Sabertooth,Omega Red & Kaine vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three vs One. The fight takes place in the middle of Central Park

Sabertooth
Omega Red

&

Kaine- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaine

golem370
bump

jgiant
HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!

Thanos_6383
Hulk crushes them.

streekz
im not sure but wouldnt omega red be able to weaken the hulk??
as omega drains his opponents energy he gets stronger.. dont think they have ever met so couldnt be sure if it would work on hulk.
if not then imagine bodies flying around and hulk enjoying himself..

golem370
Hulk has a healing factor which might help him against that

Wynndar
And Omega Reds spores essentially serve as an earthly didease, which the Hulk is immune to

streekz
yeah but that wasnt my point i guessed that hulk would not be affected but omega can drain them with his tentacles so if he could drain hulk i know hulk would regenerate so he would still be able to beat them, my point was if omega drains he becomes more stronger and heals quicker.. so if its hulk hes draining then isnt there a chance he would become stronger than usual as the hulk is the strongest..??

but like i said i dont know for sure as they never met to my knowledge.

Tron
As strong as Hulk is, Omega Red would probably overload or something.

golem370
People have tired to drain his powers before

grey fox
Team long-hair take a serious ass kicking as Kaines only defense is now his weakness (The spider-sense is too damn powerful to be useful)

jrodslam
Hulk dies.

grey fox
Originally posted by jrodslam
Hulk dies.

How and why ?

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
How and why ?

Good question. confused

jrodslam
Death Factor. Drains Hulks life force, reverting him back to Banner or killing him. If Red does it to kill and not ko Hulk, Greenie dies. Hell, even if OR did it just to ko Hulk, im sure that would revert him back to Banner as well.

Also. Hulk has never been exposed to Reds Phermones before, so the first time most likely would leave Hulk a bit woozy in the beginning. Hulk would then become immune to it, but not before he weakens and gets beat by Kaine, Sabes and Red. Either way, Hulk is ko'd or dead.

grey fox
Death Factor. Drains Hulks life force, reverting him back to Banner or killing him. If Red does it to kill and not ko Hulk, Greenie dies. Hell, even if OR did it just to ko Hulk, im sure that would revert him back to Banner as well.

Also. Hulk has never been exposed to Reds Phermones before, so the first time most likely would leave Hulk a bit woozy in the beginning. Hulk would then become immune to it, but not before he weakens and gets beat by Kaine, Sabes and Red. Either way, Hulk is ko'd or dead.

LOL

No , the death pheromones won't do a thing to Hulk , Hulk is immune to AIDS for god's sake , his regeneration factor is the fastest that i have ever seen (Excluding Manga character's) . His body would encounter the pheromones....and then after a minute or two become immune to them .

Your theory hinges on Hulk becoming weak enough from the pheromones to become susceptible to team long hairs (rather weak) attacks.

Sabes is a class 14 , Kaine is a class twenty and Rd is a 25 I think.

Nowhere near enough to take down Hulk.

Kaine's spider-sense is too advanced to be any use (Spider-sense gives you a warning as the blow/attack comes towards you , it's a light tingling sensation . Kaine's is a full blown psychic vision , he'll be too busy in his own mind to notice Hulks fist coming towards him)

Red could try to drain Hulk's life-force , but i can see Hulk forcing it back into Omega red , causing him to explode. Much like he did to Trauma in Incredible Hulk #464.

Sabre-tooth is much like Wolverine , and Hulk PWNS Wolverine, the only reason the hairy-little-runt is alive today is his healing factor.

badabing
Hulk is strongest on there is. Hulk smash.

jrodslam
No , the death pheromones won't do a thing to Hulk , Hulk is immune to AIDS for god's sake , his regeneration factor is the fastest that i have ever seen (Excluding Manga character's) . His body would encounter the pheromones....and then after a minute or two become immune to them .

