Batgirl vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
I don't think this has been done before

who wins
Batgirl vs Ironfist smile

dman2008
bump

Darth Kal-El
I give it to Batgirl.

Sixth_Winged
Ironfist punches a hole in her.

Etrigan
Iron Fist takes it. He can blast people through walls with one touch if his chi energy thing is high enough.

AcousticDoc
Iron fist takes it. Does Iron fist have a respect thread here?

Thunderstrike
Nope. Deserves one though.

grey fox
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Nope. Deserves one though.

Why ?

He wears Lycra, a bandanna and ballerina slippers .

Not only that but he ripped off batman's chest logo.....

gamewarrior
Iron Fist seems to be on a higher level then Batgirl.

joesha28
Marvel's premier fighter. Iron Fist deserve a respect thread. I say Iron Fist.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by grey fox
Why ?

He wears Lycra, a bandanna and ballerina slippers .

Not only that but he ripped off batman's chest logo.....

We gave one to mr. I have a nipple tassel on my head, why can't we give one to a guy who roughed up Black Panther?

grey fox
We gave one to mr. I have a nipple tassel on my head, why can't we give one to a guy who roughed up Black Panther?

Nipple tassle ?

But the respect thread is getting kinda silly now i mean theirs an Imperiex one for petes sake.....

joesha28
And knocked the X-men trio. Wolvie, Nightcrawler and Colossus all at once. And fought Iron man(2nd armor) at a disadvantage standstill. He even beat sabretooth b4.

Thunderstrike
Nipple tassle ?

But the respect thread is getting kinda silly now i mean theirs an Imperiex one for petes sake.....

That's who I was talking about. Imperiex has a f*cking nipple tassle on his head. I just started calling him Nipplehead for short.

grey fox
That's who I was talking about. Imperiex has a f*cking nipple tassle on his head. I just started calling him Nipplehead for short.

laughing

......and for extra randomness I'm currently listening to this

Arahan
Ironfist got the win, he is too powerful and more skilled.

Mr. Valentine
Iron fist! yeah he needs a respect thread... but a good one, not one of those one-link wonders people are making... (you know who you are)

Sixth_Winged
Yeah i'm surprise no one here made one yet. This is a guy who had to kill a dragon for his graduation to get the ironfist and years later killed another of it's kin by himself, has been dodging bullets since the 80's, having a punch that was powerful enough to stagger and stun Cage, etc.

The only thing i'm having problem respecting him with is his attire and color scheme.

Thunderstrike
laughing

......and for extra randomness I'm currently listening to this

Dangit. It won't work. Which Mudvayne song is it?

Arahan
Yes and he gave Spiderman a hard time. Ironfist is the pure personification of Martial Arts.
Give that man a respect ticket!!!

Thunderstrike
Never mind Fox. I got it to work. Yeah, Iron Fist takes this.

Thanos_6383
IF rules..

Mr. Valentine
can anyone explain why his costume changes colour everynow and again? from the normal green to red?

Thunderstrike
The mood he's in?

Arahan
May be he is gay, gay for color changes.

Mr. Valentine
..... no expression What the f**k? lol, i think its when he goes uber he turns red, because i remember the fight with bp he was red and was strong then, and when they both got KO'ed he turnt back to green

marvelprince
Sorry Cass, Danny is on a whole other level.

And I believe that his costume turns red after he's fully amped with his chi , not sure though

dman2008
ok how about Iron Fist can not use his chi so just straight up h2h
I think Cass can win 6/10 then

joesha28
Danny's is as good as Cass in jus h2h i say.

Accel
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Iron fist! yeah he needs a respect thread... but a good one, not one of those one-link wonders people are making... (you know who you are)
Yeah, I know who I am.

And I actually did see a respect thread for Iron Fist at SHH. I would post the link and images here, but like the Martian Manhunter Respect Thread, it disappeared.

AcousticDoc
what is SHH?

