Imperiex vs. The Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Imperiex appers in the Marvel U ready to restart the big bang, but the Celestials aren't ready for their universe-wide genetic experiments to be ended.

Mordum
I think someone did this already. Not sure though.

Thunderstrike
Nipplehead dies, again.

grey fox
Nipple head get's PWNED by a higher order of beings. He is then placed in the 'sucky villain' department of hell where he sit's their getting mocked at by two year olds.

guy222
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Imperiex appers in the Marvel U ready to restart the big bang, but the Celestials aren't ready for their universe-wide genetic experiments to be ended.

Celestials FTW

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials FTW
Never use pink again! mad

quanchi112
celestials own him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Have the celestials ever stopped a universal or multiversal being? do they have the power to simply stop the big bang from happening? Seems beyond them since they are children of eternity who is a universe.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

laughing out loud

guy222
Billions of Celestials. Poor Imperiex

The birth of the Celestial in the Black Galaxy rivals a big bang

TricksterPriest

The birth of the Celestial in the Black Galaxy rivals a big bang

Guy.......that's hyperbole and you know it. erm

guy222
Nah...good friend

U and I know Thor's a fair comic

Too many Celestials

iceman24567

The birth of the Celestial in the Black Galaxy rivals a big bang Not only that but Imperiex is on a higher level Imperiex would slaughter the Celestials.

Dark-Jaxx
Ya know Kubik? The guy who held a universe in his hand? By his own words a single Celestial>>>him, so yeah, Celestial wins.

guy222
He's not beating Scathan

He's not beating the Celestial race which entails over 10 billion

Respect ur choice, friend

iceman24567
Imperiex = an omniversal threat not even Scathan is on that level.

Dark-Jaxx
Imperiex isn't an Omniversal threat. erm

guy222
Scathan = LT. I admit that. I'm the biggest LT fan here

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Imperiex isn't an Omniversal threat. erm Yes he was what are you speaking of? Scathan = Lt is debatable but Imperiex is above any Celestial.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes he was what are you speaking of? Scathan = Lt is debatable but Imperiex is above any Celestial. ...No he was not.

And Scathan beat a being with LT's powers. He has to be at least LT level.

guy222
Scathan used a Celestial muzzle when he didn't approve. LT finished Protege. Seems = to me

quanchi112
Imperiex = an omniversal threat not even Scathan is on that level. Not at all.

llagrok
Originally posted by Astner

quanchi112
Yes he was what are you speaking of? Scathan = Lt is debatable but Imperiex is above any Celestial. Imperiex is not above any Celestial. But then again that matters not. Imperiex is against the whole lot of them. Imperiex gets destroyed.

Bentley
Imperiex is an threat of omniversal potential, like Galactus. His power however was much easier to contain than that of a real omniversal threat like Mad Jim Jaspers.

He is at least Celestial level. We must accept that Celestials, being peaceful creatures most of the time, so we have never seen that kind of potential output.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Imperiex is an threat of omniversal potential, like Galactus. His power however was much easier to contain than that of a real omniversal threat like Mad Jim Jaspers.

He is at least Celestial level. We must accept that Celestials, being peaceful creatures most of the time, so we have never seen that kind of potential output. He is nowhere near Scathan level.

Bentley
I did not said that he was wink

quanchi112
I did not said that he was wink Point is this thread is spite. Imperiex has a negative chance of winning this thread.

Erik-Lensherr
Imperiex.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Imperiex. Yeah pretty much.

moonknight11
Imperiex.

laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) Imperiex gets stomped.

King Kandy
Imperiex.
Could you kindly point me to the last time you voted in favor of a marvel character and didn't call it spite?

Juntai
Scathan is from an alternate future.
Has he ever been shown in current continuity?

King Kandy
No. But the thread started never said only 616 celestials were counted.