Hulk's regen factor is among the best in Marvel. Debated if its better than Dp's though. Either way, i take it you didnt read my post too well. I stated that AT FIRST, Hulk would feel the effects of the Phermones. That would make him woozy and make it easier for Red to deal out the Death Factor on Hulk, making him weak and susceptible to the 15-25 cl hits.

Your theory hinges on Hulk becoming weak enough from the pheromones to become susceptible to team long hairs (rather weak) attacks.

Im not mentioning the Phermones making Hulk weak to be susceptible to the 15-25 cl hits. Im mentioning the Phermones effectiveness early in the fight, which would allow Red to use the Death Factor and have and even easier effect.

Sabes is a class 14 , Kaine is a class twenty and Rd is a 25 I think.
Nowhere near enough to take down Hulk.

See above. That would indeed be enough to take Hulk down. Especially after having his energy/life drained from him at a rapid rate.

Kaine's spider-sense is too advanced to be any use (Spider-sense gives you a warning as the blow/attack comes towards you , it's a light tingling sensation . Kaine's is a full blown psychic vision , he'll be too busy in his own mind to notice Hulks fist coming towards him)

Hulk would have a hard time downing Sabes as it is. The majority of Hulk fights dont have him moving at high speeds. I dont think Kaine is going to be daydreaming while fighting Hulk. That may be an assumption on your part.

Red could try to drain Hulk's life-force , but i can see Hulk forcing it back into Omega red , causing him to explode. Much like he did to Trauma in Incredible Hulk #464.

Red draining life from Hulk wouldnt be a try. Hell, Hulk touching Red can drain his life force. Making keeping Red at peak potential. Plus with Red doing that, his healing factor becomes better than Sabes and possibly Deadpools/Hulks as well. I highly doubt it would cause him to explode.

streekz
if red was to drain it from hulk it wouldnt matter if hulk dies or not the fact that it improves red's powers means red wouldnt be going down as easy as people think unless he did over load??

but no one can say because they never met. erm

golem370
Despite the Galaxy Master's energy-leeching assault, the Hulk lifts a massive starship:

golem370
I just thought this was pretty awesome

jrodslam
Was the Galaxy Master's energy leeching like Omega Reds? Reds life tap is like Rogue's. Difference is, he doesnt get the victims memories or powers. Red has reduced beings to ash and bone. Its not like he just takes the energy and leaves you worn and tired.

golem370
and

golem370
also

golem370
I don't know but Galaxy Master is a Cosmic Being and Omega Red is not

jrodslam
Thats not saying much if the properties of their draining powers are different.

illadelph12
Thats not saying much if the properties of their draining powers are different.

They don't take to kindly to such reasonable and logical arguments round these here parts...

golem370
Who's they?

illadelph12
They is them.

golem370
Can you give a logical reason why Omega Red has a chance since Wolverine has beat Omega Red and Hulks faster stronger tougher has a healing factor equal to or better then Wolverine and the skin strong enough to withstand a Nova Blast by Human Torch or a Nuclear Bomb. Or come back from a near skeletal form?

Hulk_Power
Red's pheromones don't affect the Hulk. He's too strong to be affected by anything like that. Red is powerful but not enough to kill or knock out the Hulk. Hulk's healing factor would counter the effects of the pheromones. Hulk has taken stronger things than Red's pheromones and not been hurt one bit. Hulk's got this one in the bag.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Can you give a logical reason why Omega Red has a chance since Wolverine has beat Omega Red and Hulks faster stronger tougher has a healing factor equal to or better then Wolverine and the skin strong enough to withstand a Nova Blast by Human Torch or a Nuclear Bomb. Or come back from a near skeletal form?

As far as I know, Wolverine has NEVER beat Omega Red. Unless ofcourse theres an instance i dont know about. When did Wolvie beat Red? Looking at most fights, Hulk doesnt show to be much faster than Red, if faster at all. Also, im sure we all know that strength doesnt always equal victory in comic fights.

