Batman/'V' (for Vendetta) vs Captain America/The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. bloodlust: on

anything goes

who wins??

MrHeavySilence
V wouldn't beat any of these guys, so its basically Batman vs. Captain America and Punisher. Game over man =/

Captain America and Punisher 8/10

Etrigan
If no prep, definitely Cap and Pun 8 or 9/10. If there was any prep involved, Batman and V would win. THey are the two comic masters of prep.

braz
i disagree, i say Batman beats Captain America via nerve gas capsules, flashbangs, mini explosives ect. and gets the cap thrown off balance and then KO's him and then V takes down the Punisher. V's taken down tons of guys all armed with guns at once, n basically thats all the punisher is. V/Bats- 7/10

AJ4LIFE
who is v for vendetta please tell me i know its a film but need for info

Arahan
He is the second cousin of Def Jam Vendetta laughing out loud

Juntai
lol...

braz
^He's a vigalante, much like batman with a mask and everything, and he was nearly burned to death because of Britain's dictatorship-like government, which he survived and thus, gained superior strength from that. he has multiple knives as weapons, throwing knives, switch blades built into his forearm gauntlet ect., uncanny skills in martial arts around batman's level, and because of his superior strength, he can attatch metal plates to himself which of course, makes him bulletproof. here....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta#Identity

AJ4LIFE
cool is the film like that

braz
^chyea, the film was awesome, u gotta see it, id def say that it was on par with Batman Begins wink

batdude123
Hmmm. Interesting. I could really see it going both ways because I think Batman with his gadgets could take down Cap and V could POSSIBLY take Punisher if he was in the zone for that day. Then again I could see it going the other way as well, because Punisher and Cap know each other better than Batman and V know each other. Tough call...

Murda Mase
Alright I get why people think Cap could win vs Batman if theres no weapons.....but come on Batman with all his stuff would just own Cap.

kevdude
This would be a good fight, if it was prep i'd def give it to Batman and V, if not then i still think Batman and V could pull out the win.

braz
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Alright I get why people think Cap could win vs Batman if theres no weapons.....but come on Batman with all his stuff would just own Cap.

yup. yes

btw batdude....nice sig batman

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
yup. yes

btw batdude....nice sig batman

Thanks! laughing I like it! cool

braz
^yea, i have that comic too, The Dark Knight Returns

H. S. 6
Without prep, I'd give it to Cap and Punisher.

jgiant
i disagree, i say Batman beats Captain America via nerve gas capsules, flashbangs, mini explosives ect. and gets the cap thrown off balance and then KO's him and then V takes down the Punisher. V's taken down tons of guys all armed with guns at once, n basically thats all the punisher is. V/Bats- 7/10 v died from getting shot up by about ten guys...if he can die from that then punisher kills him, punisher is a one man army...Cap n Pun 9/10 everyone has their bad days...

kevdude
Jgiant u know that V let that happen rit?? If Punisher got shot like V did he would have already been dead on the floor. V let them shoot him and after that he killed them ALL by himself. He took on Britains finest security and beat them.

Thunderstrike
Punisher is a guy who usually packs a rocket launcher. I don't think V or Batman can do much with a rocket launcher.

braz
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Punisher is a guy who usually packs a rocket launcher. I don't think V or Batman can do much with a rocket launcher.

oh, so a rocket launcher's always in his standard arsenal instead of, lets say an M16A2 assault rifle? or MAYBE! maybe he has both!! roll eyes (sarcastic) yyeea, id like to see pun carry a rocket launcher, and an M16 all together. he can only carrry so much, so if he has the rocket launcher, hes only effective from long distances, and thus, is made vulnerable, if he only has the M16, he loses anyways due to levels of skill, equipment ect.
TAKE YOUR PICK

jgiant
Originally posted by kevdude
Jgiant u know that V let that happen rit?? If Punisher got shot like V did he would have already been dead on the floor. V let them shoot him and after that he killed them ALL by himself. He took on Britains finest security and beat them. if punisher got shot like that with v's armor that he had on he could do the same...punisher is probably gunna have an m60 on him and that sh!t is gunna rip through v like paper...

