Magneto VS Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
well im disussing this with somone so may aswell make it official it takes place in newyork both on opisite ends no prep it is standard magneto vs god hercules like me stick out tongue herc gets his hammer thing

Mr. Valentine
What the f*ck is wrong with you posting in the versus forum man?!?!? this is like the 5th one! stick out tongue stop it!

AJ4LIFE
i know i sent message to digi, its cause im used to being on here now lol

Syndicate_Lord
LMAO... Mags throws a few lorrys at Herc, forms the scrap into a cage around |Herc then throws him into space!

AJ4LIFE
he will have to find him first and bam he an get him from behind or somthing
hercs a god lorrys wont stop him

samishe
Magneto vs Herc roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah right.

Kinda obvious that this is
AJ vs Lord threadbig grin

AJ4LIFE
laughing yes u bet mate ill shut him up for good yes laughing

jgiant
magneto has ripped apoc in half...why not hurc...thats if he doesn't choose to send him flying into space with about 200000 tons worth of metal rapped around his body...and hurc can escape yes...but by then he'll already be ending his trip to the sun...

Mr. Valentine
Maneto ripped apoc apart in AoA universe, and that was because apocalypse was wearing metal armour or his body was partially metallic or something

jgiant
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Maneto ripped apoc apart in AoA universe, and that was because apocalypse was wearing metal armour or his body was partially metallic or something I don't kno if that is the case...never was mentioned...i could be wrong...

Syndicate_Lord
Mags owns Herc! Hell, Mags owns Apoc... MAGNETO OWNS THE BEONDER!

No, I'm not serious...

samishe
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Mags owns Herc! Hell, Mags owns Apoc... MAGNETO OWNS THE BEONDER!

No, I'm not serious...

laughing You got me there.

diabloman
who else does magneto own ? smile

jgiant
venom

diabloman
Originally posted by jgiant
venom when was the last time they fought ?

Thunderstrike
They never have.

Hercules could throw entire islands at Magneto. This would be no problem for a guy who nearly killed Mindless Hulk.

olympian
Mags and Hercules only encountered once that im aware:

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=107090

Check Thorion`s thread to see it.

As it goes its unlikely Herc would use the tactics of trowing islands at Mags, he prefers to go hand to hand mostly.

Mags has more versability on his side and his shields are pretty uber. Herc way to win its bfr.

About Mindless Hulk. Lets be fair. He was about to kill him when they managed to get Hulk down, not before. These two have always except for one moment fought inconclusivly.

Final note. Check the thread!

AJ4LIFE
and hulk was weak at that point his strength want increasing as always, u cant say he will chuck him into space when he got no metal in him he can chuck things into him but herc has got things to chcuk at him aswell, lets be fair do u thing magneto can move new york, well herc has so he can chuck things aswell, when hes not looking pow he chcuks a empire state building or 2 at him or a statue of librety he doesnt have to be near him and dont have to worry bout civs its empty so he just grabs statue of lib chucks it wehn hes not near him if mags sees it when hes destracted he chucks another car or building, end of story

oh he would have no choice but to chuck things he would be unable to reach him

Thunderstrike
I've never seen a Magneto fight at SHC. Still, I think Herc can take this one. The best thing Mags could do is shield himself.

AJ4LIFE
it would be a good fight he can chcuk buildings at him aswell and he can scoop him up then drop him or chuck cars still a good fight

Sixth_Winged
Well, if Herc can be BFRed, Magneto already has his ace card he can use anytime.

AJ4LIFE
wat ace is that

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
wat ace is that

BFR(battlefield removal). He's shields are almost quite indestructable and Herc might have time to overload it before he his bubble reaches outerspace. it's like that speedblitz argument.

AJ4LIFE
if he jumped onto the sheild like froma building i say he can brake sheilds

Sixth_Winged
if he jumped onto the sheild like froma building i say he can brake sheilds

no i mean to say being bubbled up and sent to space instead of trying to break mag's shield.

AJ4LIFE
oh he will have to find him and catch him like if he is flying around he can use some of his skills to jump on him he can use other things apart from his fists like his wrestling abilitie

AJ4LIFE
like here

AJ4LIFE
here is the one before useing his brains he knows wat to do in this situation

AJ4LIFE
if he uses his intelegence he can beat him

jgiant
those smarts didn't help hurc that much in that fight...