In a previous post, ive mentioned that Hulk is among the best in Marvel when it comes to healing factors. What you may not know, it that Omega Red has a healing factor as well thats slightly below Wolverines. When Red uses the Death Factor, his healing factor surpases Wolvies and goes to Deadpool status or maybe slightly below that.

Hulk taking one attack doesnt automatically mean he can withstand a different attack with the same results. Hulk may be able to take a Nova blast from Torch, but he cant even take a stab from Wolvie. 2 different attacks. Hulk may be able to come back from near skeletal form, but Red drains to the skeletal form and beyond.

grey fox
No , Red's pheromones take damn near AGES to effect normal humans (a day from what i hear) and that's too kill them. Hulk overrides the pheromones in near enough a minute and is still in tip-top condition , he'd have to have been around Red all day (and his healing factor becoming non-existent) for him to become weak enough for their puny blows to even graze him.

And i've already said how their useless in previous post's

No , he will ether keep on going before tearing a tentacle off (I believe Red get's the best amount of drain from his tentacles ? ) or he get's pummeled before he can drain a decent amount of life force , his healing factor is lower then wolverines and a class ninety knocked out wolverine. Red is going to get whomped.

Yes , but their are examples of him moving at top speeds , and yes Kaine will be day-dreaming. His powers are Enhanced versions of Spider-Man's powers, notably a spider-sense which triggers full precognitive visions, and the ability to use his wall-sticking power to cause a characteristic scarring on the victim's face

He's be standing their , going through the pre-cog vision , and get splattered.

And when Hulk touches red , red's head explodes. See absorption is all well and good , but when the fist that your absorbing from has 100 + ton strength behind it your head is going to explode.

jrodslam
No , Red's pheromones take damn near AGES to effect normal humans (a day from what i hear) and that's too kill them. Hulk overrides the pheromones in near enough a minute and is still in tip-top condition , he'd have to have been around Red all day (and his healing factor becoming non-existent) for him to become weak enough for their puny blows to even graze him.

Red Phermones take damn near ages to effect normal humans? You couldnt be more wrong. Humans as well as mutants get effected within seconds. If you actually look at the instances where Red does them, youd know this. The Phermones can kill a regular human if exposed to them for too long. Not days but SECONDS. Once again, Hulk has never been exposed to reds Phermones so he wouldnt be immune to them off the bat. It would take a few seconds for that. Those few seconds are capable of making Hulk feel woozy/dizzy until the healing factor kicks in making him immune to it. That coupled with the Death Factor is easily talking Hulk out of his game and likely reverting hm. Your telling me while Hulk is geting his life drained to nothingness, blows from a 25 and 10 cl wont effect him? Your mistaken.

And i've already said how their useless in previous post's

Obviously thats not the case.

No , he will ether keep on going before tearing a tentacle off (I believe Red get's the best amount of drain from his tentacles ? ) or he get's pummeled before he can drain a decent amount of life force , his healing factor is lower then wolverines and a class ninety knocked out wolverine. Red is going to get whomped.

Tearing a tentacle off? If Hulk hasnt ripped a limb off wolverine yet, hes not tearing any tentacles off (Red can drain from the tentacles or body, but uses tentacles more often.). If Red is draining Hulk life force while keeping him wrapped in the tentacles with Kaine and Sabes attacking at the same time, Hulkisnt pummeling Red at all. Once again, like ive said in previous posts. Reds healing factor is slghtly below Wolvies. When he uses the Death Factor, his healing factor jumps past Wolverines level of healing. You mention a cl 90 knocking out Wolvie, yet Havok knocked Hulk out reverting him back to Banner. Iceman froze Grey Hulk(who still gets stronger as he gets angrier) and Hulk was to cold to concentrate to get stronger to break free. If Red's draining Hulk, while hes being attacked by 2 other opponents, Hulk isnt breaking free.