Dumbledore>all
Look V for Vendetta got his powers from being infeceted with a virus britian or america i forgot which made to wipe out america. Thus the cure that the big brother guy (forget name) had is why he got elected. V for the Roman Numeral 5 that was his cell number thus he named him self V did not die like the others from the virus but with the fire It gave him faster reflexes and sences. Batman is the king of prep and from the movie V is highly intelligent and was always steps head of all of future britians police force. There both master of stealth. The punisher in his arrogance will get smeared on the floor first coming out with his m16 or his big fancy rocket launcher. V would slit his throat by the time he reloads his next magazine or clip. That would leave V and Batman kings of prep and stealth against Captain America. Batman and Captain marvel are like basically equals maybe Captain Marvel has a 7/10 advantage if bat's has no prep since he above a bit above peak human force with that serum he has to take. Batman is still raging the fight against Cap probaly jumping around using mind tricks and messing with his head. V finishes with the Punisher and sneaks over to the fight w/ batman and captain marvel. Batman goes full force and backs Captain into a corner as V uses his surroundings working with batman to attack him from the back. Thus killing Captain America.

braz
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
Look V for Vendetta got his powers from being infeceted with a virus britian or america i forgot which made to wipe out america. Thus the cure that the big brother guy (forget name) had is why he got elected. V for the Roman Numeral 5 that was his cell number thus he named him self V did not die like the others from the virus but with the fire It gave him faster reflexes and sences. Batman is the king of prep and from the movie V is highly intelligent and was always steps head of all of future britians police force. There both master of stealth. The punisher in his arrogance will get smeared on the floor first coming out with his m16 or his big fancy rocket launcher. V would slit his throat by the time he reloads his next magazine or clip. That would leave V and Batman kings of prep and stealth against Captain America. Batman and Captain marvel are like basically equals maybe Captain Marvel has a 7/10 advantage if bat's has no prep since he above a bit above peak human force with that serum he has to take. Batman is still raging the fight against Cap probaly jumping around using mind tricks and messing with his head. V finishes with the Punisher and sneaks over to the fight w/ batman and captain marvel. Batman goes full force and backs Captain into a corner as V uses his surroundings working with batman to attack
him from the back. Thus killing Captain America.

^ yes

kevdude
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
Look V for Vendetta got his powers from being infeceted with a virus britian or america i forgot which made to wipe out america. Thus the cure that the big brother guy (forget name) had is why he got elected. V for the Roman Numeral 5 that was his cell number thus he named him self V did not die like the others from the virus but with the fire It gave him faster reflexes and sences. Batman is the king of prep and from the movie V is highly intelligent and was always steps head of all of future britians police force. There both master of stealth. The punisher in his arrogance will get smeared on the floor first coming out with his m16 or his big fancy rocket launcher. V would slit his throat by the time he reloads his next magazine or clip. That would leave V and Batman kings of prep and stealth against Captain America. Batman and Captain marvel are like basically equals maybe Captain Marvel has a 7/10 advantage if bat's has no prep since he above a bit above peak human force with that serum he has to take. Batman is still raging the fight against Cap probaly jumping around using mind tricks and messing with his head. V finishes with the Punisher and sneaks over to the fight w/ batman and captain marvel. Batman goes full force and backs Captain into a corner as V uses his surroundings working with batman to attack him from the back. Thus killing Captain America.

thumb up Well said..

bean_machine
Punisher is not an arrogant man. He is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skill. He is well versed in h2h combat and in ware fare. He also is a master knife fighter.

His extensive military training (SEAL, UDT, LRRP, blah blah blah) and combat experience have allowed him to become a great tactician. He is no slouch when it comes to prep time.

There is no reason for Punisher to bring a rocket launcher for this fight. And he sure as hell not going to just run out there and start blasting away. He knows he's not dealing with common thugs. He can bring anything from machine guns, rifles, shotguns, handguns, knives, explosives, blah blah blah. He could bring two p90's strapped to his back (p90's have low recoil, high accuracy, kevlar piercing capabilities, can be used with one hand. He could also carry two glocks with straps, and hide 3,4,5 knives all over, a couple nades and flash bangs. I mean why carry a rocket launcher, when he can carry 2 p90's, a couple hand guns, etc. Most of his weaponry is also customized, which allows him to be a more effective killer.

