Superboy Prime vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Bloodlust on.......

Psyquis52
Wow!

Darth Kal-El
Superboy Prime wins this. Again.

Psyquis52
Agreed. Superboy prime.

Thunderstrike
What the heck? What's with the Thor hate lately?

Psyquis52
Oh. No hate. From what I've heard of SP and what I've heard of Thor I thought that it would be long drawn out, and ultimately destructive.

I just thought SP stood a better chance of survival what with the armour and all, but I may be wrong. After all, I'm not very educated on the subject. Which means I should probably just butt out. big grin

Thunderstrike
Even if I could come up with a defense for RKT, there are too many damn rabid Superman fans for it to last without backup.

Wolverine wins.

Psyquis52
Deathstroke wins. mad

Mordum
Woah woah woah. Rune King Thor will kill Superboy. Even with one arm and a depowerment he killed cap and wolverine with his eye lasers alone.

Mider
meh thor killed whole gods he could womp heralds he can probably move planets and junk too so why would he lost to SBP

Mordum
Das what im saying. Thor is just way too experienced to lose to some hothead chump with cheap armor. A godblast to the face will not make superboy say that tickles.

Thunderstrike
*waits for the rabid Superman fans*

MattDay
don't have a clue, but you guys sounds biased towards thor

grey fox
I'm no rabid supes fan *Wipes away mouth foam*

But can't superboy prime just punch through enough dimensions until Thor dies of old age ?

Soleran
Who knows really..........SBP is beyond science and is practically magical with his feats.

I would love to see something like RKT just crush his skull thoughsmile

UniOmni
RKT can win, and with a high majority. He just has to be smart about it. IE, not playing SBP's game and trying to punch it out. Using his tremendous magic, and wisdom gained, he should stomp Prime. He will lose if he goes the slugfest route.

chris_64256
Originally posted by Mordum
Woah woah woah. Rune King Thor will kill Superboy. Even with one arm and a depowerment he killed cap and wolverine with his eye lasers alone. Why would that have any bearing on this matchup?

Mordum
Well^ sir if he can do that with one hand less power then imaging what he can do with all his power. Seriously i think RKT will beat SPB. Just look at the two RKT looks badass.

Superboy Prime
Mordum that doesn't really mean much. SBP can obliterate Captain America and Wolverine in less than a second with both arms tied behind his back and after getting castrated by Wonder Woman's lasso.

As for SBP vs RKT I go SBP. Haha. Name is a great giveaway, isn't it. However if RKT fights it smart, and he is a smart fighter--hell it's fricking Thor-- he can defeat SBP and make him whine for real.

The problem is that SBP is pretty much immune to everything, and is too ****ing powerful.

Great match. RKT loses if he goes stupid, and manages to win if he doesn't. The universe will cry after they're done fighting.

JohnR
RKT wins 196,000,000/10. Superboy Prime is about one-billionth as powerful. The only thing he can beat RKT at is stupidity.

So overall, RKT in battle, SP in stupidity.

Mider
since thor has cosmic power not just magic he would win perhaps and probably

Big Sexy
Well based on what I have seen with the last crisis issue, nothing to me proves superboy prime can take King Thor.

mighty adam
prime is like a hulk who can fly fast. all he do is punch punch this punch that. afther reading his comics i have a whole new respect for the real superman. prime is just too stupid to win i hope they kill the guy off he make's superman, superboy, and supergirl look bad.

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by mighty adam
prime is like a hulk who can fly fast. all he do is punch punch this punch that. afther reading his comics i have a whole new respect for the real superman. prime is just too stupid to win i hope they kill the guy off he make's superman, superboy, and supergirl look bad.
he is superfast aswell eye beams and dosnt get stronger when madder nothing alike

Mordum
Rune King Thor is too much for SPB. With all of his magic and powers he will take the big majority of wins. SPB will be very cocky and allow thor to hit him with an attack.

badabing
For Thunderstrike and Batdude. wink

Mider
hmmm well how would king thor do against all the gl's superboy prime womped, also would his magic work since SBP says magic dont effect him, and cosmic power like i said does RKT have the power to beat all the gl's SPB did.

JohnR
RKT is more powerful than Surtur who's a sun-destroyer. SBP shouldn't have a chance of winning.

The only reason SBP looks so impressive is because all he fought was superhumans (or super-aliens or whatever). I'd be willing to give him more credit if he was shown to be able to deal with characters like Odin, Galactus, or any cosmic or near-cosmic entity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.