Yes , but their are examples of him moving at top speeds , and yes Kaine will be day-dreaming. His powers are Enhanced versions of Spider-Man's powers, notably a spider-sense which triggers full precognitive visions, and the ability to use his wall-sticking power to cause a characteristic scarring on the victim's face

He's be standing their , going through the pre-cog vision , and get splattered.

Hulks examples of him moving at high speeds dont hold much relevance in this fight considering that 98% of his fights dont have him fighting at high speeds. Can you show any instances of Kaine daydreaming and or going thrugh pre-cog vision while in battle?

And when Hulk touches red , red's head explodes. See absorption is all well and good , but when the fist that your absorbing from has 100 + ton strength behind it your head is going to explode.

Red head is going to explode? Like Wolvies does? Like Thing's, Daredevil's, Strange's, Ironman's did? You do know that Red's skeleton is laced with Carbonadium right? SLIGHTLY less durable than Adamantium. Secondly, Hulk doesnt even start off at 100 cl. More like 80-90 cl. Either way, hes not making Red's head explode.

grey fox
Red Phermones take damn near ages to effect normal humans? You couldnt be more wrong. Humans as well as mutants get effected within seconds. If you actually look at the instances where Red does them, youd know this. The Phermones can kill a regular human if exposed to them for too long. Not days but SECONDS. Once again, Hulk has never been exposed to reds Phermones so he wouldnt be immune to them off the bat. It would take a few seconds for that. Those few seconds are capable of making Hulk feel woozy/dizzy until the healing factor kicks in making him immune to it. That coupled with the Death Factor is easily talking Hulk out of his game and likely reverting hm. Your telling me while Hulk is geting his life drained to nothingness, blows from a 25 and 10 cl wont effect him? Your mistaken.

Obviously thats not the case.

Tearing a tentacle off? If Hulk hasnt ripped a limb off wolverine yet, hes not tearing any tentacles off (Red can drain from the tentacles or body, but uses tentacles more often.). If Red is draining Hulk life force while keeping him wrapped in the tentacles with Kaine and Sabes attacking at the same time, Hulkisnt pummeling Red at all. Once again, like ive said in previous posts. Reds healing factor is slghtly below Wolvies. When he uses the Death Factor, his healing factor jumps past Wolverines level of healing. You mention a cl 90 knocking out Wolvie, yet Havok knocked Hulk out reverting him back to Banner. Iceman froze Grey Hulk(who still gets stronger as he gets angrier) and Hulk was to cold to concentrate to get stronger to break free. If Red's draining Hulk, while hes being attacked by 2 other opponents, Hulk isnt breaking free.

Hulks examples of him moving at high speeds dont hold much relevance in this fight considering that 98% of his fights dont have him fighting at high speeds. Can you show any instances of Kaine daydreaming and or going thrugh pre-cog vision while in battle?

Red head is going to explode? Like Wolvies does? Like Thing's, Daredevil's, Strange's, Ironman's did? You do know that Red's skeleton is laced with Carbonadium right? SLIGHTLY less durable than Adamantium. Secondly, Hulk doesnt even start off at 100 cl. More like 80-90 cl. Either way, hes not making Red's head explode.

Ok let's work with the basics,

Omega Red is a mutant with superhuman strength and the ability to emit lethal pheromones from his body (death spores). These spores result in the weakness or death of humans in his near vicinity. The severity of the effect is based on the endurance, health, and relative proximity of the victims. Normal humans would be killed in a matter of seconds of exposure, while beings with heightened endurance can withstand it for minutes or hours.

Now let me see ...what has hulk endured....

High evolutionary blast - http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7756/highevolendurance9gm.th.jpg

A damn nuke - http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/109/nukeresistance7ux.th.jpg

Re-entry through the earths atmosphere - http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4800/reentryresistance0hm.th.jpg

....i could show more but it would be redundant. The spores have no effect or will have no effect in the slightest.

