Jedah vs Asguardian Destroyer, Tyrant, and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
this is for you remy!

bean_machine
God these threads get worse and worse every day

Lana
So....the only of these characters I recognize is Silver Surfer. Who I know is not from a game. Do any of the others originate in a game?

bean_machine
Jedah originates from a video game, but this is a spite thread. I wish all these spite threads would go away and people focused better matches. I come here everyday and less and less people show up and I get to read all the BS threads. I would personally close many of these threads that are repetative in nature and very much against forum rules. This place needs to be cleaned up a little and then people might start to make descent threads.

Jabba the Hutt
jedah = in some capcom game

bean_machine
Yeah from Darkstalkers

Gouki
This has got to stop. I think rem's got the message. If he doesn't, then I'll set him straight.

Lana
Gaaah.

Well, if you guys feel a cleanup is in order, can you help me with it? PM me a list of links to threads you feel are against rules and I'll look into them. This forum's a pain, especially as I don't always recognize character's right off the bat.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Lana
Gaaah.

Well, if you guys feel a cleanup is in order, can you help me with it? PM me a list of links to threads you feel are against rules and I'll look into them. This forum's a pain, especially as I don't always recognize character's right off the bat.

I'm sure those of us who are getting sick of these intentional spite threads would be more than willing to give you a hand Lana, How far back to you want the list to go though?

Lana
First page is good enough, then everything else will just be taken care of if it gets bumped or not.

Jabba the Hutt
Well he compares Jedah to the Living Tribunal, so i don't think he got the message. I just wanna see what he says first.

shin_remy
LOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

oke now you marvel fanboys have to stop man

everyone makes a mistake, if i read old topics and i see people post stupid things, i'm not going to kick it and post on it or creat a new topic.

You creat this topic by the Marvel vs Capcom htread

do you still see making these topics?

and most marvel fanboys are soooooo underestemating the sf universe messed

Gouki
To be honest with you, rem', it doesn't matter in most situations because the Marvel characters seem to have an advantage in many situations that they are put in against Capcom or the Street Fighter Universe.

shin_remy
it is not about marvel vs capcom

if i see a thread that is against sf i see always see marvel fanboys post stupid things while they don't know anything sad

bean_machine
Well most SF characters can own top street level characters from Marvel, but when SF characters are pitted against Marvel heavyweights and such, they can't win. I mean Marvel then has skyfathers, elder gods, celestials, abstracts, LT, TOAA and such. These beings are too much for the likes of SF.

Street fighter characters are well, top street level.

shin_remy
that's true

but not all are street levelers

and besides, it is all about the media you use

Darkstorm Zero
Not always, because multiple forms of media are still canon information, and since Marvel is, well primariliy comics, and since comics show their best stuff, most of the capcom universes are dead, along with all the characters therein.

Bean machine pointed it out best, The big comic multiverses have godlike beings... Capcom hasn't shown anything much stronger than Jedah, and he is about Skyfather/Spawn level, nowhere near Celestials, Abstracts, Living Tribunal or The One Above All

Gouki
The top dudes in Marvel are unbelievably strong. The thing about Galactus being able to destroy the Universe 10 times over sounds way too powerful for my liking. Also, bean machine, when you said, 'street level', you're referring to guys like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Gambit? Which are the lowest level people in the Marvel Universe? I'm not really sure, 'cause I don't know much about them.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Jedah, and he is about Skyfather/Spawn level, nowhere near Celestials, Abstracts, Living Tribunal or The One Above All

Actually, Spawn at his peak was way above skyfather level. In fact, I think he could take a good portion of the marvel top dogs.

bean_machine
Originally posted by Gouki
Also, bean machine, when you said, 'street level', you're referring to guys like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Gambit? Which are the lowest level people in the Marvel Universe? I'm not really sure, 'cause I don't know much about them.

Yes Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, and the likes are top street level characters. People like Daredevil and Captain America, with only peak human strength, are street level.

Akuma and the likes have the ability to defeat top street level Marvel characters, but then Marvel has crazy strong characters like I mentioned above.

Gouki
Ouch! for the Street Fighters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.