Shang-Chi runs the martial arts gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Shang-Chi runs the m.a. gauntlet. He has two hours of rest between each battle. Who wins?

1) Mystique
2) Punisher
3) Daredevil
4) Batman no gadgets or weapons
5) Batgirl
6) Capt America
7) Connor Hawke
8) Iron Fist

Mr. Valentine
wow, if its just h2h with all of them id say he would clear it or fall at number 8. close battle with IF though

B dot Rob
After having to fight both Batman and Batgirl fatigue finally catches up to him and Cap cleans house. sad

King KAM
he loses to bats......badly

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King KAM
he loses to bats......badly

Uh,.......No!!! no

Comicbook_kid
He makes it to Iron-Fist, and then it's a toss-up...........probably Iron-Fist though.

King KAM
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
He makes it to Iron-Fist, and then it's a toss-up...........probably Iron-Fist though. shang chi can't beat any top nnames in h2h, he cant beat bats, batgirl, and DEFINATLEY not cap, shang chi is outdated.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
He makes it to Iron-Fist, and then it's a toss-up...........probably Iron-Fist though.
Why is Iron-fist Last on the list?

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!

King KAM
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
Why is Iron-fist Last on the list?

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!! my thoughts exactly....someone probably putting all their stock into marvel handbooks again.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Shang-Chi runs the m.a. gauntlet. He has two hours of rest between each battle. Who wins?

1) Mystique
2) Punisher
3) Daredevil
4) Batman no gadgets or weapons
5) Batgirl
6) Capt America
7) Connor Hawke
8) Iron Fist

Connor Hawke is great (top 4 in DC Earth street martial artist rankings after the Batgirl/Shiva/Richard Dragon triad), but he is not better than Batgirl.

Anyways, Shang Chi has been written in ways whereby he could clear this, and at other times he would fall before reaching near the end. Depends on what depiction (and several of the people here have also been written to such a level that they would be able to beat Mr KungFu, for example Batgirl who is basically written as a H2H goddess by DC).

Also what is Iron Fist doing at the end of the list?

King KAM
Originally posted by spetznaz
Connor Hawke is great (top 4 in DC Earth street martial artist rankings after the Batgirl/Shiva/Richard Dragon triad), but he is not better than Batgirl.

Anyways, Shang Chi has been written in ways whereby he could clear this, and at other times he would fall before reaching near the end. Depends on what depiction (and several of the people here have also been written to such a level that they would be able to beat Mr KungFu, for example Batgirl who is basically written as a H2H goddess by DC).

Also what is Iron Fist doing at the end of the list? I dont know, but no matter what, he loses to cap

srankmissingnin
Zartan once said that Cap was Shang's superior but I always felt that was bullshit.

Anyway, whats the problem with Danny being the last on the list? He is the only one on the list that can give Shang Chi a fight.

Tshern
I don't care when does he lose or does he clear the gauntlet, but think about those matches written by an artist who really knows how to write martial arts fights! Holy cow, that would be heaven.

Tshern
Can you give any elaborate evidence to support your view or are you just a keen fanboy?

Darth Kal-El
aarrgghhh im really sorry i got the order mixed up guys sad i tried. but its just that they're all very great martial artists. i honestly cant tell whos better daredevil or punisher, batman or batgirl, or iron fist from captain america. theres just too much. im sorry, i tried.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

The only one?What the f**k? hell no Shang gets downed by everyone on the list but mystique,punisher and Iron fist.

Tshern
You sure tried well. The order isn't really that mixed up since no-one really knows who is the greatest of those. And in my opinion the three lowest were exactly right and the ones above are extremely arguable. A good thread, Darth.

MrHeavySilence
He doesn't get pass Batman.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
He doesn't get pass Batman.
Yup,and who ever argues better bring proof.

Psyquis52
For arguements sake let's say he does beat Batman. Even so he's going to need more than 2 hrs rest to make up for the hard time Batman gave him, and then he has Batgirl to worry about and she'll certainly hurt him and again, 2 hrs isn't enough. So no matter what he doesn't make it past Cap.

Maestro
WoW just looking at this thread, Shang Chi really needs a respect thread.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Maestro
WoW just looking at this thread, Shang Chi really needs a respect thread.
He already does......... stick out tongue

King KAM
Yup,and who ever argues better bring proof.

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!! agreed

Maestro
He already does......... stick out tongue

It wasn't in the directory, damn you digi and your array of mod powers smokin'

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Maestro
It wasn't in the directory, damn you digi and your array of mod powers smokin'
It's in the street level respect thread check that one.

King KAM
It's in the street level respect thread check that one.

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!! god dammit.........have you know home training, you are always constantly skeeting, with no disregaurd to who has to clean this shit........*shakes his head in dissapointment*

Sir SKEETS Alot
god dammit.........have you know home training, you are always constantly skeeting, with no disregaurd to who has to clean this shit........*shakes his head in dissapointment*
Hence the name............ wink

King KAM
Hence the name............ wink

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!! thats it....your on time out, and no crunk juice for a week little mister....

Sir SKEETS Alot
thats it....your on time out, and no crunk juice for a week little mister....
I don't drink Crunk juice I drink Red Balls Crack in a can biatch!!!!!!!!!

King KAM
I don't drink Crunk juice I drink Red Balls Crack in a can biatch!!!!!!!!!

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!! ahahahahha, *hides his blankets*

Sir SKEETS Alot
ahahahahha, *hides his blankets*
devil I actually skeet on people.............

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!1pimpslap

Darth Kal-El
god dammit.........have you know home training, you are always constantly skeeting, with no disregaurd to who has to clean this shit........*shakes his head in dissapointment* laughing out loud

Thanos_6383
eek! Thank god that short guy with those metal claws isn't on here.About one of the few threads he wasn't laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.