Thunderstrike
The fight with Hulk was Mortal Hercules, meaning he was severely depowered. Herc has leveled Abomination in one shot before when he possessed all his power.

AJ4LIFE
adsactly he was depowered so he used his brain if he used his brains wehn hes a god like he IS in the fight then he can win

leonidas
full powered herc has met mags on at least 2 occasions -- in the champions series and in the new mutants series. neither time was he able to harm mags in any way. mag's shield has taken blows from thor's hammer. in the new mutants he even caught mags without shield and had him in an 'unbreakable' bear hug -- but mags simply erected his shield and expanded it, sending herc flying.

herc has ZERO chance -- none, zip, zilch -- to win this fight unless mags is somehow written as a complete moron. ever then it's hard to imagine herc winning.

mags is a team beater -- very few individual heroes can take him, and certainly no one as one dimensional as hercules.

AJ4LIFE
hercules is a god mags is mutant herc can take him his strength and the whole of newyork can stop him

leonidas
the whole of new york? he's gonna fight him with . . . new york?? blink

herc can't get through his shield. mags has a million ways to beat herc or simply remove him from the battlefield.

mags 10/10

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
the whole of new york? he's gonna fight him with . . . new york?? blink Probably talking about the time he was telling some kids about a fight he had with thor, and was bragging about what he did. . .

Thunderstrike
He has drug it on a chain before. It's not past his potential to start throwing land masses. He did take out Abomination in one hit.

leonidas
Originally posted by Creshosk
Probably talking about the time he was telling some kids about a fight he had with thor, and was bragging about what he did. . .

cresh?? wow, been a while . . .

and ya, i think you're right. i was waiting for him to post the scan so i could post the context . . . big grin

you're right about dragging manhattan, ts. dragging and hurling are very different though.

i love herc, but there are just way too many options for mags . . .

AJ4LIFE
no i mean the area he hs like buildings and stuff lol to chuck

jgiant
no i mean the area he hs like buildings and stuff lol to chuck just accept that hurc cannot win against magneto...unless mags is stoned or drunk...and even then i wouldn't count him out unless he was written by a dumbass..

olympian
Hey Leo. You have the other fight aside the Champions one?

I dont remember about it.

And Mags has the obvious edge. Unless he forgets he can shield himself from Hercs punches or moves.

Altho 10/10 hardly happens in comics. In that fight they both didnt do much other than send the other flying.

AJ4LIFE
remember its god herc he can do it

Creshosk
remember its god herc he can do it You don't need to be a god to be beaten by Magneto.

diabloman
Originally posted by olympian
Mags and Hercules only encountered once that im aware:

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=107090

Check Thorion`s thread to see it.

As it goes its unlikely Herc would use the tactics of trowing islands at Mags, he prefers to go hand to hand mostly.

Mags has more versability on his side and his shields are pretty uber. Herc way to win its bfr.

About Mindless Hulk. Lets be fair. He was about to kill him when they managed to get Hulk down, not before. These two have always except for one moment fought inconclusivly.

Final note. Check the thread! who won ?

olympian
"remember its god herc he can do it"

That was God form Hercules, 4J...

( Ancient demi God Hercules only shows up in form of flasback takes, or stories specifically happening in that period, like one Herc had with the Argonauts for example, or the upcoming "Thing" time travel story with him going to ancient greece and meeting Herc (as demi - god) for the first time. Since his first apperances during the 60`s in "Thor", he has been a God, until he got depowered ).

Going on the topic..

Thor hasent been able to breach Mags shields with force either and hes also a God.

In fact Herc its one of -if- not the one that managed to do better using strenght only, against a shielded Mags.

I dont recall others doing the same he did. Usually they try to punch the man and he doesnt even budge.

- - -

"who won ?"

Ended inconclusivaly iirc. Shortly after, they had to deal with a Doom-mind-controlled Hulk wich is also in that thread. Also without a clear cut winner.