There is no way V will get close enough to Punisher, he will just fill him with lead. If V does get close enough to the Punisher, he can employ his Ninjitsu, Chin Na, and blah blah blah skills and rip V a new one, while at the same time shoves a grenade in his ass, causing a horrible horrible death for V. Then while Captain and batman beat the shit out of each other, Punisher can fill them both full of lead, which counts as a win for the team.

If it's Punisher vs Batman and V vs Captain, then Batman will be distracted by Punisher, while Captain makes V eat shit. Then Captain and Punisher will gang bang Batman.

braz
Originally posted by bean_machine
Punisher is not an arrogant man. He is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skill. He is well versed in h2h combat and in ware fare. He also is a master knife fighter.

His extensive military training (SEAL, UDT, LRRP, blah blah blah) and combat experience have allowed him to become a great tactician. He is no slouch when it comes to prep time.

There is no reason for Punisher to bring a rocket launcher for this fight. And he sure as hell not going to just run out there and start blasting away. He knows he's not dealing with common thugs. He can bring anything from machine guns, rifles, shotguns, handguns, knives, explosives, blah blah blah. He could bring two p90's strapped to his back (p90's have low recoil, high accuracy, kevlar piercing capabilities, can be used with one hand. He could also carry two glocks with straps, and hide 3,4,5 knives all over, a couple nades and flash bangs. I mean why carry a rocket launcher, when he can carry 2 p90's, a couple hand guns, etc. Most of his weaponry is also customized, which allows him to be a more effective killer.

There is no way V will get close enough to Punisher, he will just fill him with lead. If V does get close enough to the Punisher, he can employ his Ninjitsu, Chin Na, and blah blah blah skills and rip V a new one, while at the same time shoves a grenade in his ass, causing a horrible horrible death for V. Then while Captain and batman beat the shit out of each other, Punisher can fill them both full of lead, which counts as a win for the team.

If it's Punisher vs Batman and V vs Captain, then Batman will be distracted by Punisher, while Captain makes V eat shit. Then Captain and Punisher will gang bang Batman.

first of all, there's no prep stick out tongue so subtract all of pun's big weapons u just named off for no reason. and yea, big pun's been trained as a special ops soldier, so what big deal? V has had special ops-like training/superhuman strength/metal armor/knives and martial arts skills that would even have even some1 like batman gettin a run for their money. oh yea and pun also relies on conventional warfare rather than brains or wits like V or Batman laughing

and V wouldnt be able to get in close?? are u f*cking kidding me?! have u seen V for Vendetta?? he snuck into someone's bedroom while they were in there and she didnt even know it...V and Bats are, like that one dude said, masters of stealth, V could easily get within close quarters of the Punisher and rip his f***ing adams apple from his throat
and c'mon? shove a grenade in his a$$ and blow V up?? ru kidding me? get real kid. and if the matchups were switched up, and V takes on Cap, it could be close but i think Bats would beat the punisher just in enough time to be able to go help V stomp the shyt out of the cap.

V and Bats take this.

jgiant
seeing how v cannot doge bullets...punisher fills him with lead...yeah his mask may be bullet proof and he may be wearing armor, but punisher is not a dumbass...he'll hit him in the legs and the arms and disarm him that way...he has taken suped up guys before, cap...and put them in there place...in this case bringing a knife to a gun fight will be bad for v...and v killing pun before reloading, i don't think so...punisher is not one of your jerkass british cops he can reload fast as v taking his knives out from under his cape...and once v is done batman is done, cap can do it by himself...

braz
Originally posted by jgiant
seeing how v cannot doge bullets...punisher fills him with lead...yeah his mask may be bullet proof and he may be wearing armor, but punisher is not a dumbass...he'll hit him in the legs and the arms and disarm him that way...he has taken suped up guys before, cap...and put them in there place...in this case bringing a knife to a gun fight will be bad for v...and v killing pun before reloading, i don't think so...punisher is not one of your jerkass british cops he can reload fast as v taking his knives out from under his cape...and once v is done batman is done, cap can do it by himself...

