Saved by the bell in Adult Swim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
I think this idea is aiight but others are disagreeing alot.

InnerRise
No, I was shocked

is it comprehensible.....

XxILuvVegetaxX
for real?! its ganna be on Adult Swim???? no effin way......

JacopeX
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
for real?! its ganna be on Adult Swim???? no effin way...... way.... and many fans are pissed but Adult swim dosent care. I watch SBTB in the mornings actually but why in adult swim?

XxILuvVegetaxX
Yeah, it doesn't fit in at all with what they air! oh wells i dunn care as long as they dont mess up the anime schedule. They say its going to be a 2 week trial, and depending on the ratings, we'll see if they stay on, personally i thnk its not going to do well, but u never kno

Clone
laughing out loud yeah that's adult swim! i remember they made an announcement a while back, something about airing great anime shows all nite and the only thing they aired was Sac!!! laughing out loud

InnerRise
My stupid college roommate was watching this last night while I was in the bed sleeping.

He better not cause this show to air regularly by helping the ratings.

JacopeX
I watched cuz i couldnt sleep laughing out loud

And yea I agree about the cartoon and Anime. Adult swim is the only show that airs good anime if you only have cable. But if you have digital or satelite, thats a different story

Clone
Saved By the Bell - Back In Production!
04/19/2006

Adult Swim has done it again! Following hot on the heels of Fox's Family Guy, Saved By The Bell has been pulled from cancellation with an order for 30 all new episodes taking place at Bayside High.

"We were ecstatic when we saw the early numbers on Saved By the Bell on Adult Swim," said Matt Laster, the VP of Turner Entertainment's newly created 80's Reclamation Department. "We knew this had the potential to be big, but we never thought it would be this big. The fans have really shown their support and come out in droves on the adultswim.com website."

According to Laster, the new series is still in development but he did say that almost all of the original cast would be returning, minus "Showgirls" star Elizabeth Berkley. The series will follow the events after Saved By the Bell: The New Class and find Screech as the new principal of Bayside and a retired Mr. Belding as the proprietor of the Max, the hangout that the Saved By the Bell gang frequented. Screech is overwhelmed by the new group of students and puts out a call for help, and soon, all of the old regulars are back at Bayside. Laster would not elaborate on the status of Zack and Kelly's relationship, though the couple were last seen walking down the aisle.

"I've spoken to the crew and they really can't wait to get back together," said Laster. "We think this will be a fun and exciting new direction for Adult Swim and we can't wait to find even more great 80's comedies for Adult Swim."

HERE IS WHERE I GOT IT FROM: http://www.adultswim.com/williams/news/index.html?http%3A//www.adultswim.com/williams/news/articles/default.html

(click on the second option under headlines)

Solo
Kick ass.

Jarshewa
after im done with all you im going for them...........................................................

Neo_Version 7
Holy crap!

Sounds like a plan! yes

C-Dic
They'll show old SBTB episodes, but this alleged new series won't happen. Mark my words. Mark Paul Gooselaar's doing fine on "Commander in Chief" on ABC, and after NYPD Blue, he isn't going to lower himself...a man in his early 30's, to some bullshit he doesn't need to relive..especially given that the same cast they're looking to bring back got CANCELLED when they had a spin off the first time.

If something didn't work then, it sure as shit ain't going to work now.

You know what? **** Adult Swim. They cancel Sealab, they cancel Brak Show, they yank SG: C2C, they screw over ATHF a million and one times...

KEEP IT ALL ANIMATED! Leave nostalgia to Nick and Nite.

Nevermind
Originally posted by C-Dic
They'll show old SBTB episodes, but this alleged new series won't happen. Mark my words. Mark Paul Gooselaar's doing fine on "Commander in Chief" on ABC, and after NYPD Blue, he isn't going to lower himself...a man in his early 30's, to some bullshit he doesn't need to relive..especially given that the same cast they're looking to bring back got CANCELLED when they had a spin off the first time.

You know what? **** Adult Swim. They cancel Sealab, they cancel Brak Show, they yank SG: C2C, they screw over ATHF a million and one times...

Amen to that. I love the old SBTB, and I don't think SBTB is on Adult Swim here why the f*ck would they in the first place? Anyway I'm not too sure at all about this new series, the other one sucked and I don't see any prospect for this one either. It's just network executives trying to grab ratings with vomit.

Jarshewa
its bullshit they'll never do it
i laugh at all of you

you'll burn with the rest

C-Dic
Leave nostalgia to Nick and Nite.

That should read Nick at Nite. I was half asleep when I posted that, lol.

Solo
I'm sure it will be a parody of the original series?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Clone
Saved By the Bell - Back In Production!
04/19/2006

Adult Swim has done it again! Following hot on the heels of Fox's Family Guy, Saved By The Bell has been pulled from cancellation with an order for 30 all new episodes taking place at Bayside High.

"We were ecstatic when we saw the early numbers on Saved By the Bell on Adult Swim," said Matt Laster, the VP of Turner Entertainment's newly created 80's Reclamation Department. "We knew this had the potential to be big, but we never thought it would be this big. The fans have really shown their support and come out in droves on the adultswim.com website."

According to Laster, the new series is still in development but he did say that almost all of the original cast would be returning, minus "Showgirls" star Elizabeth Berkley. The series will follow the events after Saved By the Bell: The New Class and find Screech as the new principal of Bayside and a retired Mr. Belding as the proprietor of the Max, the hangout that the Saved By the Bell gang frequented. Screech is overwhelmed by the new group of students and puts out a call for help, and soon, all of the old regulars are back at Bayside. Laster would not elaborate on the status of Zack and Kelly's relationship, though the couple were last seen walking down the aisle.

"I've spoken to the crew and they really can't wait to get back together," said Laster. "We think this will be a fun and exciting new direction for Adult Swim and we can't wait to find even more great 80's comedies for Adult Swim."

HERE IS WHERE I GOT IT FROM: http://www.adultswim.com/williams/news/index.html?http%3A//www.adultswim.com/williams/news/articles/default.html

(click on the second option under headlines)
Oh God No.

And MORE 80 COMEDIES!!!???!!?!?!??!?!?!??!

I don't believe this crap.Originally posted by C-Dic

I'm in the Pew and I'm shouting HALLELUJAH!!!!!

diabloman
i saw saved by the bell lastnight on cartoon network. i never knew it was on there. why did they put it saved by the bell adult swim ? its still the same show

White Reeper
ya i no dumb dumb i think they think it is funny becasue people are only watching family guy some like me watch all the shows tho

Wolfie
Adult Swim is still on Cartoon Network, right?

And last I checked, SBTB is a live action show.

I agree with the above. Leave nostalgia to Nick@Nite.

Darth Macabre
It was only for 2 weeks, chill out.

JacopeX

Sealab- sometimes funny but everytime i try to stay up through that show to watch the other joints later, i fail laughing out loud so im glad its cancelled

Brak show- it wuz funny but i can see why they cancelled it laughing

ATHF- Best show on adult swim!

XxILuvVegetaxX
I luv that show, I own all the seasons on dvd that are currenty out! X3 Im to lazy to stay up that late for ATHF, I rather just wait till it comes out on dvd.

So Saved by the bell was cancelled? haha yay! X3

Solo
I believe this was admitted as a joke from Adult Swim, awhile back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.