Omega Red possesses retractable tendrils housed within his arms made of carbonadium, an artificial alloy that is the former Soviet Union's attempt at creating adamantium. Carbonadium is more malleable than adamantium and, while being vastly stronger than steel, is not as durable as adamantium. Omega Red is able to use the tentacles as highly effective offensive weapons, often brandishing them like whips during combat

Hulk has broken type B adamantium , these tentacles will be snapped off easily , also you state that 'Hulk touching Red can drain his life force'. Bullshit. In all of the bio's i have seen he has never been stated to be able to do that (You might be getting him confused with rouge) he can only drain life-energy through his carbonadium tentacles.

Oh and i made a mistake Omega red is a class ten . Team long hair just got even weaker.

jrodslam
Ok let's work with the basics,

Omega Red is a mutant with superhuman strength and the ability to emit lethal pheromones from his body (death spores). These spores result in the weakness or death of humans in his near vicinity. The severity of the effect is based on the endurance, health, and relative proximity of the victims. Normal humans would be killed in a matter of seconds of exposure, while beings with heightened endurance can withstand it for minutes or hours.

It seems if if your having trouble comprehending what im saying. The Phermones kill humans in seconds. Those who have heightened endurance or healing factors feel woozy/dizzy for the first minute or so. Afterwards, they build up an immunity to the Phermones. they withstand it to the point where it doesnt knock them out or kill them like it would normal humans. you do know that Red has the Phermones and the Death Factor which are 2 different things. Wolverine is immune to the Phermones after being exposed to them already. In his first encounter, that wasnt the case ujntil he got used to them. Same woul be Hulks case.

Now let me see ...what has hulk endured....

High evolutionary blast - http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7756/highevolendurance9gm.th.jpg

A damn nuke - http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/109/nukeresistance7ux.th.jpg

Re-entry through the earths atmosphere - http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4800/reentryresistance0hm.th.jpg

....i could show more but it would be redundant. The spores have no effect or will have no effect in the slightest.

Posting pics of what Hulk has endured in the past doesnt help him much in this fight. That have been things that Hulk hasnt done so well against and have gotten lucky.

Couldnt get angry enought to break out of Icemans iceblock(traped for hours)
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4233/theincrediblehulkv233621e1xk1j.th.jpg

Mentioned how Gladiators heat beams could kill him. Got lucky and found a reactor. Wasnt doing to well.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6172/gladiatorvshulk8bz.th.jpg

Going against Wolverine. Lucky for him, Wolvie hesitated.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5682/wolverine145334ql.th.jpghttp://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5619/wolverine145346hb.th.jpg

Basically its been proven Hulk has problems fighting with people with healing factors and things that effect his thought or skin. The Death Factor will definately effect Hulk to the teams advantage. Plus Sabes and Reds healing along with Sabes claws, Kaines speed will give Hulk horrible odds to win.

Omega Red possesses retractable tendrils housed within his arms made of carbonadium, an artificial alloy that is the former Soviet Union's attempt at creating adamantium. Carbonadium is more malleable than adamantium and, while being vastly stronger than steel, is not as durable as adamantium. Omega Red is able to use the tentacles as highly effective offensive weapons, often brandishing them like whips during combat

Hulk has broken type B adamantium , these tentacles will be snapped off easily , also you state that 'Hulk touching Red can drain his life force'. Bullshit. In all of the bio's i have seen he has never been stated to be able to do that (You might be getting him confused with rouge) he can only drain life-energy through his carbonadium tentacles.

Bios can be very misleading. Whats type B Adamantium? The metal the fake Ultrons were made out of? I heard Wonder Man was busting that as well if im not mistaken. Caps shield has also been said to be a mimc of adamantium. Come to find out, its really vibranium. Not sure if its been retconed and changed. Point is the bio says Carbonadium is less durable than Adamantium, yet Wolvie can never seem to cut the coils. Hell, He cant even scratch Colossus's armor which is also considerably less durable than Adamantium. Cabonadium is durable than most think. How is Hulk getting drained by touching Red bullshit? Once again, bios can be misleading. If Red is damaged and needs even FASTER healing, any touch can revive him moreso. Look at his first appearance in X-Men #4 when the hand ninjas layed their hands on him. He doesnt have to drain life force through the tentacles. He just choses to do so that way to keep his distance in battle if he needs to do so.

