If you could be any SW character, who would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EPIIIBITES
...and why?

I'd have to say Chewbacca...from the Battle of Kashyyk to the Battle of Endor...you'd get to live it all!

...plus the Falcon's a pretty sweet ride.

...NEXT!

aj_vader
If i could be a star wars character it would have to be...

Anakin Skywalker

becuase hes one of the best Jedi, his saber skills rock, he wears the best Jedi outfit, hes hot, he has more Midichlorins than anyone else, also the biggest factor of his character would be... HE IS DARTH VADER!!!

Yay! Vader Rulz All!!! Star Wars Is About Nothing Else Other Than Our Favourite Dark Lord Of The Sith... Vader!!!

Council#13
Right.....

If I could be any I'd be Anakin like wats his name so I could stab myself in the stomach right before cutting off Mace Windu's hand. Some Chosen One he was, that Anakin mad

TheOnes2
He destroyed Darth Vader and Darth Sidious

EPIIIBITES
Yeah, getting 3 limbs chopped off and a lava bath sounds just great!

TheOnes2
I think its 4 limbs cut off. 1 in Episode II and 3 in Episode III

EPIIIBITES
Yeah, I know it's four total...I was talking about that one day...which would be a pretty crappy day.

I could live with losing one arm...and then getting that sweet robotic one!

McCusto
Commander Cody!

aj_vader
Anakin Rulz All!!! and I like Commander Cody

PVS
i'd be porkins

sithsaber408
Originally posted by aj_vader
If i could be a star wars character it would have to be...

Anakin Skywalker

becuase hes one of the best Jedi, his saber skills rock, he wears the best Jedi outfit, hes hot, he has more Midichlorins than anyone else, also the biggest factor of his character would be... HE IS DARTH VADER!!!

Yay! Vader Rulz All!!! Star Wars Is About Nothing Else Other Than Our Favourite Dark Lord Of The Sith... Vader!!!

Yeah, he's pretty cool, probably my second fave.Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Yeah, getting 3 limbs chopped off and a lava bath sounds just great!

Yeah, but being the only character to screw padme would make up for it. big grin

I would be Yoda.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by McCusto
Commander Cody! Agreed,Fellow Brother of Lars!I mean,you get a whole fleet of ships,a Battalion and a Squadron of troops(in Obsession Cody is a Clone Marshal Commander and leader of the 212th Attack Battalion and a joint leader with fellow Clone Marshal ,Commander Davijaan 'Oddball',of Squad Seven.You basically are the best soldiers in the galaxy.

sithsaber408
Yeah, but do they have the Force, a lightsaber, or get to screw padme?

no

stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by PVS
i'd be porkins

LOL! laughing

Happy Dance

I'd be Yoda or Sidious. Yoda cause I'd get to see 900 years of the SW universe and be an 00ber Jedi with ownage saber skill and Sidious cause he just kicks ass and rules the Galaxy for a good while and is also 00ber force strong and gets to boss Vader around for 20 years.

Rampant ox
Dooku would be my choice. He is skilled in all areas of fighting and is able to boss around General Greivous. He also started the great Clone Wars which I imagine is not an easy task.

General G
I would be Maul or Grievous, Maul because he can use a double bladed lightsaber which is really cool, and Grievous because he can use up to 6 lightsabers, very cool.

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by General G
Grievous because he can use up to 6 lightsabers

Gotta admit, that'd be pretty fun! Could slice and dice people in one quick swoop.

aj_vader
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Yeah, he's pretty cool, probably my second fave.

Yeah, but being the only character to screw padme would make up for it. big grin

I would be Yoda.

if its screwing then id be padme big grin GET TO SCREW ANAKIN!!! PHOAW!!!

MEDVOCK
I'd be Klit Fisto.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku would be my choice. He is skilled in all areas of fighting and is able to boss around General Greivous. He also started the great Clone Wars which I imagine is not an easy task.