yyyea.....but how can u hit what u cant see..? thats the same reason why the punisher couldnt beat Batman either. they attack indirectly and use deception, stealth and fear rather than force which are very powerful agents. and plus, theyre both bulletproof?? so wtf via metal plates and $300,000 Nomex kevlar bi-weave survival suit

jgiant
punisher has been in nam' he hit wat others couldn't see...snipers in the trees...frank sniped them with an m60...which will tear through v's armor as well as batmans...bats does have armor, but that bi-weave suit is just in the movie...

bean_machine
and V wouldnt be able to get in close?? are u f*cking kidding me?! have u seen V for Vendetta?? he snuck into someone's bedroom while they were in there and she didnt even know it...V and Bats are, like that one dude said, masters of stealth

Oh ok, so he snuck up to some lady, so what. So Punisher's skills are so lame that V could sneak up to him like some lady, I don't think so. Oh and Punisher always carries ammo with him. The weapons I mentioned were just conventional stuff he may or may not carry. At leat he carries 4 knives with him at all times. Come on, a man that relies on weapons to **** people up, will always have some shit on him.

Punisher brawls with the likes of Kingping, Daredevil, and Spidey, which would beat the shit out of V over and over and over again. One good punch from Spiderman would knock V's head over.

The thing is Punisher is just human and he manages to beat the shit out of his enemies through sheer ingenuity and rigorous training (oh and some badass customized weapons).

braz
talking to jgiant*

^u could be right, because if i recall, kevlar vests can ONLY protect against hollow tip pistol rounds,full-metal jacket pistol rounds, and shotgun blasts, but not rifle rounds via full metal jackets w/ much higher
veloctiy, in which the M60 shoots a standard NATO 7.62mm * 51 rifel round, at a rate of 550 rounds per second. but idunoo, see batmans suit wasnt just like normal kevlar though, even though it had kevlar in it, it was waaay more expensive and thus probably far superior(like i said $300,000) so idunno. my guess is that either bats or V could take down the punisher seeing as how theyve always taken down armed men with guns in the comics all the time, and multiple numbers of them at that.

jgiant
talking to jgiant*

^u could be right, because if i recall, kevlar vests can ONLY protect against hollow tip pistol rounds,full-metal jacket pistol rounds, and shotgun blasts, but not rifle rounds via full metal jackets w/ much higher
veloctiy, in which the M60 shoots a standard NATO 7.62mm * 51 rifel round, at a rate of 550 rounds per second. but idunoo, see batmans suit wasnt just like normal kevlar though, even though it had kevlar in it, it was waaay more expensive and thus probably far superior(like i said $300,000) so idunno. my guess is that either bats or V could take down the punisher seeing as how theyve always taken down armed men with guns in the comics all the time, and multiple numbers of them at that. so does punisher, punisher is more deadly than anyone v has ever faced...bats on the other hand has taken on the likes of joker...but joker holds back...punisher does not, remember punisher has taken out azreal bats before...

bean_machine
Oh and in The Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe, which takes place in an alternate universe, he kills Kingpin, Cyclops, Shadowcat, Hawkeye, Spiderman and Venom, Dr. Doom, and Hulk (well the hulk after he reverted to Bruce Banner). ****ed over a shitload of mutants with a warhead over a couple dozen. Killed Wolverine, He desintegrated the Avengers when he ****ed with their teleporter. He killed every villain in the Vault.

After loosing to Captain in h2h, and as he turned to leave the Punisher pulls out a glock17 and shoots him in the back of the head.

I can't even recall all he killed.

Yeah there was some degree of PIS, but for some of those fights, they are not outside the realm of possibility for him to win, especially after he looted Doom for some of his deadly tech.

So yeah, I don't ever see V ever being able to accomplish a feat as killing the "MU".

As I said punisher fills V full of lead and then he shoves a grenade up his sorry ass, which he then proceeds to blow the **** out of Bats and Cap, which would still be duking it out.

bean_machine
my guess is that either bats or V could take down the punisher seeing as how theyve always taken down armed men with guns in the comics all the time, and multiple numbers of them at that.

My god no ****ing respect for the punisher. He is not a simple street thug holding a gun. The Punisher is a walking army. He is the perfect example of an army of one.

Bats does take down multiple men holding guns all the time, but so can Punisher.

Why are people comparing the super skills of the Punisher to some common lady and men holding guns.

