Movie X-Men vs. Movie F.F.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Going on what we saw in the films, could the movie version of the X-Men (in part one) put down the movie version of the Fantastic Four? The X-Men team is :

1. Wolverine
2. Storm
3. Cyclops
4. Jean Grey
5. Magneto

vs.

1. Mister Fantastic
2. Invisible Woman
3. Human Torch
4. The Thing
5. Dr. Doom

There's no Prof. X because he could just mind-#%@* everybody...so he's sitting this one out....

Thunderstrike
Movie Fantastic Four. Aside from Storm, none of the X-men have really done anything uber-impressive.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Movie Fantastic Four. Aside from Storm, none of the X-men have really done anything uber-impressive.

What are you talking about? Magneto flipped over the entire Golden Gate Bridge in the X3 Trailer! Cyclops destroyed an entire dam (which later killed Jean Grey, good job you stupid dick), and Jean Grey would just be cleaning house with her levitation. Also, Mr.Fantastic isn't as smart in the movie adaptation; he let Dr.Doom freeze him! Also, Magneto would spin Dr.Doom in a cataclysmic, centrifugal motion like the jeopoardy wheel until there was no fight left. As for Human Torch, he's the LEAST well-trained guy in this entire fight. He'd probably go "FLAME ON," spin out of control, and hurl into a Liquid Nitrogen Tank.

diabloman
without the xmen having magneto i say thing would clobber all of them.

samishe
But think was weak in the movie. He couldn't even pull a truck of the bridge. Spider-man could've easilly done that. I think they made Thing as strong as he was originally in comix before his first upgrade.

batdude123
Originally posted by samishe
But think was weak in the movie. He couldn't even pull a truck of the bridge. Spider-man could've easilly done that. I think they made Thing as strong as he was originally in comix before his first upgrade.

I agree that Thing was weaker in the movie, but Spider-man sure as hell couldn't of lifted that thing. Firetrucks weigh about 53,000lbs. which is 26.5 tons. Spider-man isn't at that level.

batdude123
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
What are you talking about? Magneto flipped over the entire Golden Gate Bridge in the X3 Trailer! Cyclops destroyed an entire dam (which later killed Jean Grey, good job you stupid dick), and Jean Grey would just be cleaning house with her levitation. Also, Mr.Fantastic isn't as smart in the movie adaptation; he let Dr.Doom freeze him! Also, Magneto would spin Dr.Doom in a cataclysmic, centrifugal motion like the jeopoardy wheel until there was no fight left. As for Human Torch, he's the LEAST well-trained guy in this entire fight. He'd probably go "FLAME ON," spin out of control, and hurl into a Liquid Nitrogen Tank.

I think what destroyed part of the dam was Cyclops' blast combined with Jean's telekenisis cause she pushed his blasts back at him when he was mind-controlled.

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123
I agree that Thing was weaker in the movie, but Spider-man sure as hell couldn't of lifted that thing. Firetrucks weigh about 53,000lbs. which is 26.5 tons. Spider-man isn't at that level.

He wouldn't have to lift it. Only pull it. I believe he could do that.

Tallis
Well since the movie version of Dr.Doom was made of metal Magneto PWNS him

Jean and Invisble woman will make a good match though.

Cyclops will go and blast Human Torch

Storm will OWN Mr. Fantastic

Wolverine will fight thing, then Storm will freeze him, and magneto will launch a ball shaped Dr.Doom soaring into Invisble woman.

The Fantastic 4 arent Fantastic anymore

bitca730
Magneto repaired & levitated the entire X-Jet with one hand...Storm created multiple tornados in seconds...I think the X-Men win because 1. I like them more and 2. they have been in more movies and we have seen them accomplish more stuff...

Grimm22
Movie FF and Movie Doom suck.

Seriously, everything I love about the FF and Dr. Doom was ruined by the piece of crap movie.

The thing is underrated and ugly.

Jessica Alba dosent know how to act (although she is hot :yessmile

and Torch can melt the earth What the f**k?

Oh and WTF was with Doom What the f**k?