Dude, your one hardcore Dooku fanboy eh...lol

I don't think I've seen as hardcore a Dooku fanboy as you...it makes me laugh.

Why do you like Dooku so much? He doesn't do a whole lot and though he's a superb saber dulist, he just gets Owned by Anakin...

I dunno, I like Dooku and all, he's a hella better character then Maul or Grievous, but...meh, he's not that great.

And he always seemed to goofy or...something for me. He shoulda been more...intense and not so goofy.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Why do you like Dooku so much? He doesn't do a whole lot and though he's a superb saber dulist, he just gets Owned by Anakin...

I dunno, I like Dooku and all, he's a hella better character then Maul or Grievous, but...meh, he's not that great.

And he always seemed to goofy or...something for me. He shoulda been more...intense and not so goofy.

Yes I am a complete Dooku fanboy. I dont like your comments about Dooku being goofy though. He owned Anakin and Obi -Wan in AOTC and in my opinion could have beaten Yoda if the match had gone on long enough. People lose respect for him however in ROTS because he gets beaten and I dont think thats fair. He wasnt going all out in that fight and could have beaten Anakin in a matter of seconds if he wanted to. Plus Dooku has elegance and class that no other jedi or sith has which makes him my all time fav character. When he got killed I almost fell off my chair in agony. It completely ruined my SW experience.

Tarvos
I'd be either Dooku or Kenobi.

Dooku because he knew his shit about lightsaber fighting, with the whole "You're a shittard if you use more than one saber" moral, and his being able to pwn almost any Jedi in the Order.

Kenobi because he was extremely wise, a good duelist, and just has a cool personality, especially in RotS. Although, I must say I hated him in AotC.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Tarvos
I'd be either Dooku or Kenobi.

Dooku because he knew his shit about lightsaber fighting, with the whole "You're a shittard if you use more than one saber" moral, and his being able to pwn almost any Jedi in the Order.

Kenobi because he was extremely wise, a good duelist, and just has a cool personality, especially in RotS. Although, I must say I hated him in AotC.

You should choose Dooku purely because he pwned Kenobi TWICE.

Tarvos
I'm not focusing on just the combat.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Tarvos
I'm not focusing on just the combat.

OK then you should choose the Count because he persuaded thousands of systems to leave the Republic AND started the Clone Wars. He also has elegance and class and doesnt have the shitty sense of humour like Obi-Wan.

Jedi Priestess
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/vader976.jpg

JaehSkywalker
Siri Tachi : if you don't know her, find out why! search for her!! big grin

Zarg
Clone Commander Bacara: He kills Ki-Adi-Mundi.

Eleonora
Leia of course wink

aj_vader
ANAKIN! ANAKIN! ANAKIN!
VADER! VADER! VADER!

((The_Anomaly))
Yes I am a complete Dooku fanboy. I dont like your comments about Dooku being goofy though. He owned Anakin and Obi -Wan in AOTC and in my opinion could have beaten Yoda if the match had gone on long enough. People lose respect for him however in ROTS because he gets beaten and I dont think thats fair. He wasnt going all out in that fight and could have beaten Anakin in a matter of seconds if he wanted to. Plus Dooku has elegance and class that no other jedi or sith has which makes him my all time fav character. When he got killed I almost fell off my chair in agony. It completely ruined my SW experience.

LOL! thats why I think your funny, there's no way Dooku could beat Yoda, not a chance in hell. Thats such blatant fanboyism its ludicrous.

And Dooku was going all out in the ROTS fight, Lucas said he lost to Anakin fair and square on the ROTS DVD commentary.

Sorry, Dooku is not the best of the PT Jedi/ Sith, hes up in the top 5, but not near the best. That goes to Yoda with Palpatine right behind him and Mace RIGHT behind Palpatine. Then Anakin and Dooku are pretty well tied for the next spot, but overall I'd give it to Dooku just because he has more experience. But Anakin is more agile, stronger and faster then Dooku is, plus he has far more raw Force power. But Dooku's knowledge is what Anakin does not have.