Respect the Punisher mad

braz
so does punisher, punisher is more deadly than anyone v has ever faced...bats on the other hand has taken on the likes of joker...but joker holds back...punisher does not, remember punisher has taken out azreal bats before...

LMFAO!! the JOKER holding back on Batman!?!? r u kidding me??? batman could kill him in one punch, and he doesnt because he doesnt want to get turned in by Gordon or become the very thing that he swore to destroy. its more like Bats holds back WWAAAY too much on the Joker and he should just kill him considering hes killed over 600 people in Gotham

braz
Oh and in The Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe, which takes place in an alternate universe, he kills Kingpin, Cyclops, Shadowcat, Hawkeye, Spiderman and Venom, Dr. Doom, and Hulk (well the hulk after he reverted to Bruce Banner). ****ed over a shitload of mutants with a warhead over a couple dozen. Killed Wolverine, He desintegrated the Avengers when he ****ed with their teleporter. He killed every villain in the Vault.

After loosing to Captain in h2h, and as he turned to leave the Punisher pulls out a glock17 and shoots him in the back of the head.

I can't even recall all he killed.

Yeah there was some degree of PIS, but for some of those fights, they are not outside the realm of possibility for him to win, especially after he looted Doom for some of his deadly tech.

So yeah, I don't ever see V ever being able to accomplish a feat as killing the "MU".

As I said punisher fills V full of lead and then he shoves a grenade up his sorry ass, which he then proceeds to blow the **** out of Bats and Cap, which would still be duking it out.

lol, woww, he kills, big f*ckin whoop...so does V, he slits peoples throats and sends blood curdling out of their mouths, and he would do the same to punisher....and im not downgrading the punisher, i know he is very capable and very skilled and i dont underrate him at all, trust me, i DO respect him, hes even one ofmy fav comic characters. but when it comes to bats n V, i think Pun loses, not by much, but he does....and btw, lol, how can u pump something full of lead thats protected by layers of metal which V has roll eyes (sarcastic)

bean_machine
Yeah the The Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe, is over the top but I believe is not beyond the realm of possibility.

There is so much violence that there is no way its one of the best I've read. Its like look its the Punisher shooting Cyclops in the head with a beretta. Oh look, Punisher is tasing Spiderman and Venom and filling them with rounds from a colt m-4 carbine (a personal favorite, even though I love Spiderman) and so on and so on.

bean_machine
LMFAO!! the JOKER holding back on Batman!?!? r u kidding me??? batman could kill him in one punch, and he doesnt because he doesnt want to get turned in by Gordon or become the very thing that he swore to destroy. its more like Bats holds back WWAAAY too much on the Joker and he should just kill him considering hes killed over 600 people in Gotham

OMG don't even get me started with this. Joker holds back way too much when it comes to Bats. Yeah Batman could have killed the Joker countless times, but the same can be said for Joker.

The only reason that the Joker doesn't kill Batman is because there is no other purpose the Joker has than to **** with Batman. If Batman dies what becomes of the Joker?

bean_machine
and btw, lol, how can u pump something full of lead thats protected by layers of metal which V has roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well he does this by using ammo with piercing capabilities.

And as stated by forum rules:

Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.
Standard Equipment

Standard Equipment

Each side starts out with the equipment that they normally and have been shown to consistently carry on them. For example, Daredevil would have his billy-club, but Reed Richards would not have the Ultimate Nullifier.
In a scenario fight, the contestants in whose city/reality the fight takes place are allowed access to any material resources they usually have there or of any team they're active members of, as long as they can reasonably get to them. For example, in a scenario set in the DCU, Green Lantern would have access to equipment in the JLA Watchtower, but not the Titans headquarters.

So Punisher would know about protective vests and come with the proper weapons that he normally carries to defeat his opponents, so armour piercing rounds, and blah blah blah just like I mentioned above.

braz
yea, but he cant even see V or Bats thats the whole point, theyre masters of stealth

bean_machine
So it doesn't matter Punisher won't just run out and start blasting away like an amateur, he will wait patiently like a predator stalking his prey. If Bats or V attempt to get close, Punisher will be able to detect their approach. The only way Bats or V wont get detected by Punisher is if they stay hidden and not move or try to close in on Punisher. The moment they do he will pump them full of ammo.

illadelph12
After reading this thread I see no reason to get involved in an in depth debate because it would be a wasted effort on obviously biased debators.

