Guyver1,2,3 vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Three Guyvers vs Supes. Who wins? And please no "superman drops them into space" replies.

grey fox
Guyvers get whomped , their strong but not that strong.

Milkie
No Anime

TheKahn
Superman kicks them into space

Milkie
But Superman Wins

samishe
Three mega-smashers at the same time...

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
Three mega-smashers at the same time...

....do jack all. Supes then Fries their control medals with his heat-vision.

samishe
I dont think he could destroy the medal. He could kill Guyvers but the'll teform back, wont they?

Sixth_Winged
Is their medal that durable? I seemed to recall it being vulnerable to their own attacks.

grey fox
Lol , the medals aren't indestructible . Hell when cracked they have a tendency to eat their hosts ....

jinzin
Ummm gigantic anyone?

anything strong enough to be created to kick the crap out of alkenphal is going to do some major butt whoopin on supes...

grey fox
Not particularly , also the gigantic can only be held for so long.

jinzin
assuming that the guyvers aren't fighting one another for it.. and yeah.. I don't think supes would fair all that well against guyot.. nevermind alky...

grey fox
Lol he could crush half the council with ease, what can they do.

Telepathy ? Supes is Uber resistant to Tp

Bio blast ? Supes takes stuff like this on a regular basis

Physical force ? Their nowhere near supes strength level.

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
Lol he could crush half the council with ease, what can they do.

I'm not talking about the council.. I said guyot.. confused

he's the strongest zoalord sides alky...

Telepathy ? Supes is Uber resistant to Tp
since when? it alwasy seemed to work when braniac used it on him..

Bio blast ? Supes takes stuff like this on a regular basis
nothing like what some of these guys have...
but yeah he could probably take em..

Physical force ? Their nowhere near supes strength level. actually zooalords are in the upwards of 150 ton level... they might not be supes level but it's enough to go fisticuffs and take care of themselves...

anyways. I was referring to guyot's control over gravity.. I don't think it's something superman could over come...

MattDay
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm not talking about the council.. I said guyot.. confused

he's the strongest zoalord sides alky...

since when? it alwasy seemed to work when braniac used it on him..

nothing like what some of these guys have...
but yeah he could probably take em..

actually zooalords are in the upwards of 150 ton level... they might not be supes level but it's enough to go fisticuffs and take care of themselves...

anyways. I was referring to guyot's control over gravity.. I don't think it's something superman could over come...

your points seem too loose for me to agree with them

1) guyot is the strongest... superman WILL be stronger, as he's been referred to as one of the strongest, if not strongest being in the DC universe, this is pure strength im talking about not power i meen strength.

2)he is very resistant to TP as he can block out attempts and has shown to overpower the mind of the attacker... crazy... yes but lol it happened to an alien i think.

3)again strength is a none issue, and the incredible invulnerability he possesses, they are in over their pointy heads.

Superman wins by majority

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by samishe
Three Guyvers vs Supes. Who wins? And please no "superman drops them into space" replies. Superman drops them into the sun

jinzin
Originally posted by MattDay
your points seem too loose for me to agree with them
1) guyot is the strongest... superman WILL be stronger, as he's been referred to as one of the strongest, if not strongest being in the DC universe, this is pure strength im talking about not power i meen strength.
To which I don't disagree...

2)he is very resistant to TP as he can block out attempts and has shown to overpower the mind of the attacker... crazy... yes but lol it happened to an alien i think.

so he's had inconsitent showings... probably means that it depends on the individual using the TP... which means that it doesn't matter if it worked against one guy because it's failed to work against others meaning that there's nothing to prove it will work against a zoalord...

