Ms. Marvel vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dynamic One
Not sure if it's been done, it seems like it obviously should have with the comparitive abilities and all, but somethings are worth a second look. So here we have Ms Marvel aka Warbird vs Wonderwoman.

snoopdogg
Warbird is no match for WonderWoman. She is only class 50 in strength. WW has her trumped in everything including bust.

Black Adam
WW Punches her into Vapor.....

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Black Adam
WW Punches her into Vapor..... Yea I think this match will go like the Superman/Warbird match in JLA/Avengers #2.

Superman didn't even lay a finger on her and beat her.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/SupesandGLvsWMandWarbird.jpg

badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Warbird is no match for WonderWoman. She is only class 50 in strength. WW has her trumped in everything including bust.
Wonder Woman's are bigger? I'll need a side by side photo comparison please. drool

the Darkone
ms marvel turn back into her binary form, and she will crumb stomp wonder woman into sh**smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by the Darkone
ms marvel turn back into her binary form, and she will crumb stomp wonder woman into sh**smile Did you eat alot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Black Adam
Originally posted by the Darkone
ms marvel turn back into her binary form, and she will crumb stomp wonder woman into sh**smile

she can't turn in on and off like a light swtich. she would have to absorb a lot of energy to even reach Half of her Binary levels...

Validus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Did you eat alot of paint chips when you were a kid?
laughing

WW wins easily.

Dynamic One
so ms marvel would pretty much have to sun dip in order to beat WW. Hey if blooperman can do it why cant she? There are ways that MM can beat WW she has to realize she needs....more...POWER!!! & i thouqht crossover wasnt canon JLA/Avenqer.

For instance how bout we take the most recent MM that absorbed the enerqy of the omeqa mutant that wrecked alpha fliqht & shield and had everyone droppin little qreen pellets. would the MM that absorbed this enerqy have a better chance aqainst WW?

Dynamic One
bump

Thunderstrike
Normal Ms. Marvel, no.

Ms. Marvel after absorbing the entire Collective? Maybe.

ixie
Even without speedblitz WW still wins.

grey fox
WW

roughrider
No Binary to turn into, Miss Marvel gets smacked unconscious by Diana.
Then, having defeated her in fair combat, Diana informs Carol she's her personal prize, and takes her back to Paradise Island to "service" all the women of the island! eek! wink stick out tongue droolio

ixie
What are Ms. Marvel's 6th and 7th sense?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Dynamic One
so ms marvel would pretty much have to sun dip in order to beat WW. Hey if blooperman can do it why cant she? There are ways that MM can beat WW she has to realize she needs....more...POWER!!! & i thouqht crossover wasnt canon JLA/Avenqer.

Crossovers may not be canon, but a speedblitz at the level that Superman (and Wonderwoman) are capable of would leave Ms M in the same exact situation (worse even if the speeds are increased).

And even if WW doesn't blitz she still wins.

WW 9.9999999/10 (0.0000001 chance for Ms Marvel to beseech Galactus to step in and fight for her honor ....in other words it might as well be 10/10 for WW)

Galvaclaw
I though JLA/Avengers was canon. It is at least with DC. They mentioned it during Kurt Busiek's JLA run.

Thunderstrike
Yup. JLA/Avengers is canonical in DC. They've mentioned Krona in the egg before.

Accel
I also heard that Access (the character introduced in the "Marvel vs DC" crossover ) appeared in a Green lantern comic. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.