Wendigo and Abomination vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the Hulk has lost against the Duo Wendigo and Abomination.

what can Juggernaut do against these two ?

AJ4LIFE
lose if hulk does so does juggie hulks better than jugg

snoopdogg
Juggernaut gets a new fur coat.....................

Betageuze
sorry.... my failure....

NOT Sasquatch....... Abomination and Wendigo are the team members...

snoopdogg
Well Abom will go down first from a broken kneck or back etc. Then Juggy makes his way to Wendigo and proceeds to add to his winter wardrobe.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/Sabretoothsfurcoat.jpg
(I think it will look good on Juggy)

AJ4LIFE
ha ha ha juggy win ha ha ha

Betageuze
Wendigo is a 100ton class individual
and so is Abomination....

Juggs also ....

so why you can be so sure,that it would go that easy... ?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
ha ha ha juggy win ha ha ha What are these two gonna do against somebody who cannot be stopped/hurt by physical force?

That is what these two bring to the fight. This fight will last awhile but Juggy will not go down.

Creshosk
Cause one of them has true invulnerability fueled by rage. The other two ... don't.

Betageuze
they both are... physically .... wild... and angry.... enough... to put Juggernaut down....

Abomination can dish blows out to the Juggernaut..... which make Juggs trouble....

and he teams with the Wendigo... it took Hulk and Sasquatch in the past .. to beat this guy

Wendigo has very sharp claws... and 100ton class strength...

so why do you think, they both together cant put the Juggernaut down ??

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Betageuze
they both are... physically .... wild... and angry.... enough... to put Juggernaut down....

Abomination can dish blows out to the Juggernaut..... which make Juggs trouble....

and he teams with the Wendigo... it took Hulk and Sasquatch in the past .. to beat this guy

Wendigo has very sharp claws... and 100ton class strength...

so why do you think, they both together cant put the Juggernaut down ?? Sharp claws? What the hell are sharp claws gonna do to Juggy? Juggy laughs at Wolveriens claws. Plus Abom and Wendigo are not gonna have good teamwork. Juggy may get knocked down but he will get back up like he does everytime.

BTW Wendigo is level 5 strength which means he is not class 100. Abom is class 100 though.

Creshosk
they both are... physically .... wild... and angry.... enough... to put Juggernaut down.... Not possible. They aren't the hulk with vast ammounts of untapped potential.

Abomination can dish blows out to the Juggernaut..... which make Juggs trouble.... No he can't.

and he teams with the Wendigo... it took Hulk and Sasquatch in the past .. to beat this guy And?

Hulk still hasn't succeeded in taking down Juggernaut.

Wendigo has very sharp claws... and 100ton class strength... Not sharp enough to peirce the invulnerability I'll bet.

so why do you think, they both together cant put the Juggernaut down ?? Because they can't get through Juggy's mysical forcefeilds?

Betageuze
Abomination has beaten the Hulk down before... nearly to dead... so he can win over Juggernaut

Wendigo is.. or was.... near equal to the Hulk..... he can give Juggernaut a run for his money...

so these two.. combined... can perhaps beat down the Juggernaut

Creshosk
Abomination has beaten the Hulk down before... nearly to dead... so he can win over Juggernaut Umm.. Juggernaut is more than just like Hulk... You know, magic armor and magic invulnerability as well as the rapid healing...

Hulk doesn't have an inertial shield that has stood up to The Mjonr being thrown at him.

Wendigo is.. or was.... near equal to the Hulk..... he can give Juggernaut a run for his money... Juggernaut is greater than Hulk

so these two.. combined... can perhaps beat down the Juggernaut Nope, can't even come close. Hulk has never beaten Juggernaught, So I don't see why you're using Hulk as a comparison example.

I can't beat wendigo, or Abomination. . . Does that mean I can take Juggernaught? blink

Thunderstrike
Hulk kinda beat him once, and that was when he whirled Juggy around and his helmet popped off. Hulk walked off, and the X-Men showed up. Still though, it's Juggy>Hulk.

bakerboy
And if Jesus and God go on it, juggernautt would beat their asses. Sometimes the fanboysm is pretty laughable.

Thunderstrike
Actually, I prefer Professor Hulk > Juggernaut anyday of the week, but powerset is powerset, and Juggernaut has a lot of advantages.

Darth Kal-El
Wendigo is a 100ton class individual
and so is Abomination....

Juggs also ....

so why you can be so sure,that it would go that easy... ? Because Wendigo has been taken down by Wolverine. Abomination is just bleh. And Classic Juggernaut is wayy over class 100. possibly class 150 or 200 if its real. He can't be hurt by physical and brute force.

Scarlet_Spidey
Read Spiderman (you know the serie started by Mcfarlane) 18 and you will read that spiderman says 'Juggernaut can't be stopped unless he wants to be stopped'. The answer is obvious now.

golem370
Juggernaut is stronger then Thor and thor his well above class 100 strength.

Creshosk
People still don't understand that class 100 means 100 tons and up. So class 200 is class 100 and class 300 is class 100 and class 1000000 is class 100...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.