Hawkman vs. Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Both heroes have their weapons and full arsenal...they are both out for blood...Hawkman has his mace and a sword. Green Arrow has his bow and a full quiver of trick arrows....there is no prep and they are fighting in an open, rocky field...this is the current version of both...

So, who takes it?

Darth Kal-El
Been done before. Anyways, if it's Connor, he'd most likely stalemate. Oliver would probably defeat Hawkeye

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Been done before. Anyways, if it's Connor, he'd most likely stalemate. Oliver would probably defeat Hawkeye

NO, NO, NO....NOT HAWKEYE, IT'S HAWK-"MAN"....recheck the thread...

Darth Kal-El
oh i knew that shifty i was just testing you, you see. Anyways Hawkman wins if its Connor. Oliver might pull a win since he possess trick arrows.

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Been done before. Anyways, if it's Connor, he'd most likely stalemate. Oliver would probably defeat Hawkeye i say hawkeye has much better skills then green arrow

Darth Kal-El
ok but thats not the point

Comicbook_kid
Gggrrrrrrrrr, IT'S NOT HAWKEYE........IT'S HAWK-MAN.....

I GIVE UP........

Sixth_Winged
Is this hawkman or hawkeye........damn confusing shifty

diabloman
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Is this hawkman or hawkeye........damn confusing shifty both

diabloman
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Is this hawkman or hawkeye........damn confusing shifty cant decide actually

marvelprince
Hawkman wins this. He's faster, stronger and has thousands of years of experience under his belt. I don't think trick arrows can match up against that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.