Juntai
Originally posted by King Kandy
No. But the thread started never said only 616 celestials were counted. Current versions of characters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by moonknight11
laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) Imperiex gets stomped. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

quanchi112
No. But the thread started never said only 616 celestials were counted. Exactly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Current versions of characters. Any way you slice it Imperiex is stomped. The 4th host is all they need. wink

guy222
5th Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force

6th Celestial Host(Possibly the return of Exitar) is prolly goin to confront Tiamut and the Horde

Billions of Celestials vs Imperiex. Imperiex is destroyed

quanchi112
5th Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force

6th Celestial Host(Possibly the return of Exitar) is prolly goin to confront Tiamut and the Horde

Billions of Celestials vs Imperiex. Imperiex is destroyed Spitey spite.

guy222
I've never called any thread spite. Maybe the thread starter then didn't realize there were billions of Celestials

Wats new Quan. U gonna watch Kimbo tonite

Pyron_Knight
Hey Guy.

We know weaker beings than Celestials can destroy universes.
All Imperiex has is his big bang power.
And against an entire host of Celestials, that won't cut it.

guy222
Hey buddy

How u been

Pyron_Knight
Pretty good. Kindea hot here though.
You?

BradBalboa
Impierex wins, the guy beat supes and doomsday each with one blast without trying, hes like a weaker version of the anit monirot he gets power from destroying galaxys !!

guy222
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Pretty good. Kindea hot here though.
You?

Nice weather in Cali. Its in the mid 70s

King Kandy
Originally posted by BradBalboa
the guy beat supes and doomsday each with one blast without trying,
You're right. That is totally not a feat the celestials can duplicate.

llagrok
Impierex wins, the guy beat supes and doomsday each with one blast without trying, hes like a weaker version of the anit monirot he gets power from destroying galaxys !!

This compares to the Celestials how?

Galan007
Question:
Has a Celestial ever survived a Universe destroying blast, or the equivelent thereof?

King Kandy
I don't know. I'd bet the whole race could, though.

Galan007
I don't know. I'd bet the whole race could, though. It's possible.

I only posted that question because it seems like Imperiex is being underestimated here. Especially when we don't even know for sure if the Celestials can whether the high-caliber detonation he is capable of releasing.

Dark-Jaxx
Impierex wins, the guy beat supes and doomsday each with one blast without trying, hes like a weaker version of the anit monirot he gets power from destroying galaxys !! Lol.

Sundipped
I know one thing, he would do a whole lot better than the Uni-Mind and Odin in the D-Armor.

TricksterPriest
Problem with fighting Imperiex is, you get strong enough to break his armor...........and then what? He just blows up and creates the big bang. B-13 was able to channel him into his version of Warworld, but I don't believe the Celestials can duplicate that feat. And even after he blows up, he's still around. He just reforms his armor when he needs to destroy the universe again. So even if they survive the blast, he'll just reform and kill them.

Pyron_Knight
Why can't they channel his energy when he goes boom?
You're saying they aren't intelligent enough or something?

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Problem with fighting Imperiex is, you get strong enough to break his armor...........and then what? He just blows up and creates the big bang. B-13 was able to channel him into his version of Warworld, but I don't believe the Celestials can duplicate that feat. And even after he blows up, he's still around. He just reforms his armor when he needs to destroy the universe again. So even if they survive the blast, he'll just reform and kill them.
So like, you don't think LT could beat him either?

Silent Master

So you're saying that B-13 > Billions of Celestials?

guy222
I like Trick's passion for Imperiex winning

No way in hell, is he defeating the Celestial race. Over 10 billion Celestials

Scathan anyone

I love DC
Originally posted by Silent Master
So you're saying that B-13 > Billions of Celestials? thought of this is humorous

quanchi112
So you're saying that B-13 > Billions of Celestials? laughing out loud

quanchi112
I like Trick's passion for Imperiex winning

No way in hell, is he defeating the Celestial race. Over 10 billion Celestials

Scathan anyone 4th host slaughters Imperiex.

Dark-Jaxx
One Celestial slaughters Imperiex.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Why can't they channel his energy when he goes boom?
You're saying they aren't intelligent enough or something?