Sixth_Winged
Superherohype.com

grey fox
Now i've finished griping about how Iron Fist's costume sucks i can actually get on with the match.

Bat-girl has a quite a few feats of ass kicking under her belt .

Unfortunately she doesn't have powers. Usually this wouldn't matter much in a fight . But when you have to deal with someone who is possibly your equal/above you in martial arts and that has powers. Well , thats Usually time for you to get your ass kicked and then receive an upgrade , look at bat's he got his ass kicked by Bane and now he's an Uber-god.

marvelprince
Even without his chi powers I still say Danny takes this, it'll just be a little harder. Cass may have been trained from birth, but so has Danny and he's older so he logically would have more training, plus he has a hell of alot more experience

Thunderstrike
Iron Fist has handed the best their asses before. He's amazing.

*goes off to make a signature*

Soljer
I'd say that Iron Fist is a bit better than Cass as far as skill goes. Just like Batman and Shiva are....

However, Cass has a meticulous metahuman ability to predict movements and fighting styles.

But, then again, Danny has incredible Chi Amp showings.

Iron Fist for the majority.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
I'd say that Iron Fist is a bit better than Cass as far as skill goes. Just like Batman and Shiva are....

However, Cass has a meticulous metahuman ability to predict movements and fighting styles.

But, then again, Danny has incredible Chi Amp showings.

Iron Fist for the majority.
IF easily. Cass has shown over and over she has trouble with handling superhumans becuase she can no predict there attacks in time.

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Ironfist punches a hole in her.

Basically.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
IF easily. Cass has shown over and over she has trouble with handling superhumans becuase she can no predict there attacks in time.

I thought she only had trouble with Deathstroke because Deathstroke actually can fight at the speed of thought. Meaning there is no lag between the time he thinks "Ima hit you" and the time he HITS you.

Maybe I'm mistaken.

I know she couldn't read the Joker - but that was because the Joker is psychotic, not because he is superhuman.

Superherovandal
yeah she really only had trouble with those two. And Cass is better than Batman and Lady Shiva. She's beaten Shiva twice. and Bats is nowhere near as good as Shiva. And i would say actually Batgirl is more skilled. She's easily dodged multiple bullets at point-blank range and even found a weakness in Superboy's TTK aura. She's kinda like a very lite Karate Kid. But still i'd say with the IF and the chi powers IF wins like 7/10 but not because he's more skilled he's pretty close but not MORE skilled.

Soljer
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah she really only had trouble with those two. And Cass is better than Batman and Lady Shiva. She's beaten Shiva twice. and Bats is nowhere near as good as Shiva. And i would say actually Batgirl is more skilled. She's easily dodged multiple bullets at point-blank range and even found a weakness in Superboy's TTK aura. She's kinda like a very lite Karate Kid. But still i'd say with the IF and the chi powers IF wins like 7/10 but not because he's more skilled he's pretty close but not MORE skilled.

Shiva LET Cass win, and Batman ridiculed Cass's skills, saying her defense was utter shit without her move reading ability.

He also fought her to a stand still using only one arm for most of the fight.

Superherovandal
Yes because she wasn't used to fighting without the reading ability. and Cass beat Shiva fair and square a second time during the last Batgirl issue.

srankmissingnin
Shiva has alterer motives in mind when fighting Cass. Who can say what the are exactly; maybe it is just some twisted, misguided mother thing but she has never gone full out against Cass. She hasn't even attempted to use the Leopard's Blow against her.

Superherovandal
still she didnt intend to lose the fight but she did. Even if she kill Cass she could have revived her with the Lazarus Pit.

capt it up
cass skills are rather pethetic it his special ability to read moves that makes her good

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
cass skills are rather pethetic it his special ability to read moves that makes her good

Cass' skills are good!

They just aren't Shiva or Batman good, without her move reading ability.

With it, she MIGHT be Batman level, though I'd still say that Bruce would take her for a very slight majority .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.