Oh and i made a mistake Omega red is a class ten . Team long hair just got even weaker.

Red is 10-15 cl. Doesnt make a difference anyways cause Hulk still loses.

grey fox
It seems if if your having trouble comprehending what im saying. The Phermones kill humans in seconds. Those who have heightened endurance or healing factors feel woozy/dizzy for the first minute or so. Afterwards, they build up an immunity to the Phermones. they withstand it to the point where it doesnt knock them out or kill them like it would normal humans. you do know that Red has the Phermones and the Death Factor which are 2 different things. Wolverine is immune to the Phermones after being exposed to them already. In his first encounter, that wasnt the case ujntil he got used to them. Same woul be Hulks case.

Posting pics of what Hulk has endured in the past doesnt help him much in this fight. That have been things that Hulk hasnt done so well against and have gotten lucky.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4233/theincrediblehulkv233621e1xk1j.th.jpg

Mentioned how Gladiators heat beams could kill him. Got lucky and found a reactor. Wasnt doing to well.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6172/gladiatorvshulk8bz.th.jpg

Going against Wolverine. Lucky for him, Wolvie hesitated.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5682/wolverine145334ql.th.jpghttp://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5619/wolverine145346hb.th.jpg

Basically its been proven Hulk has problems fighting with people with healing factors and things that effect his thought or skin. The Death Factor will definately effect Hulk to the teams advantage. Plus Sabes and Reds healing along with Sabes claws, Kaines speed will give Hulk horrible odds to win.

Bios can be very misleading. Whats type B Adamantium? The metal the fake Ultrons were made out of? I heard Wonder Man was busting that as well if im not mistaken. Caps shield has also been said to be a mimc of adamantium. Come to find out, its really vibranium. Not sure if its been retconed and changed. Point is the bio says Carbonadium is less durable than Adamantium, yet Wolvie can never seem to cut the coils. Hell, He cant even scratch Colossus's armor which is also considerably less durable than Adamantium. Cabonadium is durable than most think. How is Hulk getting drained by touching Red bullshit? Once again, bios can be misleading. If Red is damaged and needs even FASTER healing, any touch can revive him moreso. Look at his first appearance in X-Men #4 when the hand ninjas layed their hands on him. He doesnt have to drain life force through the tentacles. He just choses to do so that way to keep his distance in battle if he needs to do so.

Red is 10-15 cl. Doesnt make a difference anyways cause Hulk still loses.

Ok so heres my problem with believing you .

A.You expect Hulk to suddenly drop incredibly in strnehg and defense...hell in all stats from a few pheromones which you admitted hulk can become immune too so that a few street levelers can take him out .

B . Wolverine is bullshit , he shouldn't be able to hang with the hulk... hell the only reason he isn't a puddle of goo is his healing factor and his adamantium skeleton. Any case of Wolverine winning against the Hulk in pure physical combat is a big steamy horse turd.

C. Those pictures are invalid. Ice-man slows down your molecules , of course your not going to be getting angry enough when your whole body is slown down to a molecular crawl.Gladiator is Jobb tastic , and when have we taken what characters thought and say into account ? Reed has stated that galactus is the ultimate power in the universes, yet as we have seen galactus can be trumped by beings such as EGO or Tyrant.

D. Type B adamantium is what they call the retconned adamantium which Hulk has broken several times to keep their 'indestructible' metal indestructible.

jrodslam
Ok so heres my problem with believing you .

A.You expect Hulk to suddenly drop incredibly in strnehg and defense...hell in all stats from a few pheromones which you admitted hulk can become immune too so that a few street levelers can take him out .

