this forum......

diabloman
HA HA HA , You should have them go threw some hazing rituals just to be in this forum...... ill tell them later on

roughrider
For all her power, not much hope for Diana here, I'm afraid.

Mider
lol she better do her field then tie him up and then slice his head off

Mider
she cuts his head off with her magic sword by the way

Thunderstrike
laughing

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Mider
she cuts his head off with her magic sword by the way
Oh really................ roll eyes (sarcastic)

JOE NUNEZ
funny

Sixth_Winged
How does she get her magic sword here. I was under the impression that standard equip means just that under default rules?

Stick to the rules, gentlemen.

Templares
can sillver surfer take on wonderwoman ?

Yep and in a convincing fashion.

Wally West
Shes good, but shes not in Surfer's league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.