Their tech isn't that good.

Kandy: Shut up. Quit pulling up stupid arguements cause you know you can't prove they can survive a big bang.

And yes, B-13>Celestial host. He actually did beat Imperiex and put him into his version of Warworld. Not to mention conquering several universes and warping them into his own computer universes.

and of course, fending off 'Omni-temporal assaults' from his rival, Imperiex.

Silent Master

Kandy: Shut up. Quit pulling up stupid arguements cause you know you can't prove they can survive a big bang.

And yes, B-13>Celestial host. He actually did beat Imperiex and put him into his version of Warworld. Not to mention conquering several universes and warping them into his own computer universes.

and of course, fending off 'Omni-temporal assaults' from his rival, Imperiex.

I wanted to make sure I saved this in case you came to your senses and edited the post.

TricksterPriest
I wanted to make sure I saved this in case you came to your senses and edited the post.

Why would I edit it? confused I'm right on this. you guys don't know shit about DC.

Originally posted by Galan007
Beat the "Omni-temporal" Imperiex?:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_brainiac_imperiex1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_brainiac_imperiex2.jpg

no

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_brainiac1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_brainiac2.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_brainiac3.jpg

B-13's remaking of the Universe, and all it's timelines, was merely in preparation to fight Imperiex -- the 'Omni-temporal' threat..

Brainiac solos, imo. smile

Now go sit in the corner. doped

Silent Master
At least you're up-front about your bias so that people can see that it would be a waste of time to try and change your mind with facts.

King Kandy
Kandy: Shut up.
Why the hostility?

Quit pulling up stupid arguements cause you know you can't prove they can survive a big bang.
Here's the funny bit... I actually CAN prove that. In the Black Celestial arc, the Black Celestial was going to have Galactus devour everything and then start up a new big bang (which it would survive and become God in.)

TricksterPriest
At least you're up-front about your bias so that people can see that it would be a waste of time to try and change your mind with facts.

Let's take a testimonial from my friend Mr. Master, expert in marvel cosmics.

From the B-13 vs. WPOTC thread:

Originally posted by Mr Master
Holy! ... This means Imperiex is an Omniversal threat in DC,
cause he threatened all of DC's Temporal axis,
that basically means ... All of Time.

And Braniac owned him?

... ouch.

I said it was an easy win, but now it's a stomp.

CASE CLOSED. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Why the hostility?

Here's the funny bit... I actually CAN prove that. In the Black Celestial arc, the Black Celestial was going to have Galactus devour everything and then start up a new big bang (which it would survive and become God in.)

Possible future. Not relevant to 616 Galactus or Celestials. And Imperiex's power is actually proven, as opposed to your speculation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and the hostility, is because I'm sick of trolls and I'm calling them as I see them.

And may I add, the Black Celestial got chomped by Galactus.

King Kandy
No actually. Mr. Master has even admitted that he knows little about DC and will no longer even argue about it.

King Kandy
Possible future. Not relevant to 616 Galactus. And Imperiex's power is actually proven, as opposed to your speculation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and the hostility, is because I'm sick of trolls and I'm calling them as I see them.
When did I say ANYTHING about 616 Galactus? I didn't. Stop putting words in my mouth. BTW, it's as proven as the statement about Imperiex being Omniversal. Obviously since the 616 universe never had a big-bang detonated in it, we won't see any showings of the Celestials surviving one.

I'm a troll? How? Because I don't agree with you?

Bentley
Braniac 13 is now beyond the Celestials because he used prep to beat Imperiex? Seriously, according to that logic Doom>Galactus.

King Kandy
Doom>Pre-Retcon Beyonder?

TricksterPriest
Braniac 13 is now beyond the Celestials because he used prep to beat Imperiex? Seriously, according to that logic Doom>Galactus.

