Hercules runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Demi-god Hercules runs the gauntlet. He has his mace. Hercules has three hours of rest between each battle.

1) Hawkeye
2) Green Arrow Oliver Queen
3) Captain America
4) Aquaman
5) Atlas
6) GL Guy Gardner
7) Silver Surfer

Thunderstrike
Dang. You made it tough to get to the guys he could womp easy. Hmmmm. I'd actualy go out on a limb and say Hawkeye or GA could take him provided they have the right arrows. Aside from that he's gonna stop at 4 or 6, depending on his luck. He'd bury Atlas easy.

Mr. Valentine
he gets stopped at 6 or 4, he trashed atlas before and GL is too much for him to handle

Thunderstrike
Unless Gardner pulls some intense CIS, which isn't beyond anything. Could Herc smash his constructs? If so, Garnder isn't that tough without that ring, and Herc has beaten heralds before. Hell, he bedded one.

leonidas
am's tp would be tough to overcome. he should be able to smash constructs, but even still, a gl has too many options.

King KAM
sadly, i dont feel like any of these people can stop a well written, hercules, sincerely, nothing short of a nuke should stop this man, daimond hard skin, and reflexes that are crazy, but herc can outshoot hawkeye and green arrow.

badabing
Stopped at 6.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
am's tp would be tough to overcome. he should be able to smash constructs, but even still, a gl has too many options.

Would AM tp even work on Hercules? Did gods even evolve from sea life? no

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
Would AM tp even work on Hercules? Did gods even evolve from sea life? no exactemundo

leonidas
Would AM tp even work on Hercules? Did gods even evolve from sea life? no

it's an interesting point, which is why i sort of left the issue open against AM -- though not specifically for THAT reason. don't forget herc was BORN half-human. guess AM could . . . partially affect him??

anyway, i still can't see him beating GL. herc, for all his coolness, is too damn one-dimensional . . . sad

King KAM
it's an interesting point, which is why i sort of left the issue open against AM -- though not specifically for THAT reason. don't forget herc was BORN half-human. guess AM could . . . partially affect him??

anyway, i still can't see him beating GL. herc, for all his coolness, is too damn one-dimensional . . . sad he is......sad, but i still love him

batdude123

anyway, i still can't see him beating GL. herc, for all his coolness, is too damn one-dimensional . . . sad

I know whatcha mean. big grin IMO, Marvel passed up a big opportunity with Hercules in that they could've made him SOOOOOOOO much more powerful than he is. Hercules is a god from Olympus and he should have god-like powers. Marvel making him a cliche of every major charcter (Super strength and Super durability, WOW! THAT'S ORIGINAL! roll eyes (sarcastic) ) They should have made him into a being kinda like Thor. They could've made his powers unique and cool, but NO! They had to make him just like every other character at the time! mad Hercules could've been so much more cooler, too bad really. sad

leonidas
me too . . .cry

snoopdogg
I know whatcha mean. big grin IMO, Marvel passed up a big opportunity with Hercules in that they could've made him SOOOOOOOO much more powerful than he is. Hercules is a god from Olympus and he should have god-like powers. Marvel making him a cliche of every major charcter (Super strength and Super durability, WOW! THAT'S ORIGINAL! roll eyes (sarcastic) ) They should have made him into a being kinda like Thor. They could've made his powers unique and cool, but NO! They had to make him just like every other character at the time! mad Hercules could've been so much more cooler, too bad really. sad That's all Herc. character is. Strength and durabiltiy. He is a mythological character and to change him would ruin the character I think.

Thunderstrike
There's two things that make him awesome:

1. He just so fun to read. This guy is so cocky it's ridiculous, but he can lift whole Islands for God's sake! That's so darn cool it's ridiculous!
2. He kicks the crap out of everbody!

King KAM
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
There's two things that make him awesome:

1. He just so fun to read. This guy is so cocky it's ridiculous, but he can lift whole Islands for God's sake! That's so darn cool it's ridiculous!
2. He kicks the crap out of everbody! and his love for the ladies

olympian
"That's all Herc. character is. Strength and durabiltiy. He is a mythological character and to change him would ruin the character I think."

Theres more to it, but those are the main assets. I wouldnt want to change it either.

And it stops at 6.

