Hogwarts RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
Hey, this thread is an add on to the Hogsmeade RP. The way to sign up for this is to either copy the following information

RP Name
Year at Hogwarts
Type of wand
Appearance
House
and the place you live (besides hogwarts)

or if you are in the Hogsmeade RP than you are automatically qualified, but you can put your information in anyways if you want.

If you are in a certain place like the Gryffindor Common Room, you would put that at the start of your post.

Example:
*Gryffindor Common Room*

Zac walks around and desides to sit by the fire and read the daily prophet. (This was just an example)

OK? Let's start!

At god
RP Name: Shinzinki's School of Martial Arts - RP Thread

Year at Hogwarts: 3rd
Type of wand: Dark unicorn horn with phieonix hair
Appearance: http://www.dragonlotus.com/cloud/cloud.jpg (Without glasses and band and things on his hand)
House: Gryffindor
and the place you live: Some where along diagon ally (Is that how you spell it?)

DarkDethbringer
dude did you get pemrission to make this add-on to your old rp? if not it is not allowed

sqwunchy
cha man and at god if this gets approved RP name means the name of ur character

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
zac j i'm the same as in the hogesmed one but i don't work for you know who

Raven Guardia
if this has permission I will join

sqwunchy
same same

9sonic99
RP Name:Kirby
Year at Hogwarts:1st
Type of wand:Waddle dee skin
Appearance: A short, round, pink puffball with red feet that wears no clothes.
House:Gryffindor
Where he lives: Dreamland
Other info: He speaks no english, yet everyone understands him. He has the ability to suck up things with his mouth, can copy the thing he swallowed's ability, and can fly.

Peach
...don't bump threads that have been dead for four and a half years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.