No, because if you see the scans, he straight up beat Imperiex before he used Warworld.

the imperiex one is proven by the scans.

guy222
Possible future. Not relevant to 616 Galactus or Celestials. And Imperiex's power is actually proven, as opposed to your speculation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And may I add, the Black Celestial got chomped by Galactus.

500,000 yrs. later, Galactus was in fear when Tiamut awoke

I've always respected ur opinion, good friend. This time, gotta go for the Celestials

Bentley
No, because if you see the scans, he straight up beat Imperiex before he used Warworld.

the imperiex one is proven by the scans.

You mean, beating Imperiex after knowing for a long time he was to face him and his armor was cracked by the heros?

I'm inclined to believe the most obvious answer: Braniac 13 had time to plan how to attack Imperiex and used it, combined with the help from Earth to achieve his goals. I know he is not a weak version of the character, but if in his first encounter with Superman he wasn't all that powerful, it takes a leap of fate to believe he can outright beat Imperiex by sheer power.

quanchi112

and of course, fending off 'Omni-temporal assaults' from his rival, Imperiex. Imperiex couldnt defeat Superman with a sundip. Celestials would outright rape Superman under any circumstances.
Celestials>Imperiex..

quanchi112

And may I add, the Black Celestial got chomped by Galactus. It doesnt say 616 Celestials does it?

No. The pot calling the kettle back here I see. Oh the irony.

Galactus>Imperiex by a decent margin.

quanchi112
You mean, beating Imperiex after knowing for a long time he was to face him and his armor was cracked by the heros?

I'm inclined to believe the most obvious answer: Braniac 13 had time to plan how to attack Imperiex and used it, combined with the help from Earth to achieve his goals. I know he is not a weak version of the character, but if in his first encounter with Superman he wasn't all that powerful, it takes a leap of fate to believe he can outright beat Imperiex by sheer power. Yes it was a group effort and prep was involved.

King Kandy
Possible future. Not relevant to 616 Galactus or Celestials.
Oh by the way, that was a divergent universe, not an alternate one... meaning everything was the same until something different happened... they wouldn't be stronger or weaker.

Mr Master

Oh by the way, that was a divergent universe,
not an alternate one...
meaning everything was the same until something different happened...
they wouldn't be stronger or weaker.
This is true.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Imperiex couldnt defeat Superman with a sundip. Imperiex never fought "Superman with a sundip". You even read OWAW, or are you just ranting/trying to belittle Imperiex?

quanchi112
Imperiex never fought "Superman with a sundip". You even read OWAW, or are you just ranting/trying to belittle Imperiex? It was still Imperiex energy. Couldnt phase Superman.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ActionComics782pg09.jpg

Galan007
It was still Imperiex energy. Couldnt phase Superman. laughing out loud

Avlon
It was still Imperiex energy. Couldnt phase Superman.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ActionComics782pg09.jpg

Writers clause ftw! As explained by the very writer. Superman is unbeatable in that mode.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/2-6ani-Kawadzu-Close-Book.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Writers clause ftw! As explained by the very writer. Superman is unbeatable in that mode.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/2-6ani-Kawadzu-Close-Book.gif Maybe unbeatable in dc not marvel. That writer has no power whatsoever over marvel.

quanchi112
laughing out loud I posted a scan. Point is Imperiex energy couldnt defeat Supes with a sundip. stick out tongue

h1a8
Maybe unbeatable in dc not marvel. That writer has no power whatsoever over marvel.

Yes he does. For if limits are shown in Marvel then the writers of D.C. can make their characters exceed those limits. Thus making the writers have power over marvel. Not if limits aren't shown then (or no greatest upper bound) then writers don't necessarily have power over Marvel.

h1a8
I posted a scan. Point is Imperiex energy couldnt defeat Supes with a sundip. stick out tongue

You know that Supes with a sundip is beyond skyfather. Possibly beyond anything in the D.C. universe. Can you prove me wrong?