The thinking man's choice is Punisher and Cap.

It's a no prep fight, meaning a huge asset is already taken away from Batman, and even if it were allowed, I'd take Punisher and Cap, because both of them are also master tacticians and Frank plays for keeps.

Batman might be a better detective and have a database of knowledge unparalleled on Earth, but Punisher could teach him a thing or two on how to set up a death trap.

If I need a vaccine created to fight a retrovirus to destroy some alien plague, or a means to counteract heat vision, I'm calling Bruce.

If I want someone dead, I'm calling Frank.

The Punisher normally carries 2 modified Colt 45s, a pump action shotgun, an M60 assault rifle, a Magnum, and an assortment of grenades and bladed weapons as standard armaments.

He uses stealth just as well as everyone in this fight, and his hand to hand fighting abilities are severely underated on this board.

Please read the Punisher's comics. There's a lot of ignorant comments in this thread.

braz
So it doesn't matter Punisher won't just run out and start blasting away like an amateur, he will wait patiently like a predator stalking his prey. If Bats or V attempt to get close, Punisher will be able to detect their approach. The only way Bats or V wont get detected by Punisher is if they stay hidden and not move or try to close in on Punisher. The moment they do he will pump them full of ammo.

dude, first of all, like ive said like 10 times, how is he gunna shoot what he cant see?? and trust me, bats is a ninja, he'll be able to sneak up on pun with eaaaaaaaaasssssseee, trust me, but he doenst even have to via nerve gas capsules, flashbangs, ect. for distraction, and then he can swoop down on him while he doesnt even know it and KO him. and V has had 10 guys all lined up in front of him at once firing machine guns at will constantly for like 10 seconds, and then he gets up and says, "My turn." confused knives get thrown, throats get slit, blood spills ect. yea V kicks their ass and he did that directly, see pun's not even within direct quarters of V..YET.

bean_machine
Originally posted by illadelph12
After reading this thread I see no reason to get involved in an in depth debate because it would be a wasted effort on obviously biased debators.

It's a no prep fight, meaning a huge asset is already taken away from Batman, and even if it were allowed, I'd take Punisher and Cap, because both of them are also master tacticians and Frank plays for keeps.

Batman might be a better detective and have a database of knowledge unparalleled on Earth, but Punisher could teach him a thing or two on how to set up a death trap.

If I need a vaccine created to fight a retrovirus to destroy some alien plague, or a means to counteract heat vision, I'm calling Bruce.

The Punisher normally carries 2 modified Colt 45s, a pump action shotgun, an M60 assault rifle, a Magnum, and an assortment of grenades and bladed weapons as standard armaments.

He uses stealth just as well as everyone in this fight, and his hand to hand fighting abilities are severely underated on this board.

Please read the Punisher's comics. There's a lot of ignorant comments in this thread.

Thank god there are some smart people on this forum. Yes the thinking man would choose Punisher and Cap.

People on this thread think that Punisher will just run in the middle and start blasting and compare him to some lady with no skills and common street thugs with guns. sad

It's great to see that there are some people who actually know what the punisher is about. cool

Props to you illadelph12. You are very wise person.

batdude123
Yeah, I gotta go with Cap and Punisher for this one. The weak link in this fight is definitely V. With all that dead weight Batman would have to carry around on his shoulders, it'd be a wonder if he could even move! eek! If Batman had a stronger character on his team, maybe Black Panther or somebody, then it'd be a fight. wink

braz
Originally posted by illadelph12

well, i would but ive heard the punisher comics are boring stick out tongue aaand...all those guns dont mean shyt if u cant use them effectively, and see what ur actually trying to hit. like i said Bats is a ninja, a master of the arts of deception and theatricallity. Frank knows nothing of these arts.

bean_machine
dude, first of all, like ive said like 10 times, how is he gunna shoot what he cant see?? and trust me, bats is a ninja, he'll be able to sneak up on pun with eaaaaaaaaasssssseee, trust me, but he doenst even have to via nerve gas capsules, flashbangs, ect. for distraction, and then he can swoop down on him while he doesnt even know it and KO him. and V has had 10 guys all lined up in front of him at once firing machine guns at will constantly for like 10 seconds, and then he gets up and says, "My turn." confused knives get thrown, throats get slit, blood spills ect. yea V kicks their ass and he did that directly, see pun's not even within direct quarters of V..YET.