Never the less, Dooku is good, no doubts, but he's not THAT good.

Overall Mace, Anakin and Dooku are pretty even in most respects. At least in terms of Saber combat. Anakin is the weakest in terms of force knowledge but the strongest in terms of raw force power. So its hard to place the 3.

Overall Power (Saber skill, Force power)

1. Yoda
2. Sidious
3. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
4. Anakin
5. Obi-Wan

Saber Skill

1. Yoda
2. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
3.Anakin/ Sidious (tied)
4. Obi-Wan

Force knowedge

1. Yoda
2. Sidious
3. Dooku
4. Mace
5. Anakin

Raw Force power

1. Anakin
2. Yoda
3. Sidious
4. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
5. Obi-Wan

Thats how I'd order it all.

Revolver Ocelot
Palpatine or Obi-Wan.

Rampant ox
LOL! thats why I think your funny, there's no way Dooku could beat Yoda, not a chance in hell. Thats such blatant fanboyism its ludicrous.

And Dooku was going all out in the ROTS fight, Lucas said he lost to Anakin fair and square on the ROTS DVD commentary.

Sorry, Dooku is not the best of the PT Jedi/ Sith, hes up in the top 5, but not near the best. That goes to Yoda with Palpatine right behind him and Mace RIGHT behind Palpatine. Then Anakin and Dooku are pretty well tied for the next spot, but overall I'd give it to Dooku just because he has more experience. But Anakin is more agile, stronger and faster then Dooku is, plus he has far more raw Force power. But Dooku's knowledge is what Anakin does not have.

Overall Mace, Anakin and Dooku are pretty even in most respects. At least in terms of Saber combat. Anakin is the weakest in terms of force knowledge but the strongest in terms of raw force power. So its hard to place the 3.

1. Yoda
2. Sidious
3. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
4. Anakin
5. Obi-Wan

Saber Skill

1. Yoda
2. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
3.Anakin/ Sidious (tied)
4. Obi-Wan

Force knowedge

1. Yoda
2. Sidious
3. Dooku
4. Mace
5. Anakin

Raw Force power

1. Anakin
2. Yoda
3. Sidious
4. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
5. Obi-Wan

I agree with you on most aspects their. I still feel Dooku would win against Yoda but that is an argument for another day. The only parts I would change is that Dooku should go above Mace in the overall power part. This is because he is the better swordsman and has knowledge of both sides of the force. And when you say Dooku wasnt going out in the fight in ROTS I think you are wrong. He could have won whenever he wanted but was spending more effort on provoking him like Sidious had told him to. But once Anakin got angry Dooku got smashed. It pains me to say it but he did get pwned.

darth vraya
I'd be sidious because he led the empire for such a long time and his lightning kicks ass.

Mysterious Man

Then you mustve forgotten when Sorgo was a n00b.Remember? laughing out loud I was a lurker at the time,I decided to join becuase of the stupid topics. laughing out loud

((The_Anomaly))
Rampant ox:

LOL! No, common, I'm very anxious to hear how you think Dooku would even stand a remote change against Yoda. Really, I really wanna hear this one...lol

Dooku is a better swordsman eh? How? I have seen no proof to say that he is better. At the very least, he and Windu are equal, not just in saber skill, but in force power too. While Dooku has more knowledge then Windu, there is nothing to say that he is more powerful. All he really has over Mace is Sith Lightning, and thats a moot point because if Windu can stop Sidious's full lightning at point blank then he could stop any lightning attack Dooku could throw at him.

No see thats the problem, "I" wasn't the one who said it, Lucas is the one who said it and Lucas is always right because its his movie. Sorry.

Tangible God
I don't care what anyone says, I'm Han all the way.

That guy f*ckin' kicks ass.

Revan Ecks
i don't have to say do i? because you would already know

Revan Ecks
Originally posted by Tangible God
I don't care what anyone says, I'm Han all the way.

