True Ogre VS Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
this was creating a lot of dicussion in the ryu vs jin thread so i decided to put it in here.
In my opnion shin akuma would win 7.5/10 against ogre.

shin_remy
well i go with you

I have enough reasons why he should win.. but i wait with posting big grin

samishe
Originally posted by Hoshi
this was creating a lot of dicussion in the ryu vs jin thread so i decided to put it in here.
In my opnion shin akuma would win 7.5/10 against ogre.

Is it only true Ogre, or second form of true ogre, The one that is 20 feet tall?

shin_remy
doesn't matter dude..

first or second, Shin Akuma still wins no expression

Hoshi
i dont know the exact extent of his height , but i know it is a king kong type.

samishe
Originally posted by Hoshi
i dont know the exact extent of his height , but i know it is a king kong type.

If that one then as i said before 6/10 for Akuma.

Hoshi
I respect your opnion and i am not saying you dont have arguments , but could you please post your reasons to think that way?It is not for me , i know you said in the jin vs ryu thread , but some guys here wouldnt know that.

samishe
Ok, True Ogre may be big but it didn't effected his speed. While his his strength increased. Even when not grown his strength was incradible. He doesn't has soul so Akuma wont be able to attack it. And Ogre could teleport aswell. He could fly and has many distant attacks(fire and TK), so he could just attack Akuma and stay of his range at the same time. I believe all that gives him 4/10.

1021kid
Originally posted by samishe
Ok, True Ogre may be big but it didn't effected his speed. While his his strength increased. Even when not grown his strength was incradible. He doesn't has soul so Akuma wont be able to attack it. And Ogre could teleport aswell. He could fly and has many distant attacks(fire and TK), so he could just attack Akuma and stay of his range at the same time. I believe all that gives him 4/10. i say 7/10

Tha C-Master
For ogre or akuma?

Gouki
My thoughts exactly.

Sixth_Winged
I'd say 7/10 for Akuma. True Ogre never really seems impressive losing to a rookie Jin.

samishe
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I'd say 7/10 for Akuma. True Ogre never really seems impressive losing to a rookie Jin.

samishe
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Rookie?

1021kid
i say 7/10 true ogre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.