Blackbolt vs. Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Will Runner prove to be just to fast for Blackbolt to handle?

the Darkone
Runner by a country mile, The runner runs at warp-speed, vast superhuman strength, godlike reflexes, energy projection, immortal, this will not a contest as much I like BB he will not beat a low skyfahter level being like the runner.

guy222
runner

zopzop
Originally posted by the Darkone
Runner by a country mile, The runner runs at warp-speed, vast superhuman strength, godlike reflexes, energy projection, immortal, this will not a contest as much I like BB he will not beat a low skyfahter level being like the runner.

Even though Black Bolt loses to Runner, in no way is Runner a low skyfather. At best I'd place him in the Trans tier.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
Even though Black Bolt loses to Runner, in no way is Runner a low skyfather. At best I'd place him in the Trans tier. Looks like you cockslapped that guy back 5 years.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Looks like you cockslapped that guy back 5 years.

Ok then, explain to me in what way is Runner a low skyfather tier being?

Mindset
Ok then, explain to me in what way is Runner a low skyfather tier being?

The point.

-------->

Your head.

Sr J-Bieb
Ok then, explain to me in what way is Runner a low skyfather tier being? It takes a... creative... mind to get that out of what I said.

Mindset
No Bran, a beautiful mind.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wESxupfUgkk/TV4B9q7Cb5I/AAAAAAAAAFc/GkiOebV2VcA/s1600/a_beautiful_mind_russell_crowe.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
lol

cdtm
Runner punked The Surfer. Even without the speed advantage, I still think he can beat BB more often then not.

With it, it's a stomp.

Lord Feron
Runner! Not a stomp but BB doesn't have a chance in winning.

Philosophía
Ok then, explain to me in what way is Runner a low skyfather tier being? http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/150433-1/Pool_cue_KO.gif

Harbinger
Holy shit, that's brutal.

Gecko4lif
Rofl wtf is happening

Bouboumaster
Runner pwned Surfer in the past, what would Black Bolt do?

Kasper Gutman
Did he like break his leg and pass out from it? Like what the freak was that? I need to rent a Men In Black neuralizer from somewhere and wipe that gif from my memory.

janus77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Runner pwned Surfer in the past, what would Black Bolt do?
go out screaming?

Runner rips BB's cock off and stuffs it in his mouth to stop the 'sound'.

Black bolt z
BB honestly has no chance here.

inimalist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.