That guy f*ckin' kicks ass.

hell yea he does!.... but im not a huge fan

Stun
Originally posted by PVS
i'd be porkins

lmao, he probably has a catheter and a constant food supply, and the best part? you ARE the X-Wing!laughing out loud

he's got my vote!

Darth Orcus
Hmmm... for the effect he had on, not only a whole galaxy, but also the effect he had on the entire histories of both the Jedi and the Sith - give me Palps any day...

Rampant ox
Posted by ((The Anomaly)) LOL! No, common, I'm very anxious to hear how you think Dooku would even stand a remote change against Yoda. Really, I really wanna hear this one...lol

Ok then. Dooku could beat Yoda because his lightsaber style is better in two ways. Firstly, it is made for lightsaber vs lightsaber combat and secondly, it uses minimum energy. While in the short term Yodas style is extremely effective he will tire himself out pretty quickly. This is shown in AOTC after his duel with Dooku. He is panting like a dog and they were only fighting for about thirty seconds. If Dooku manages to hold Yoda off long enough to get him tired then Yoda is finished. Plus Dooku has a pretty vast knowledge of both sides of the force. While Yoda is extremely good and maybe even the best in the knowledge of the force, his force abilities (apart from push) arent used for combat. Dooku could Force lightning Yoda any time during the duel and finish him off (remember Dooku only duels with one hand so his other can be used for force attacks). So overall it would be an extremely close and spectacular match but the Count would pick up the victory.

Posted by ((The Anomaly)) Dooku is a better swordsman eh? How? I have seen no proof to say that he is better. At the very least, he and Windu are equal, not just in saber skill, but in force power too. While Dooku has more knowledge then Windu, there is nothing to say that he is more powerful. All he really has over Mace is Sith Lightning, and thats a moot point because if Windu can stop Sidious's full lightning at point blank then he could stop any lightning attack Dooku could throw at him.

Can you honestly say that the cocky bastard Windu could beat the great Count Dooku. You must be dreaming. Most of the same factors would apply as what I said about Yodas duel, but then remember that Mace is not as good as Yoda so the Count would win. Mace managed to block Sidious lightning because Sids was on the ground with no lightsaber out. If he had fired the lightning at Mace during the duel I think Mace would have got fried or stabbed by Sidious while trying to block the lightning. Im not saying that Mace is a bad fighter but I dont think he would be able to pick up a victory against the Count.

My comments are probably going to cause a whole heap of discussion and arguing but oh well. big grin

spencerspider
I would say Anakin, but I wouldn't be stupid and make dumb decisions

sithsaber408

1. Yoda
2. Sidious
3. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
4. Anakin
5. Obi-Wan

Saber Skill

1. Yoda
2. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
3.Anakin/ Sidious (tied)
4. Obi-Wan

Force knowedge

1. Yoda
2. Sidious
3. Dooku
4. Mace
5. Anakin

Raw Force power

1. Anakin
2. Yoda
3. Sidious
4. Mace/ Dooku (tied)
5. Obi-Wan

Good rankings, but you should have Anakin higher in Overall Power.

He can't be below Dooku in terms of "Overall Power" since it combines saber skills and Raw Force, since it is he who defeats Dooku in III.

smile

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by spencerspider
I would say Anakin, but I wouldn't be stupid and make dumb decisions

...well then you wouldn't be Anakin.

Eleonora
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Palpatine or Obi-Wan.

Uao, that's quite a stretch big grin

DePWNZOR
I'd be General Grievous. He's just so freakin awesome. Plus he's the best strategic thinker....ever!

Mysterious Man

Can you honestly say that the cocky bastard Windu could beat the great Count Dooku. You must be dreaming. Most of the same factors would apply as what I said about Yodas duel, but then remember that Mace is not as good as Yoda so the Count would win. Mace managed to block Sidious lightning because Sids was on the ground with no lightsaber out. If he had fired the lightning at Mace during the duel I think Mace would have got fried or stabbed by Sidious while trying to block the lightning. Im not saying that Mace is a bad fighter but I dont think he would be able to pick up a victory against the Count.