B . Wolverine is bullshit , he shouldn't be able to hang with the hulk... hell the only reason he isn't a puddle of goo is his healing factor and his adamantium skeleton. Any case of Wolverine winning against the Hulk in pure physical combat is a big steamy horse turd.

C. Those pictures are invalid. Ice-man slows down your molecules , of course your not going to be getting angry enough when your whole body is slown down to a molecular crawl.Gladiator is Jobb tastic , and when have we taken what characters thought and say into account ? Reed has stated that galactus is the ultimate power in the universes, yet as we have seen galactus can be trumped by beings such as EGO or Tyrant.

D. Type B adamantium is what they call the retconned adamantium which Hulk has broken several times to keep their 'indestructible' metal indestructible.

Hey man, you dont have to believe me. Fact is fact.

A. Once again, i NEVER stated that Hulk will suddenly drop in strength and defence from the Phermones. Ive stated that for the first bunch of seconds, the Phermones may make Hulk woozy before his healing factor can counter it. His healing factor will be working just to counter act the Phermones, so hed heal from damage slower than usual. That will allow Red to grab him and easily apply the Death Factor. THEN Hulks strength and defence will drop rapidly.

B. Like many have stated including you, Wolvie hangs with Hulk because of the healing factor and Adamantium. BOTH Omega Red and Sabertooth have better healing factors than Wolverine. Kaines stats are enhanced. Sabes has Adamantium as well and Red is laced with Carbonadium. If Wolvie can survive, these 3 definately can. ESPECIALLY when Hulk is having his life drained wich would keep Red at peak capacity at all times.

C. The pictures arent invalid. At the time where Iceman froze Hulk in a block of ice, he wasnt able to slow down the molecules. That comes later on as be becomes more powerful. It was just a simple block of ice. Glads may be a jobber, but it doesnt take away from the fact that he could have killed Hulk with heat beams. Galactus is irrelevant here. Yes he may be the ultimate power in the universes. Yes we have seen that Galactus can be trumped by beings such as EGO or Tyrant. But have we ever seen Galactus at 100%?

D. Like i said before, wasnt the clone Ultrons made out of Adamantium B as well? And didnt Wonder Man smash the hell out of them? Retconned meaning it has no more relevance. Its not cannon anymore. Sorry.erm

grey fox
But you implied it , after all how are they going to get any attacks in that will actually hurt ? Also I've said (and have proof) that draining his life-force won't help . In-fact it will cause Omega red to ether explode or fry. I'm betting on the former then the latter .

Omega red has already exploded or is in no shape to continue fighting. Kaine is the worst one off here , his pre-cog visions halt him and he has no uber healing/defense. Peter near enough always states that if the hulk lands one solid punch he's done for. Sabes can be knocked unconscious rather easily , Also he can pull the same tactic Ult-Hulk did

Ok perhaps i worded it wrong , whatever characters say is usually bull . Their nice and simple.

No your not listening , hulk has broken adamantium , but to make adamantium look more uber they ret-conned hulks previous adamantium destroying feats as 'Adamantium B a weaker variation of the Metal' and no Ultron didn't use adamantium B

jrodslam
But you implied it , after all how are they going to get any attacks in that will actually hurt ? Also I've said (and have proof) that draining his life-force won't help . In-fact it will cause Omega red to ether explode or fry. I'm betting on the former then the latter.

I didnt imply the the Phermones would drop Hulks stats such as strength and defece. I implied that the Death Factor would do so. How are they going to make attacks that hurt? Punches have hurt Hulk in the past. With the Death Factor taking away from his durability, Sabes and Kaines can easily do enough damage to hurt Hulk. If Red keeps draining, Hulk dies. In the instance where Hulk was drained that you mentioned, the guy was hooked up to a machine that transfers the energy from one body to another. Hulk overloaded the machine. Thats hardly proof in saying Hulk would overload Red. That machine is different from a Rogue touch or Omega Red drain. Especially considering that without the C-Sizer, Red loses energy on a normal basis so he needs to constantly drain.