Dude do you know what an M60 is capable of. I mean those 10 guys did manage to kill him, its that they died first. V is not bullet proof and an M60 will make mince meat out of him.

Frank Castle is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo, and Chin Na as well as unarmed combat training received in the military.

The Punisher has ninja training too. How can Bats sneak up on a guy that knows Ninjutsu and a shit load of other fighting arts. Come on Punisher is no amateur. Bats and V won't sneak up on him.

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, I gotta go with Cap and Punisher for this one. The weak link in this fight is definitely V. With all that dead weight Batman would have to carry around on his shoulders, it'd be a wonder if he could even move! eek! If Batman had a stronger character on his team, maybe Black Panther or somebody, then it'd be a fight. wink

smh. no respect for V mad

bean_machine
well, i would but ive heard the punisher comics are boring stick out tongue aaand...all those guns dont mean shyt if u cant use them effectively, and see what ur actually trying to hit. like i said Bats is a ninja, a master of the arts of deception and theatricallity. Frank knows nothing of these arts.

OMG shut the **** up man read some comics. The guy is a master of many fighting arts. The weapons he uses are customized for him to get the most use out of them for his level of skill.

braz
Dude do you know what an M60 is capable of. I mean those 10 guys did manage to kill him, its that they died first. V is not bullet proof and an M60 will make mince meat out of him.

Frank Castle is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo, and Chin Na as well as unarmed combat training received in the military.

The Punisher has ninja training too. How can Bats sneak up on a guy that knows Ninjutsu and a shit load of other fighting arts. Come on Punisher is no amateur. Bats and V won't sneak up on him.

dude, i know what M60's are, standard medium machine gun for the United States Army, (7.62 * 51mm round blah blah blah) theyre not that badass. theyre just a normal machine gun with a lower firing rate than an M16. and, thats ur opinion, bats or V couldnt sneak up on em', my opinion is they would.

braz
OMG shut the **** up man read some comics. The guy is a master of many fighting arts. The weapons he uses are customized for him to get the most use out of them for his level of skill.

lol, dont blow a gasket, its just comic books laughing

bean_machine
like i said Bats is a ninja, a master of the arts of deception and theatricallity. Frank knows nothing of these arts.

Well the statement above shows how little you know about Punisher. These fights are not just based on opinion, but heavily based on on panel feats and bios.

bean_machine
lol, dont blow a gasket, its just comic books laughing

I already blew ten, for your information. mad

wink laughing

braz
Well the statement above shows how little you know about Punisher. These fights are not just based on opinion, but heavily based on on panel feats and bios.

maybe, but the punisher is nowhere near advanced in the mysitc arts of the ninja as the Bat is. im sry no

batdude123
smh. no respect for V mad

The guy doesn't deserve as much respect as the other characters do. What has he done that the other characters couldn't have easily done? The guy walks around with knives and body armor. OOOOOOOOO! Punisher has got armor piercing rounds and a sense to match. It'd be no use for V to sneak up on him because he has sensed snipers when he was in 'Nam. wink

braz
IMO V would cut his throat.

bean_machine
Well can you give a plausible scenario where this would happen, where V would actually get behind Punisher without him noticing and slicing his throat.

Because to tell you the truth I can't imagine one.

braz
sure, Pun's walkin around, hearin noises & all scared because he doesnt know what it is(batman) ^_^ and then, when he least expects it, V puts a knife to his throat and kills him, OR V knocks the gun out of his hand and makes it fair by taking him on h2h wise and ends up stabbing him in the end stick out tongue

bean_machine
What, the Punisher scared, of freaking noises, hmmm. That's just ludicrous

braz
no this is ludacris
------>http://www.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/muzic/ludacris-muzika_dla_vseh_full.jpg

wink laughing

bean_machine
laughing

jgiant
pun n cap still win

bean_machine
pun n cap still win

woot woot!!! smile

braz
Bats and V.

jgiant
more people think that pun n cap will win so there...

braz
w/e IMO Bats and V take this, i dont see how yall cant see that..

jgiant
w/e IMO Bats and V take this, i dont see how yall cant see that.. agree to disagree...

bean_machine
w/e IMO Bats and V take this, i dont see how yall cant see that..