My comments are probably going to cause a whole heap of discussion and arguing but oh well. big grin Pfft,you must be joking.Mace DID beat Sids fair and square,and Sids is more powerful than the Count,again,all of this is said from GL,in this case,what GL says is what is true.Dooku is not 'all powerful' as you claim,and yes,he DID go all out in the lightsaber duel against Anakin,again,as said by GL,and Anakin beat him,fair and square.

Let me ask you something,did you even bother to researh anything to support your claims?Or did you just tell us your opinion.

Revolver Ocelot
If I had to be good, I'd be Obi-Wan. Nothing beats hanging out at Mos Eisley Cantina! I'd also love to pwn those alien thugs who think they're "tough".

Being the Galactic Empire and the most powerful man in the galaxy would be the greatest, though.

And as far as I'm concerned, Palpatine staged his defeat. Nothing George Lucas claims concretely states otherwise.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Pfft,you must be joking.Mace DID beat Sids fair and square,and Sids is more powerful than the Count,again,all of this is said from GL,in this case,what GL says is what is true.Dooku is not 'all powerful' as you claim,and yes,he DID go all out in the lightsaber duel against Anakin,again,as said by GL,and Anakin beat him,fair and square.

Let me ask you something,did you even bother to researh anything to support your claims?Or did you just tell us your opinion.

What you are presenting is an A>B>C argument and those are shitty. If that is the best argument you can come up with then dont both arguing at all. Sidious lightsaber style is completely differnt to Dookus. Mace won that fight because he went all out and overwhelmed Sids. If he tried that against Dooku, Dooku would block his attacks and wait for him to tire out. Then its merely a matter for him to go in for the killing blow. Im not saying that Mace is a bad fighter and he did win fair and square against Sidious but I dont think he could pick up a victory against Dooku.

And yes what George Lucas says is true, so in theory Dooku was going all out against Anakin in ROTS but that is a load of crap to me. But you can clearly see in the film that Dooku had the upper hand right up until the end and spent most of the duel provoking Anakin instead of finishing him off. So either George Lucas doesnt know what he is talking about or he cant direct lightsaber duels properly.

Mysterious Man
Nevertheless,what GL says is TRUE,your own opinion doesn't matter.And Dooku would be overwelmed by Mace,it doesn't matter what you think or what form he is using,Mace has brought down more powerful foes than Dooku,he would overwelm Dooku just as he did Sids,again,Sids is more powerful than Dooku,and remember,Dooku is old and most likely would tire quickly just like he did against Anakin(from the novel),and also, GL said Palpy was the most powerful Sith of that time,if Mace can overwelm him,than Dooku would be much easier to take down.Again,you are using your opinions as facts.

Rampant ox
These are the facts:
-Dookus age is irrelevant. Dookus age makes no difference to his fighting abilities or performance.
-Dooku wouldnt tire quickly because his fighting style uses minimum energy. It would be more likely that Mace would tire first.
-You are going back to the A>B>C argument which means nothing.It makes no difference if Sids is the most powerful sith or not. Maces fight with Sidious doesnt effect Maces fight with Dooku at all.

Dooku spent his whole life mastering his lightsaber style. This style is used for lightsaber vs lightsaber combat. Yes Mace has mastered his respective style but in a fight it means nothing vs Dooku.

