Superman & The Hulk Vs Juggernaut & Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Fight seems pretty even.

endgame
I dont who Kurse is, but Superman and Hulk can and will beat on Juggs untill they get bored and leave and Jugs would jut get back up.

diabloman
Originally posted by endgame
I dont who Kurse is, but Superman and Hulk can and will beat on Juggs untill they get bored and leave and Jugs would jut get back up. yup

endgame
ohhh. neat. I looked up Kurse. He is quite the power house. this fight may be a little more evenly matched then i thought at first. I guess it would come down to team work. If supes and hulk could manage to keep the jugs preoccupied while they tag teamed Kurse they could pull of the win, but it would still be close.

guy222
worthy hulk and worthy juggs seem awesome

battle thor.....

anyhoo

carver9
Superman and Hulk wins this. Jugs is the weak link.

guy222
hulk and cain seem so even

supes vs kurse is the battle

imo

h1a8
bfr for the easy win.

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
hulk and cain seem so even

supes vs kurse is the battle

imo

Current Cain sucks.

I don't know if Supes could handle Kurse. Isn't Kurse like 4 Times stronger than Thor. Hulk would be a better matchup for Kurse while Superman crushes Cain.

guy222
cain has a hammer my friend

thing and hulk fighting thor

carver9
cain has a hammer my friend

cain and hulk fighting thor

We really don't know how powerful he is with his hammer, he never fought anyone. I thought Hulk and Thing were fighting Thor?

guy222
his power already shattered the prison

it is hulk and thor

me type too fast

carver9
his power already shattered the prison

it is hulk and thor

me type too fast

What prison?

Hhhmmm, I hope you are telling the truth about Hulk and Thor, that would be a nice battle.

Lol... I type to fast as well, understandable.

guy222
saw a lil preview

hulk is taking it to thor

thor is in serious trouble, but he'll get help prolly from the avengers

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Current Cain sucks.

I don't know if Supes could handle Kurse. Isn't Kurse like 4 Times stronger than Thor. Hulk would be a better matchup for Kurse while Superman crushes Cain.

Is the 5 times stronger character statement, or author statement, because half the time those statements means little to nothing.

Or does the saying the unstoppable Juggernaut reminds you of said statement.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by SquallX
Is the 5 times stronger character statement, or author statement, because half the time those statements means little to nothing.

Or does the saying the unstoppable Juggernaut reminds you of said statement.

Beyonder made Kurse twice as strong as Thor when him and Kurse fought he clearly had the upper hand forcing Thor to get his belt of strength which doubles his strength.Thor was then matching Kurse when Beyonder saw this he amped Kurse a second time no numerical value was given.According to Beyonder he increased Kurses strength the second time to off set the advantage gained by Thor "the belt of strength".

SquallX
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Beyonder made Kurse twice as strong as Thor when him and Kurse fought he clearly had the upper hand forcing Thor to get his belt of strength which doubles his strength.Thor was then matching Kurse when Beyonder saw this he amped Kurse a second time no numerical value was given.According to Beyonder he increased Kurses strength the second time to off set the advantage gained by Thor "the belt of strength".

Since i don't anything about Kurse, i just wanted to make sure.

carver9
saw a lil preview

hulk is taking it to thor

thor is in serious trouble, but he'll get help prolly from the avengers

Yeah, I read the same thing but I didn't know if it was true.

I heard about Hulk running through Thor but what happened to thing? Did Thor bfr him? Can't wait to find out.

guy222
its gonna b good

h1a8
Any links to this preview?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Any links to this preview?

Current Hulk> Herald class

h1a8
Current Hulk> Herald class No hes not. He can't fly/teleport nor is fast nor has some energy projection powers. Without any of those things he will always be under a herald. He manages to beat heralds because the herald chooses to fight stupid so that the comic book can sell. True story.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
No hes not. He can't fly/teleport nor is fast nor has some energy projection powers. Without any of those things he will always be under a herald. He manages to beat heralds because the herald chooses to fight stupid so that the comic book can sell. True story.

He has speed, the guy recently slapped bullets out of the air and he has been showing consistent blitz lately. He doesn't need to fly and he doesn't need to teleport. Doomsday doesn't do any of those thing and he curb Heralds as well.

True story.

thanos-prime
From what i saw of the preview it didn't look like the hulk was beating him just that thor got caught while attacking the thing.

StiltmanFTW
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=9218

Current Cain sucks.

I don't know if Supes could handle Kurse. Isn't Kurse like 4 Times stronger than Thor. Hulk would be a better matchup for Kurse while Superman crushes Cain. cain rules carver. thbe thread op implies calssic jugs. team 1 still wins. the juggernaut can be burried under a mountain or dropeed below tectonic plates for the temp win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.