Thunderstrike

( Ancient demi God Hercules only shows up in form of flasback takes, or stories specifically happening in that period, like one Herc had with the Argonauts for example, or the upcoming " Thing" time travel story with him going to ancient greece and meeting Herc (as demi - god) for the first time. Since his first apperances in "Thor", he has been a God, until he got depowered ).

Going on the topic..

Thor hasent been able to breach Mags shields with force either and hes also a God.

In fact Herc its one of. if not the one that managed to do better using strenght only, against a shielded Mags.

I dont recall others doing the same he did. Usually they try to punch the man and he doesnt even budge.

"who won ?"

Ended inconclusivaly iirc. Shortly after, they had to deal with a Doom-mind-controlled Hulk wichis also in that thread. Also without a clear cut winner.

Actually, Thor has breached Magneto's shields. However, he's able to absorb the energy and redirect it then fold right back at Magneto. I don't know if Herc could really pound hard enough to breach it, but I don't really know if Magneto could shield himself from getting hit with buildings and so forth.

olympian
The one time Thor did, he used his hammer exotic abilities to somewhat cancel the shield. Not sheer force, correct?

I actually wonder how many have punched Mags with his shield on and sent him flying.

diabloman

( Ancient demi God Hercules only shows up in form of flasback takes, or stories specifically happening in that period, like one Herc had with the Argonauts for example, or the upcoming "Thing" time travel story with him going to ancient greece and meeting Herc (as demi - god) for the first time. Since his first apperances during the 60`s in "Thor", he has been a God, until he got depowered ).

Going on the topic..

In fact Herc its one of -if- not the one that managed to do better using strenght only, against a shielded Mags.

- - -

"who won ?"

Ended inconclusivaly iirc. Shortly after, they had to deal with a Doom-mind-controlled Hulk wich is also in that thread. Also without a clear cut winner. thor is a god as well if you didnt remember that

Thunderstrike
The one time Thor did, he used his hammer exotic abilities to somewhat cancel the shield. Not sheer force, correct?

I actually wonder how many have punched Mags with his shield on and sent him flying.

I think I said that he had that advantage. Don't remember. Need sleep. Has any physical force ever breached that shield?

olympian
"thor is a god as well if you didnt remember that"

Was that towards me? I did mentioned Thor is a god and didnt managed to break it so far with force.

leonidas
Hey Leo. You have the other fight aside the Champions one?

I dont remember about it.

And Mags has the obvious edge. Unless he forgets he can shield himself from Hercs punches or moves.

Altho 10/10 hardly happens in comics. In that fight they both didnt do much other than send the other flying.

hey oly -- it happened in new mutants #40 (i think) basically, herc caught mags (who was in the middle of the whole 'trying to be a good guy' thing and wasn't fighting back). but when he decided he didn't want the avengers to take him in, he strained, expanded a force field, and broke herc's (up til then, apparently) 'unbreakable' grip.

didn't do any real damage to herc, just pissed him off, but mags wasn't TRYING to hurt him OR the other avengers.

i'm afraid mags has just too big an arsenal for herc to realistically combat. and in a city setting, the advantage wouldn't necessarily be to herc -- that would make for a lot of things mags could use as weaponry.

leonidas
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Actually, Thor has breached Magneto's shields. However, he's able to absorb the energy and redirect it then fold right back at Magneto. I don't know if Herc could really pound hard enough to breach it, but I don't really know if Magneto could shield himself from getting hit with buildings and so forth.

where did thor do this?

Thunderstrike
Check the Thor respect thread. I don't remember the issue #. Thor's also pulled the same move with Kang the Conquerer.

leonidas
i'll check. i know about kang, but don't recall him doing it to mags . . .

leonidas
just checked and saw the scan. pretty cool. i always believed thor should be able to do that -- even said it in some debate or other.

in mag's defense that was not the upgraded version. that was old school mags who couldn't do much more than throw metal at people. i still think thor could likely do the same to the upgraded version, but i can hear the mags' lovers already screaming . . .wink

and of course, if herc is using thor's hammer, he wins! big grin

without it, he loses . . . sad

AJ4LIFE
bump

AJ4LIFE
bump

Darth Kal-El
WHat is BFR?

leonidas
battlefield removal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.