Mysterious Man
Dooku's age is RELEVANT,it says in the novel that he was tiring quickly from Anakin,and Anakin isn't even as strong as Mace at that time.And even so,his style still requires energy,if Dooku was younger,then yes,he would win,if he was tiring under Anakin's assaults that early in the duel,then what chance does he have against Mace?He may have mastered the style,but age catches on quickly.Mace would tire yes,but not that early like Dooku would,an age is everything,you can master a form and be 80 years old but still tire easily since you're old and not like you were when you were younger.And it does make a difference if Sids was the most powerful,if Sids can be beaten by him(and Sids is the most powerful at that time),what chance do you think Dooku has?And Mace's assualts aren't countered lightly, or as easily as you say.no matter what form Dooku is using,in the novel(during the near-ending of the duel),Sids was having a hard time defending himself against Mace,again,Dooku is not the most powerful,Sids is.And I really don't care if I'm giving you A-B-C facts,atleast they're facts and not an opinion,like yours are.And you haven't even listed ONE reference material as to where you are getting this info from.Show me some proof to back up your claims,like I did mine.

Rampant ox
Im not saying that Sids isnt the most powerful sith lord at the time, because he was and did get pwned by Mace. Mace is probably the best duelist in the order - bested only by Yoda. That means nothing. This information could have been taken after Dooku left. When Dooku went into hiding he was being trained by Sidious and you yourself say Sids is the most powerful sith of the time. Dooku learnt the dark side of the force then and learnt how to use his anger in a fight. This is forbidden for Mace to do which gives Dooku the upperhand. I will change what I said before and say that age is relevant but not by much. You could go out for a 20 mile run and be tired by the 2nd mile but still be able to keep going. The only way Mace would win by tiring out Dooku would be if he killed him in the first couple of minutes. Any time after that and Mace would be tiring out himself. And hopefully we can both agree that Dooku is skilled enough to keep Mace off for more than a couple of minutes.
It now comes down to a duel by to men, both of whom are tiring out. One of them is influenced by the dark side which gives him bonus skills and uses a lightsaber style which is made for lightsaber vs lightsaber duelling. It also uses minimal energy.
The other fighter is the top (possibly second) fighter in the jedi order. He uses a style that uses a fair amount of energy and doesnt have knowledge of the dark side.
With all these factors in play I think Dooku has the advantage. As good of a fighter as Mace is Dooku would outclass him but only just. Dooku would win maybe 55-60% of the time.

Mysterious Man
Mace does have knowlege of the Dark Side,read Shatterpoint,thats how he learned to control Vaapad.And it is also used for Lightsaber to Lightsaber dueling.

Rampant ox
Apologies but I havent read it. Does Mace use dark side abilities like choke/lightning. And does he use his anger in a duel??

Mysterious Man
Apologies but I havent read it. Does Mace use dark side abilities like choke/lightning. And does he use his anger in a duel?? Yes in the anger department,he also knows Darkside powers,and says so in Shatterpoint,the only time we see him use Darkside power is Force Crush in Clone Wars on Grevious,probably the most dangerous Dark power,next to Force Lightning, there is.

Rampant ox
OK then this significantly changes the outcome of the duel. With Mace having knowledge of the darkside and think that the duel could go either way but only if he decided to use the darkside moves.If he doesnt use them I would say Dooku wins 55-60% of the time. If Mace does use dark side abilities it would be a 50/50 battle.

Mysterious Man
I'd say that they're about 50/50 even, cause knowing Mace,he would use it,it says in Shatterpoint that he loves to fight and would most likely use it.

Rampant ox
Im glad we can finally agree. But in the movies Dooku is a far more spectacular character than Mace. In my opinion Count Dooku is what makes Star Wars so great. I like your new avatat by the way. thumb up

Mysterious Man
Im glad we can finally agree. But in the movies Dooku is a far more spectacular character than Mace. In my opinion Count Dooku is what makes Star Wars so great. I like your new avatat by the way. thumb up Thanks. smile

Alliance
To me, one of the most redeeming values of Dooku is Form II. Its really nice to see that someone is paying attention to combat styles over there. The type of fencing is very refreshing and adds a lot of depth to his character...(extrapolation)

Personally, I'd be Maul...if for no other reason than to get inside his head and figure out what he's thinking.

RASTAFARIAN
COUNT DOOKU BECAUSE HES THE COOLEST AND MOST POWERFUL.
(LAUGHS MANIACALLY)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.