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
You know that Supes with a sundip is beyond skyfather. Possibly beyond anything in the D.C. universe. Can you prove me wrong?
Laughing my ****ing ass off

quanchi112
You know that Supes with a sundip is beyond skyfather. Possibly beyond anything in the D.C. universe. Can you prove me wrong? I hope you arent serious. Please tell me you arent. And you havent proven one thing since I have seen you on here.

quanchi112
Yes he does. For if limits are shown in Marvel then the writers of D.C. can make their characters exceed those limits. Thus making the writers have power over marvel. Not if limits aren't shown then (or no greatest upper bound) then writers don't necessarily have power over Marvel. Yes but they have no power over what happens in marvel is my point. The writer of WW Hulk also stated that he could defeat Superman. wink

h1a8
I hope you arent serious. Please tell me you arent. And you havent proven one thing since I have seen you on here.

Logic proves everything. But anyway anyone capable of over powering thousands of galaxies (possibly more) is at least skyfather level. What say you?

h1a8
Yes but they have no power over what happens in marvel is my point. The writer of WW Hulk also stated that he could defeat Superman. wink

I know they don't have any power over what happens in Marvel. But they do have power in determining who wins, is stronger, faster, etc. than marvel characters if those characters has shown limits. Superman has not shown any limits such that Hulk can be greater than thus
Greg Pak don't really know if Hulk beats him.

Actually he probably does know that Hulk loses. This is because he knows that Superman can bfr him with a punch. But he probably don't go by KMC rules to know that bfr is a win. His mind is strictly on fighting to the finish (no bfr). Plus why would he say that Superman wins? The guy is trying to sell Hulk comics for crying out loud.

quanchi112
Logic proves everything. But anyway anyone capable of over powering thousands of galaxies (possibly more) is at least skyfather level. What say you? What are you talking about?

quanchi112
I know they don't have any power over what happens in Marvel. But they do have power in determining who wins, is stronger, faster, etc. than marvel characters if those characters has shown limits. Superman has not shown any limits such that Hulk can be greater than thus
Greg Pak don't really know if Hulk beats him.

Actually he probably does know that Hulk loses. This is because he knows that Superman can bfr him with a punch. But he probably don't go by KMC rules to know that bfr is a win. His mind is strictly on fighting to the finish (no bfr). Plus why would he say that Superman wins? The guy is trying to sell Hulk comics for crying out loud. The writer stated in his opinion Superman wouldnt be enough to beat him.

Again you ignore everything stated and continue to post out of character responses. Supes loses imo to WW Hulk and the writer of WW Hulk agrees.

TricksterPriest
The writer stated in his opinion Superman wouldnt be enough to beat him.

Again you ignore everything stated and continue to post out of character responses. Supes loses imo to WW Hulk and the writer of WW Hulk agrees.

So what the marvel writer says is ok, but the DC guy is somehow out of line for claiming the same thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
So what the marvel writer says is ok, but the DC guy is somehow out of line for claiming the same thing? roll eyes (sarcastic) Again I ws responding to him. I already stated earlier to avlon this doesnt pass go.

The marvel writer is just speculating and doesnt have any power over dc characters. I was just responding to h1's comments.

I think WW Hulk beats Superman but not because the WW hulk writer thinks so.

ultimatethor

This must be a joke

TricksterPriest
Again I ws responding to him. I already stated earlier to avlon this doesnt pass go.

The marvel writer is just speculating and doesnt have any power over dc characters. I was just responding to h1's comments.

I think WW Hulk beats Superman but not because the WW hulk writer thinks so.
Oh really? Then why were you attempting to use it as justification for Hulk beating Supes?

"The writer stated in his opinion Superman wouldnt be enough to beat him."

quanchi112
Oh really? Then why were you attempting to use it as justification for Hulk beating Supes?

"The writer stated in his opinion Superman wouldnt be enough to beat him." Did you just ignore my post?

I said the writer was speculating. He has no power over dc characters. I use writers interpretations over their own specific events not random speculation and them talking about how powerful their character is.

