Exodus vs. X-Man vs. Prof X vs. Martian Manhunter vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom3524
OK, here goes, the battle of the telepaths!

Who wins in a a battle royal of the most powerful telepaths in comics?

Exodus
X-Man
Cable
Prof. X
Martian Manhunter
Jean Grey
Sting (Yes a Valiant character)
Toyo Harada (Yes a 2nd Valiant character)
Moondragon
Rachel Summers
Emma Frost
Brainiac
Psimon
Gorilla Grodd
Saturn Girl
Maxima

Who walks away with the prize?

Thunderstrike
Which versions of Cable and X-Man?

diabloman
ive only seen exodus in one comicbook. i didnt see him do much. just stand up there infront of everyone saying hes a god. so i dont know his powers. what can he do exactly ?

Crease
About 5 years ago there was an Xmen/Avengers crossover called "Bloodties". Fabian Cortez had kidnapped Magneto's granddaughter anf fled to Genosha. Exodus followed him there, erected a forcefield of pure psionic energy over the entire island and caused it to slowly shrink. While sustaining this forcefield he battled both the Avengers and the Xmen, at one point telekinetically holding about 6 or 7 of them in place without them being able to move. NONE of the assembled heroes could break thru his forcefiled. I remember Iron Man and Sersi specifically trying, and they're among the most powerful of the 2 groups.

In short, his high showings show him to be a psionic almost on par with Nate Grey. He's jobbed plenty of times though.

He's also rumored to be a psionic vampire, and made immortal by Apocolypse centuries ago. I've never actually read those though.

Doom3524
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Which versions of Cable and X-Man?

X-Man from when he was doing things like ripping Prof X. onto the Astral Plane etc (not the one at the end of the series), and just Cable from whenever you want to pick him from smile

Crease: Good recount of the events. Exodus is a smidgeon less powerful than Nate, but his experience and "Psychic Vampirism" even the field out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.