Seriously, lightning powersWhat the f**k?

Heck Movie X-Men trump Movie FF without breaking a sweat.

Tron
Originally posted by samishe

That was more of a leverage issure than strength issue. They kept it realistic in that area, rather than just have him flip the thing back on the bridge. And don't forget that he showed more strength later on, especially when he flung the car at Doom with little trouble.

Originally posted by Grimm22
The thing is underrated and ugly.

Well, yeah. He's the Thing, he's suppose to be ugly. And I'm sure you meant "overrated".

badabing
Movie X Men own the movie FF especially with Mageneto on their side.

masterkit
okay,Im gonna do this the way Tallis did

Magneto would beat Dr. Doom
Jean and the Invisble woman-Sure Invisble woman can turn invisble but Jean could read her thoughts and find her
Same with Cyclops and Torch
and With the thing is all the same except for storm would either zap him or something.

So...X-men hands down

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
What are you talking about? Magneto flipped over the entire Golden Gate Bridge in the X3 Trailer! Cyclops destroyed an entire dam (which later killed Jean Grey, good job you stupid dick)
You mean... Magneto severed a section of the bridge from the rest and Cyclops accidently shot critical parts of the dam.

Originally posted by bitca730
Magneto repaired & levitated the entire X-Jet with one hand...Storm created multiple tornados in seconds...I think the X-Men win because 1. I like them more and 2. they have been in more movies and we have seen them accomplish more stuff...
Those tornados were impressive, albeit the least effective way to keep your secret team a secret, but Magneto didn't repair anything. He just bent the metal back over the hole.

GODSCRIBE
definately the movie X-Men.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
That was more of a leverage issure than strength issue. They kept it realistic in that area, rather than just have him flip the thing back on the bridge. And don't forget that he showed more strength later on, especially when he flung the car at Doom with little trouble.

Well, yeah. He's the Thing, he's suppose to be ugly. And I'm sure you meant "overrated".

I don't find Comic Thing ugly. wink

Then again thats just me

The flinging of the car was crap. Seriously, Hulk throws tanks with ease and all the Thing can do is roll a car?!?What the f**k?

Stupid Marvel mad

diabloman
wrong forum dude if your talking about the ones from the movies

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman

you talking to me?What the f**k?

Tron
Originally posted by diabloman

Actually, the right forum. KMC = Killer Movies Community. And they're movie characters based on the comics, so this does belong here. You may have typed "moderator" under your avatar, but only three people make the judgements of what does and doesn't belong here, and you're not one of those three.wink

diabloman
Actually, the right forum. KMC = Killer Movies Community. And they're movie characters based on the comics, so this does belong here. You may have typed "moderator" under your avatar, but only three people make the judgements of what does and doesn't belong here, and you're not one of those three.wink not yet big grin

diabloman
Actually, the right forum. KMC = Killer Movies Community. And they're movie characters based on the comics, so this does belong here. You may have typed "moderator" under your avatar, but only three people make the judgements of what does and doesn't belong here, and you're not one of those three.wink cat woman is a comic character and you moved it to batman forums.

Tron
If you're referring to your Catwoman vs Catwoman thread, it was moved cause it wasn't a versus thread. You were asking who was cooler, not who would win in a fight.

And, I moved it to the Comic Book Movie Forum, Paola or Digi probably moved it from there.

And, you are aware that those chosen to be mods are referred by other mods, right? So, best of luck becoming one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JOE NUNEZ
Yeah, good luck take a number im number 2,000,000,000,0000 , so get in back of me buddy...

diabloman
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Yeah, good luck take a number im number 2,000,000,000,0000 , so get in back of me buddy... 69 ?

diabloman
If you're referring to your Catwoman vs Catwoman thread, it was moved cause it wasn't a versus thread. You were asking who was cooler, not who would win in a fight.

And, I moved it to the Comic Book Movie Forum, Paola or Digi probably moved it from there.

And, you are aware that those chosen to be mods are referred by other mods, right? So, best of luck becoming one. roll eyes (sarcastic) ty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.