Pay attention. smile

King Kandy

"The writer stated in his opinion Superman wouldnt be enough to beat him."
Yeah. While on the topic of hypocrisy, why do you say sivaa was "going" to destroy the universe is valid but that the Black Celestial was "Going" to survive the big bang isn't?

TricksterPriest
Did you just ignore my post?

I said the writer was speculating. He has no power over dc characters. I use writers interpretations over their own specific events not random speculation and them talking about how powerful their character is.

Pay attention. smile

Well that's a stupid question. I have you on ignore, of couse I ignore all your posts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But you've used it for justication a few times.

Kandy: Because Sivaa was in the process of doing it, we don't know that the Black Celestial could in fact survive a big bang.

quanchi112
Well that's a stupid question. I have you on ignore, of couse I ignore all your posts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But you've used it for justication a few times.

Kandy: Because Sivaa was in the process of doing it, we don't know that the Black Celestial could in fact survive a big bang. No I havent. I explain myself and the obvious differences between writers statements.

Sivaa was owned by Superman and Orion.

King Kandy
In that case why do you deny that Galactus was "going" to devour the omniverse? He was in the process of doing so. You also don't accept statements but use the "omni-temporal threat" statement as evidence.

TricksterPriest
Because Imperiex came forward in time to fight B-13.

King Kandy
What does that have to do with anything?

Knowsbleed33
Scathan breaks Imperiex with a casual wave of his hand.

h1a8
The writer stated in his opinion Superman wouldnt be enough to beat him.

I made an 'if then' statement. This is 101 logic. If the if is false then the then isn't necessarily true. If the if is true then the then is necessarily true. Get it?

h1a8
Originally posted by ultimatethor
This must be a joke

No joke at all. I'm very competent (most times). So give anything I say its due respect. For I am the VulcanData.

starlock
The problem i have with this match is in quasar- cosmos in collision, we have malestrom create an black hole of sorts, as his cosmic awareness from eon , his anomaly and quantum bands power and his kenetic control created some sort of black hole, he was going to destroy the universe(if i remember correctly), the celestials showed up and did nothing, i dont have the comic with me, but i think it stated they could do nothing to stop it,not sure how many their were,..i will look into this before i say who would win....it is somthing of a universe destroying event a celestial host could not stop....just some thought reading

Utrigita
The watchers speculated that the Celestials couldn't stop the anomoly, because they didn't inteferer, however the same host (the fifth which is the most powerful I believe) defeated the Goblin Force, but I have always found Maelstrom hard to gauge mostly based on the incident with Thanos...

btw the incident you are refering to I believe

A collection of Watchers gather, to observe what could have been the end of all existence:

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/5272/watchers1xa7.th.jpg http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7255/watchers2ec6.th.jpghttp://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3871/watchers3jh8.th.jpg http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4832/watchers4vi0.th.jpg http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8062/watchers5iq2.th.jpg

starlock
Originally posted by Utrigita
The watchers speculated that the Celestials couldn't stop the anomoly, because they didn't inteferer, however the same host (the fifth which is the most powerful I believe) defeated the Goblin Force, but I have always found Maelstrom hard to gauge mostly based on the incident with Thanos...

btw the incident you are refering to I believe

Thank you very much, i hate trying to convey my recollection of events into a debate, it does give the impression that the prime host was unable to stop it, but they never try, hmmmmmmmm

The whole race of celestials vs imperiex...its a tuff call, i would give imperiex the win over a host, but the whole race seems too much?

I might just check to see if there is an imperiex respect thread....just to give me some perspective.....once again thanks for the scans big grin

quanchi112
I made an 'if then' statement. This is 101 logic. If the if is false then the then isn't necessarily true. If the if is true then the then is necessarily true. Get it? Again quit speaking in circles as no on understands you. The writer said his WW Hulk could beat Superman,this isnt enough for me to give WW Hulk the win at based purely on this but you trying to find fault with his statement is a waste of time. That was his opinion and leave it at that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.