2-days sun-dipped supes vs zoom and flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
supes is bloodlusted, who wins

Darth Kal-El
he'd have problems and casualties, but i think he can pull it off

Validus
Supes. Zoom, as fast and brutal as he is, doesn't have the versatility of Wally so the smartest thing he can do is run away.

Superman Vs Flash is normally a close match where I'd lean towards Flash for the solid majority. Two days in the sun gives Clark the win.

superkronick92
personally, I think if flash got close enough to try to steal supes speed he would be fried by the heat.

Validus
Originally posted by superkronick92
personally, I think if flash got close enough to try to steal supes speed he would be fried by the heat.
He doesn't need to touch him. Speed steal via touch just makes it happen instantly.

Kento
Well it doesn't matter how long Clark sits in the sun if he can't catch Wally and Wally can steal his speed making him basically unmoving and then with Zoom couldn't they just do what Wally and Jay and Bart started to do with Superboy Prime cause if Clark was bloodlusted he'd be basically uncring of the population around him. Course then before Wally could steal his speed he could just go into space and fry Wally....

superkronick92
Originally posted by Validus
He doesn't need to touch him. Speed steal via touch just makes it happen instantly.

ya but doesnt flash have to be remotly close to supes for speed steal, for example when supes went for a 2 minute sundip coldcast tried to syphon some of the solar energy he was completely killed/melted/evaporatad

Validus
Originally posted by superkronick92
ya but doesnt flash have to be remotly close to supes for speed steal, for example when supes went for a 2 minute sundip coldcast tried to syphon some of the solar energy he was completely killed/melted/evaporatad
Flash can dodge heat vision though and pretty much any other attack. Only reason I give Superman the win is because his speed will increase as much as his strength. Two days in the sun and he'd probably be close to his PC levels.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Validus
Flash can dodge heat vision though and pretty much any other attack. Only reason I give Superman the win is because his speed will increase as much as his strength. Two days in the sun and he'd probably be close to his PC levels.

sorry I'm not talking about heat vision, supes aura was so hot (from being in the sun 2 minutes that coldcast burned up just being near him.

Swanky-Tuna
In my world, they would steal the speed of Superman's brain only and speed up the rest of his body to an incredible rate while holding a pic-a-nic blanket over him so his energy stores run out but he can't do anything with the extra speed.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
In my world, they would steal the speed of Superman's brain only and speed up the rest of his body to an incredible rate while holding a pic-a-nic blanket over him so his energy stores run out but he can't do anything with the extra speed.

In my world all the children are played by midgets and cotton candy is served on buttered toast. rolling on floor laughing

Milkie
Wing Gundam wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.