Ryu VS Jin VS Terry Bogardy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
now it is WAR .Three of the strongest martial artist in all game universes fight in a triple threat match with no rules.Any kind of powers are allowed , that means shun goku satsu and dark hadou , the power of the lone wolf (i dont know its true name) and devil jin (do i need to say more?) . It would be a nasty fight and very balanced in my opnion .I still say ryu wins , but barely , but in my opnion any one of them would be able to take this one.

samishe
Taugh fight. Terry is strong but i think a little slower than two others. So he'll lose first.
Devil Jin is cociderably immortal, plus TK and laiser attack, so i'll go with him.

shin_remy
ik go with Evil ryu

Hoshi
no terry bogardy fans?? ninja

shin_remy
it is terry bogard

and terry bogard is strong but he has nothing special to use..like jin as ''devil'' and ryu with ''dark hadou''

soo i don't see terry hold it mutch it long out with the other 2

Hoshi
he has that berseker -like tech where he was able to destroy even marth

SaTsuJiN
heh.. power stream is a really good attack of terry's from KoF 2k3..
he slams the ground engulfing himself inside an energy ball.. it then explodes upwards into an energy column where it ends.. I believe he's immune to attack for the duration of the technique..
triple-geyser and buster wolf are another two of his vicious super arts that shouldnt be taken lightly

capcom also nerfed his crack-shoot in CvS series to 1 hit

the match also specified it to be normal ryu and normal jin.. so why is talk of devil and dark hadou coming up?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
he slams the ground engulfing himself inside an energy ball.. it then explodes upwards into an energy column where it ends.. I believe he's immune to attack for the duration of the technique..
triple-geyser and buster wolf are another two of his vicious super arts that shouldnt be taken lightly

the match also specified it to be normal ryu and normal jin.. so why is talk of devil and dark hadou coming up?

I agree, Jin does not have any Ki based moves lie Terry or Ryu does. I personally think that Jin would be the first to get knocked out, then Between Ryu and Terry, who knows, could go either way.

brainchild81

the match also specified it to be normal ryu and normal jin.. so why is talk of devil and dark hadou coming up? You might wanna read the 1st post again. Ryu wins btw.

P-Geyser
I am going with Terry. Geez... to many people constantly underestamate The Lone Wolf. I think Jin goes first and it will be a long fight between Terry and Ryu and it could go either though I think Terry will take it.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by brainchild81
You might wanna read the 1st post again. Ryu wins btw.

lol. the subject header says "Jin"... if he wanted it to be devil jin he shoulda just made a thread of super saiyan goku 4 vs master roshi or something equally silly... overpowered thread IMO.. but I'm not surprised at this point

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by samishe
Taugh fight. Terry is strong but i think a little slower than two others. So he'll lose first.
Devil Jin is cociderably immortal, plus TK and laiser attack, so i'll go with him.

He is not immortal... AND he doesn't posess TK. Laser attacks he does have and considerable control over electrical energy and flight.

He's still a badass (And one of the best characters in Tekken), but please stop wanking up his power...

Terry can hang with these two evil titans for ages, but eventually will get ousted, leaving the two evil powers. Now IMO this can go either way, projectile based long range battles are Evil Ryu/Ryu's forte in game, I beleive Evil Ryu will won in the projectile department.

In close, Devil Jin has the 10 hitters and some mad assed damaging moves, but Evil Ryu posesses that one hit wonder technique. Take a coin and toss it.

samishe
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
He is not immortal... AND he doesn't posess TK. Laser attacks he does have and considerable control over electrical energy and flight.

He's still a badass (And one of the best characters in Tekken), but please stop wanking up his power...

Terry can hang with these two evil titans for ages, but eventually will get ousted, leaving the two evil powers. Now IMO this can go either way, projectile based long range battles are Evil Ryu/Ryu's forte in game, I beleive Evil Ryu will won in the projectile department.

In close, Devil Jin has the 10 hitters and some mad assed damaging moves, but Evil Ryu posesses that one hit wonder technique. Take a coin and toss it.

Mmmm... Wanking up powers? He has TK and in his Devil form he can't be killed.

carrotgl4z3
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I am going with Terry. Geez... to many people constantly underestamate The Lone Wolf. I think Jin goes first and it will be a long fight between Terry and Ryu and it could go either though I think Terry will take it.

Agreed... Terry has the Capability to win in all of His Oponents... Terry is One Of a kind...

1021kid
in this one i say ryu jin vs ryu i say jin but in this i say ryu they are all great but im going with ryu

shin_remy
i go for evil ryu, by his shun goku satsu he can't do even when he is evil big grin but, his long ranged Beams could make it ugly for the others

P-Geyser
lol. the subject header says "Jin"... if he wanted it to be devil jin he shoulda just made a thread of super saiyan goku 4 vs master roshi or something equally silly... overpowered thread IMO.. but I'm not surprised at this point

You know I have to agree. Whenever I see threads especially dealing with Ryu...Evil Ryu seems to pop up. Hoshi should of stated Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin vs Terry Bogard(not Bogardy)in any case I am not surprised either.

Hoshi
could you two please read what i wrote in my first post in this thread ???seens like you didnt do it.

P-Geyser
My fault.....I was just stating that in alot of the other Ryu posts people somehow drag Evil Ryu and Dark Hadou in the post and I am not talking about here but other forums.

Hoshi
It is all right, just make sure to read it the next time you are going to post

brainchild81
lol. the subject header says "Jin"... if he wanted it to be devil jin he shoulda just made a thread of super saiyan goku 4 vs master roshi or something equally silly... overpowered thread IMO.. but I'm not surprised at this point laughing I gather you don't think Terry Bogard(y) can win.

SaTsuJiN
I dont know of anything that can kill Devil Jin at the moment.. he slaughters both opposing forces in this match, as modern weaponry does nothing against a pissed off mishima

and lol @ bogardy

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by samishe
Mmmm... Wanking up powers? He has TK and in his Devil form he can't be killed.

Where does he demonstrate TK, and if the full devil can be killed by Heihachi in T2, Ryu is going to eat half the devil alive easily.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Hoshi
now it is WAR .Three of the strongest martial artist in all game universes fight in a triple threat match with no rules.Any kind of powers are allowed , that means shun goku satsu and dark hadou , the power of the lone wolf (i dont know its true name) and devil jin (do i need to say more?) . It would be a nasty fight and very balanced in my opnion .I still say ryu wins , but barely , but in my opnion any one of them would be able to take this one.

You say that all powers are ALLOWED. That doesnt mean that Ryu would certainly use the Dark Hadou, it seems that he hasnt used the "Murderous intent" since it was used against Sagat, awhile back. Ryu has learned much since then and I dont think he would use the Murderous intent. I personally think that Terry or Ryu would take out Jin. Then it would be a fight between the two wondering warriors.

Lana
Does anyone read the rules anymore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.