Comic Book BATTLE ROYALE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrHeavySilence
The idea is blatantly ripped off of the manga/movie Battle Royale, where 42 Junior High School students are gassed, sent to a remote island, and are forced to kill each other until there's only one student left.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/mrheavysilence2/bus.jpg

So just imagine 24 superheroes/villains sittin on a bus cause they were promised free ice cream and then some higher being goes WAPOW! and everybody falls asleep. When they wake up, they're on some remote island and forced to kill each other.

All of the students wear metal collars; imagine we have superhero collars that are so intangibly genius that absolutely nobody will be able to take them off: not even the smart superheroes. If you try to escape the island or take the collars off, the thing explodes and you die.
Now for the purpose of this fight, Wolverine can regenerate when people attack him, but he WILL die if the collar explodes (otherwise he wouldn't die..so for the purpose of this thread, he can die if he enters a danger zone).

- Initially, noone has any weapons other then their suits. Green Arrow doesn't have his trick arrows, Black Panther doesn't have his energy daggers, and Captain America doesn't have his vibranium shield. However, the characters do have their suits.

- There are Danger Zones: areas where your collars are activated to explode. This is to condense the field of battle when more and more superheroes die. These are the danger zones:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/mrheavysilence2/dangerzonemap.jpg

By each day, there are more and more danger zones.

- As for what weapons the superheroes get, I used this random number generator: http://edtech.kennesaw.edu/intech/randomnumbergenerator.htm

I thought of weapons, numbered them, went down the list of superheroes (which I also numbered), and refreshed every time to get a new number.

Green Arrow #1 Weapon: Monkey from Aladdin with Knives

Hawkeye #2 Weapon: Invisbility Belt

Dare Devil #3 Weapon: Spring-loaded Wrist Blades (Adamantium)

Captain America #4 Weapon: Medical Kit

Arch Angel #5 Weapon: Concussion Grenade x 4

Lex Luthor #6 Weapon: Bulletproof Vest and Helmet/Mask

Beast #7 Weapon: Handheld Tracking Device (Displays the signatures of all superheroes/villains in relation to their position on the island)

Mystique #8 Weapon: Mr.Freeze's Ice Gun

Lady Shiva #9 Weapon: Poison Darts

Madrox The Multiple #10 Weapon: Forensics Kit (may help you cover your tracks)

Deathstroke #11 Weapon: Bow and Arrows (Undefined number of arrows)

Huntress #12 Weapon: Heat Gauntlet (Heavily insulated gloves that reach extremely high temps to burn opponents)

Joker #13 Weapon: Batarangs (Undefined number)

Black Panther #14 Weapon: 13- Laughing Gas disguised in an Alcohol Bottle (Whoever has this weapon KNOWS that its really laughing gas)

Gambit #15 Weapon: Gamma Ray Laser Blaster

Wolverine (Can die by collar activation) #16 Weapon: Shurikens x 50

Quicksilver #17 Weapon: Tele-Visualization Device (You can see in all directions)

The Punisher #18 Weapon: Metal Fan x 2

Black Canary #19 Weapon: Invisibility Belt

Karma (Posession Lady) #20 Weapon: Synthetic Endorphins (Can be used as a painkiller/fatigue eliminator)

Robin aka Tim Drake #21 Weapon: Sniper Rifle (Schmidt)

Outlaw aka Inez (The Hot Cowgirl) #21 Weapon: Adamantium Glaive

Bishop #22 Weapon: Sound Blaster

Elektra #23 Weapon: Brick Of Cocaine

Catwoman #24 Weapon: Desert Eagle Pistol

So, you get to write a scenario where your superhero wins. GO! If there's enough, we can tally votes on who wins by the end of....whenever.

Psyquis52
Wow!

Murda Mase
That movie was cool.

Captain America #4 Weapon: Medical Kitlaughing

Psyquis52
Quicksilver.

jgiant
punisher has 2 metal fans? damnit...and joker got baterangs how ironic...don't kno who wins...

outavodka
this is chaos, but i liked the movie

Redatom65

eek! ............ laughing

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Redatom65

eek! ............ laughing

lol what...pretend! Otherwise he can't die sad

TheKahn
Damn good thread thumb up

Right now I'm thinking a few characters have some serious advantages:

*ones with invisibility belts - Hawkeye and Black Canary

*the ones with military/jungle fighting training - Cap. America, Slade, Wolverine, Punisher

*those with enhanced senses - Black Panther, Wolverine, Beast, Daredevil

*Multiple Man and Karma - could overwhelm other characters with numbers, can take over other characters

grey fox
Archangel bombs the bastards...

DEATH FROM ABOVE !!!!!

TheKahn
Originally posted by Murda Mase
That movie was cool.

Captain America #4 Weapon: Medical Kitlaughing

How about Elektra #23 Weapon: Brick Of Cocaine? laughing

outarddwarf
quicksilver wins. he just keeps moving and will percieve all threats through his a tele visualization device. After that it is just some high speed punches or use of the weapons he collects (for those with armor that could negate the punches) and its all over but the crying part.

Thunderstrike
I'd say Cap. He's a trained soldier from World War 2. WW2 had some of the harshest jungle combat, and Cap is right from that era, not to mention his acrobatic training. He could more than likely set traps and bait everyone, or be stealthy and hunt everybody down. I'd say he's the best bet, or Wolverine cuz Wolvie is in his element.

Tshern
Didn't he fight in Europe?

Quicksilver, Deathstroke and Archangel might be the last ones standing. How are these people going to eliminate Archangel? He could just stun people with armor and grenades and bomb the place down...

MrHeavySilence
Robin takes Archangel down with the rifle

Mr. Valentine
Wolvie could take this one. his healing factor is a big help. and quicksilver could be tricky.. but if its normal qs then i think wolvie could take him.. he used throwing disks to take out speed demon, who was about the same speed as qs or faster (i think faster)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.