Punisher is more than what V can handle. Without prep he can't do shit. Punisher is skilled in ninja shit so V won't just sneak up on him. wink

If V faces Captain he will get owned, at least accept that. If he faces Punisher, he will be pumped full of ammo. Then Punisher will turn to Captain and Batman, who in the heat of the battle don't see that Punisher is about to **** them both up. laughing

Tassadar
While the Punisher is not skilled in "ninja shit" he still often goes toe to toe with Daredevil, who is one of Marvels equivalents to Batman, people dont sneak up on Frank
I dont know about the comics, but movie V got shot by pistols
Frank regularly carries assualt rifles and .50 cal machhhine guns
Their is currently no body armor, military or otherwise, that can stop a 7.62 fired from an AK-47 or M-16
.50 cal > 7.62
Punisher kill V easily as I see it
Batman and Cap are always shown as evenly matched, but Bats might pull some gas grenades from his belt, in which case Bats would win that fight, and Frank cant beat Batman in h2h

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
While the Punisher is not skilled in "ninja shit" he still often goes toe to toe with Daredevil, who is one of Marvels equivalents to Batman, people dont sneak up on Frank
I dont know about the comics, but movie V got shot by pistols
Frank regularly carries assualt rifles and .50 cal machhhine guns
Their is currently no body armor, military or otherwise, that can stop a 7.62 fired from an AK-47 or M-16
.50 cal > 7.62
Punisher kill V easily as I see it
Batman and Cap are always shown as evenly matched, but Bats might pull some gas grenades from his belt, in which case Bats would win that fight, and Frank cant beat Batman in h2h

not even metal can stop 7.62mm rifle standard NATO rounds? which is what V used, metal plates. and they know nothin about eachother, so how's pun gunna know to use armor piercing rounds? n btw .50 Caliber M2's are considered to be heavy machine guns, and thus are only available as turrets, trying to carry one and shoot rounds would be less likely than carrying around a minigun<---(which i know was off of predator, but c'mon folks, lets use common sense, thats b/s TRUST ME, miniguns can shoot up to 7200 rounds per minute, that kinda recoil's enough to knock the strongest man in the world on his ass).
and V doesnt have to sneak up on Pun, he can just chunk a few knives at em from a distance, and hit him somewhere fatal and kill him.

IMO Bats n V edge this one. U gotta see V for Vendetta the movie, hes no pushover.

jgiant
not even metal can stop 7.62mm rifle standard NATO rounds? which is what V used, metal plates. and they know nothin about eachother, so how's pun gunna know to use armor piercing rounds? n btw .50 Caliber M2's are considered to be heavy machine guns, and thus are only available as turrets, trying to carry one and shoot rounds would be less likely than carrying around a minigun<---(which i know was off of predator, but c'mon folks, lets use common sense, thats b/s TRUST ME, miniguns can shoot up to 7200 rounds per minute, that kinda recoil's enough to knock the strongest man in the world on his ass).
and V doesnt have to sneak up on Pun, he can just chunk a few knives at em from a distance, and hit him somewhere fatal and kill him.

IMO Bats n V edge this one. U gotta see V for Vendetta the movie, hes no pushover. pun usually carries around armor piercing rounds...he takes no chances and is prepared for just about anything...his m60 will rip through anything v's got on...

braz
hmm, could armor piercing rounds penetrate Batmans $300,000 Nomex kevlar bi-weave survival suit?

jgiant
well this is a comic forum...i don't kno if he has that in the comics...but even if he did it would...

Chad_Castle
You people seriouly need to wise the **** up!Telling me that V killed ten british guards!WOW, ten rent-a-cops.OOOOOO.Punisher killed a dozen trained soldiers without being hurt.If you believe a piece of metal (that looks like a tray) is going to stop Castle you can suck my ****!

braz
yyea, he has armor piercing rounds. i realize that. i just didnt know that they could go through metal, and i had to ask my step dad about it if they could, n he said, yea they can go though at least 2 inches of soft steel at close range. eek!

Cap/Pun 6.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.