Karnak vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins...

Darth Kal-El
Im sure Karnak can make use of DD's disability to see. I can see Karnak winning.

JOE NUNEZ
Im not bias toward any of them, but Ive read were Daredevil can here his opponents joints moving before they even throw a punch.Hence he knows were the blow is coming.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, but who knows how Karnak's metabolism, as a highly trained Inhuman, works. Yes, he never underwent terrigenesis, but even an untransformed Inhuman is more physically fit and stronger than a human (with the downside of their immune system being a so shoddy).

DD is unable to predict Captain America's moves because his body functions so perfectly (this was seen in the Captain America story Streets of Poison by Gruenwald I believe). Similarly DD was unable to anticipate Crossbones' moves and 'Bones is just a regular guy! Although knowing how Brock is, his diet isn't exactly kosher and it wouldn't be remiss to guess that he uses some sort of steroids (and I would guess of the Arnim Zola variety too, but that's all conjecture on my part).

Anyways, Karnak as a highly trained fighter and with a somewhat alien physique and metabolism stand a very high chance of being "unreadable" by Daredevil. I give this fight to Karnak.

Wynndar
Karnak has an edge in every department except MAYBE agility which he is never depicted using...but it can be infered that he is very agile, considering the degree of his training...furthermore Karnak always has an advantage the first time around because he is under rated nearly EVERTYTIME someone fights him.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Wynndar
Karnak has an edge in every department except MAYBE agility which he is never depicted using...but it can be infered that he is very agile, considering the degree of his training...furthermore Karnak always has an advantage the first time around because he is under rated nearly EVERTYTIME someone fights him. he has 3 times that of an olympic athlete.

joesha28
I say stalemate: 5/10 to each. You might see them cancelling each other out.

DarkCrawler
Since Karnak can control his every bodily function (Even heartbeat) I don't see Daredevil predicting his attacks that way.

jrodslam
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Yeah, but who knows how Karnak's metabolism, as a highly trained Inhuman, works. Yes, he never underwent terrigenesis, but even an untransformed Inhuman is more physically fit and stronger than a human (with the downside of their immune system being a so shoddy).

DD is unable to predict Captain America's moves because his body functions so perfectly (this was seen in the Captain America story Streets of Poison by Gruenwald I believe). Similarly DD was unable to anticipate Crossbones' moves and 'Bones is just a regular guy! Although knowing how Brock is, his diet isn't exactly kosher and it wouldn't be remiss to guess that he uses some sort of steroids (and I would guess of the Arnim Zola variety too, but that's all conjecture on my part).

Anyways, Karnak as a highly trained fighter and with a somewhat alien physique and metabolism stand a very high chance of being "unreadable" by Daredevil. I give this fight to Karnak.

True Daredevil isnt able to "read" heartbeats like Caps and Crossbones, but hes still able to read slightest muscle movements in the body which allows for dodging and rolling with punches. When DD fought Cap, he wasnt at full health from his encounter with Mephisto in his relam. But nonetheless if he cant read the heartbeat, he can read the muscle movements.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.