3)again strength is a none issue, and the incredible invulnerability he possesses, they are in over their pointy heads.
strength is a non-issue if guyot opens up a black hole on his ass....

as for brute strength.. again.. I don't think anybody in the guyver vers is going to overpower supes.. but I do think they have enough strength to contend with him.. hell wonderwoman did it back when she was a 70 tonner...

grey fox
To which I don't disagree...

so he's had inconsitent showings... probably means that it depends on the individual using the TP... which means that it doesn't matter if it worked against one guy because it's failed to work against others meaning that there's nothing to prove it will work against a zoalord...

strength is a non-issue if guyot opens up a black hole on his ass....

as for brute strength.. again.. I don't think anybody in the guyver vers is going to overpower supes.. but I do think they have enough strength to contend with him.. hell wonderwoman did it back when she was a 70 tonner...

She was magic.

jinzin
i know her lasso's magic.. I don't remember anything about her brute strength being magic.. I figured in terms of brute strength she's about as "magical" as herc....

bean_machine
Well if its current Supes I don't know.

If its Silver Ages Supes then...

Silver Age Supes was effectively omnipotent. Given that by then he could demolish entire planets, fly fast enough to travel through time, required neither food nor sleep, was superhumanly intelligent and could see and hear from one side of the universe to the other.

Yeah I would give it to Silver Age Supes.

Oh and Supes can overcome easily. Superman is able to manipulate psionically, graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. His control of his flight is perfect and he can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying. Assuming that he also manipulates gravitons for the object being lifted as well.

jinzin
Originally posted by bean_machine
Well if its current Supes I don't know.

If its Silver Ages Supes then...

Silver Age Supes was effectively omnipotent. Given that by then he could demolish entire planets, fly fast enough to travel through time, required neither food nor sleep, was superhumanly intelligent and could see and hear from one side of the universe to the other.

Yeah I would give it to Silver Age Supes.

i thought we were discussing current...

oh and Supes can overcome easily. Superman is able to manipulate psionically, graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. His control of his flight is perfect and he can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying. Assuming that he also manipulates gravitons for the object being lifted as well.

black holes gonna eat superman up... no overcoming that...

Soleran
Why not he held one in his hand?

jinzin
back in pre-crisis days.. once again.. i thought we were discussion current...

bean_machine
Well I believe that current Supes already handled a black hole. Current Supes is being amped up again. He's faster than light now, and has great resistance to K-nite now and so on and so on. Hopefully they get him up to his PC days. Many of you would hate that, but I would love that very much

Thunderstrike
Did you enjoy super-weaving as well?

bean_machine
Yes yes I did

jinzin
Well I believe that current Supes already handled a black hole. Current Supes is being amped up again. He's faster than light now, and has great resistance to K-nite now and so on and so on. Hopefully they get him up to his PC days. Many of you would hate that, but I would love that very much

when did he handle a black hole recently? I wasn't aware.

bean_machine
Action Comics Annual #7

and

JLA/JSA Virtue/Vice

Thunderstrike
Yes yes I did

My personal fave:
http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/1007supermathematics1iw.jpg

Thinks a little too fast for his own good, I'd say.

bean_machine
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
My personal fave:

Thinks a little too fast for his own good, I'd say.

Yes that is a good one. laughing

TheKahn
when did he handle a black hole recently? I wasn't aware.

It's piss-poor writing if you ask me but he has done it. erm

Superman holding a small black hole in his hand (all scans from the Sueprman respect thread)
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9199/supermanblackhole0015ak.jpg

Here is Superman excaping a double black hole
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/4198/untitled128qt3bk.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5858/untitled138wy8fy.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5207/untitled140kt3ew.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/938/untitled152oe8eq.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8946/untitled166ov4wo.jpg

jinzin
I'll be damned.. well superman>>>>black hole.. supes wins...

Soleran
yup and it's stupid to jinzin oh well thats the way the comics are writtensad

grey fox
Pre-crisis is back !!!!

Now all we need is for him to go back in time and he would have returned....YAY!!!!

mighty adam
i can't believe people are asking for pc supers back. the superman we have now is more believable see this is why i read more marvel dc just gose too far with supers.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
My personal fave:

Thinks a little too fast for his own good, I'd say. that is just whack super mathematics wow lame.

King KAM
I'll be damned.. well superman>>>>black hole.. supes wins... He's back.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.