Thunderstrike
It is a nice image to see Hercules sock Guy Gardner though, considering Gardner got downed in one punch from Batman. big grin

soujaboy09
Hercules is a great character they just should have made him a little more than he is.

batdude123
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Hercules is a great character they just should have made him a little more than he is.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! yes

Thunderstrike
Well, what more do you want? He can already lift islands, tow the SHIELD helicarrier, and so forth.

soujaboy09
And that same Hercules has the durability of a Diamond. This means the only true power that will help him against other super strong characters is his strength. You know that means that Hercules has the same durability as Emma Frost.

batdude123
Well, what more do you want? He can already lift islands, tow the SHIELD helicarrier, and so forth.

I know whatcha mean. IMO, Marvel passed up a big opportunity with Hercules in that they could've made him SOOOOOOOO much more powerful than he is. Hercules is a god from Olympus and he should have god-like powers. Marvel making him a cliche of every major charcter (Super strength and Super durability, WOW! THAT'S ORIGINAL! ) They should have made him into a being kinda like Thor. They could've made his powers unique and cool, but NO! They had to make him just like every other character at the time! Hercules could've been so much more cooler, too bad really.

big grin

King KAM
And that same Hercules has the durability of a Diamond. This means the only true power that will help him against other super strong characters is his strength. You know that means that Hercules has the same durability as Emma Frost. no he has daimond hard skin, do you know how hard it is to pierce a daimond?the man had taken lazer beams like its nothin

Thunderstrike
Well, he could probably jump extremely high, run quickly, and stuff like that because he's so strong, but they don't mention it much. He's gonna be in Civil War though.

batdude123
Well, he could probably jump extremely high, run quickly, and stuff like that because he's so strong, but they don't mention it much. He's gonna be in Civil War though.

What I said before is simply just my opinion on the matter.

King KAM
Well, he could probably jump extremely high, run quickly, and stuff like that because he's so strong, but they don't mention it much. He's gonna be in Civil War though. dthey do mention his jumping

Thunderstrike
They do? It's probably pretty cool. Also, Him, Iron Man, and War Machine put Supeman down pretty quick after he somehow beat Thor. The group did an impression of Doomsday evil face

soujaboy09
Originally posted by King KAM
no he has daimond hard skin, do you know how hard it is to pierce a daimond?the man had taken lazer beams like its nothin

How does a diamond stand against characters who can crush moutains? see what I mean.

King KAM
How does a diamond stand against characters who can crush moutains? see what I mean. they dont crush mountains of diamond now do they?

batdude123
they dont crush mountains of diamond now do they?

There is a HUGE difference between being able to destroy a tiny little diamond vs. a GIGANTIC mountain. Because of a mountain's density and thickness, it makes it a WHOLE lot harder to crush than a diamond. wink

olympian
"And that same Hercules has the durability of a Diamond. This means the only true power that will help him against other super strong characters is his strength. You know that means that Hercules has the same durability as Emma Frost."

He has top tier durability. The guy has taken nitro explosions when Mortal and drunk to boot and he wasent down in neither. One of those he came out laughting. He has taken shots from Mjolnir without bleeding (like someone we all know), took a full blast from Uber Korvac and didnt went down until the second (everyone else was killed with just one, Thor got winded down after the only one he took).

He also resisted the attacks of a elder of the Universe and went thro Heras blasts.

You have two Herc threads running around. Look at both.

soujaboy09
I understand what your saying

King KAM
There is a HUGE difference between being able to destroy a tiny little diamond vs. a GIGANTIC mountain. Because of a mountain's density and thickness, it makes it a WHOLE lot harder to crush than a diamond. wink did you know that actually thats not true at all...

soujaboy09
did you know that actually thats not true at all...

Are you serious? thats like saying a pebble is as durable as a bolder

olympian
"It is a nice image to see Hercules sock Guy Gardner though, considering Gardner got downed in one punch from Batman"

Bats being a chicken knew he wouldnt do a thing as long Gardner had the ring devil

King KAM
Are you serious? thats like saying a pebble is as durable as a bolder u dont understand physics do you?????

olympian
Real like physics dont show alot at comics. No need to graduate on it!

King KAM
Originally posted by olympian
Real like physics dont show alot at comics. No need to graduate on it! it doesnt matter how big a mountain is, its will still never be more dense than a daimond, size has ZERO to do with density.

soujaboy09
We actually compared a small diamond to a diamond mountain. You stated that they have the same durability, this isn't true.

joesha28
Herc loses only at 7.

CaptainStoic
He gets stopped at 7

King KAM
We actually compared a small diamond to a diamond mountain. You stated that they have the same durability, this isn't true. no i didnt.....you just tried to say that people who smash rock can smash daimonds and that isnt true at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.