Omega red has already exploded or is in no shape to continue fighting. Kaine is the worst one off here , his pre-cog visions halt him and he has no uber healing/defense. Peter near enough always states that if the hulk lands one solid punch he's done for. Sabes can be knocked unconscious rather easily , Also he can pull the same tactic Ult-Hulk did

Hasnt been proven that Red would "explode", so its pretty nulled that he would. Ive asked you to show where Kaines pre-cog visions had him daydreaming during battle. Kaine's abilities are Spideys enhanced. They dont have to be uber. Spideys healing/defence is enhanced and his is better than Spideys, so....Spidey always states that if the hulk lands one solid punch he's done for. How many times has Hulk punched Spidey in a fight? Has Spidey ever been "done for" with Hulk hits? Not really. Actually, Spidey does pretty well against the Hulk. Sabes can be knocked out just as easily as Wolvie can. We all know how easily Hulk knocks out Wolvie. The Ultimate universe shouldnt even be brough up here.

Ok perhaps i worded it wrong , whatever characters say is usually bull . Their nice and simple.

Sometimes.

No your not listening , hulk has broken adamantium , but to make adamantium look more uber they ret-conned hulks previous adamantium destroying feats as 'Adamantium B a weaker variation of the Metal' and no Ultron didn't use adamantium B

What or whose Adamantium did Hulk break? Either way, it doesnt matter because its been retconned. The writers probably realized that they f'ed up. The metal that was used on an Ultron clone was called "Secondary Adamantium". Im not 100% sure if that was a clone Wonderman was smashing. Either way, it was destroyed. I really dont know whats the difference between that and "Adamantium B". I assumed they were the same thing. Secondary Adamantium was ALSO a weaker varitaion of Adamantium.

Thunderstrike
I'm going to be honest. Nothing that Omega Red has is going to stop Hulk from grabbing his tentacles and flinging him into outer space. His healing factor is too great to be overridden. Then what are the other two gonna use? Harsh language?

streekz
i think sabretooth would do better in a battle with hulk than wolverine. (after all, on stats sabes is the one you would go for if you never knew either one of them)
the bigger the opponent the more effort you will put in to defeat them.. well if you were against hulk its defeat or die..(or run)laughing out loud

i still think that although sabes and red are a tough team (not sure about kaine) but hulk can beat them all..

the only way they could win is if red's draining ability worked on hulk.. (which we all know they havent met so none of us know the outcome)
but even if hulk didnt get effected so much red gets stronger when he drains people so it could make him a match for hulk.?..which again no one knows for certain only the writers..

over all if these two met then i would like to see the battle..
and i think everyone else would too.

jrodslam
If Red were to wrap his tentacles around Hulk AND drain his life along with Sabes and Kanie attacking, Hulk isnt breaking free. Not saying Colossus is as strong as Hulk, but Colossus couldnt even break free. If thats factored in with the Death Factor, Hulk isnt getting out. And les not forget that Hulk doesnt start out as 100 cl.

Hulk has been severly damaged due to attacks piercing attacks. Hell, Hulk has been knocked out from a collision. Not saying that any of the 3 are strong enough to knock him out like that, BUT if Hulk is weaker than usual as well as less durable than normal, he can be hurt by physical means from the trio.

Thunderstrike
Actually, Savage Hulk and Professor Hulk start out at class 100. Also, if Omega even tries to get those tentacles around him, it's simple what happens. Hulk Smash. Hard. Hulk did bend Adamantium before, so it's no suprise that he could punch someone into orbit.

jrodslam
There was a time where Spidey fought Hulk. He mentioned that Banner himself told him that Hulk doesnt get full strength till minutes after the change. I think that may have been Savage Hulk, but im not 100%. Prof Hulk also starts off at a higher base level than all Hulks. Where is it mentioned that they are 100cl from transformation?

Hulk bending Adamantium was retconned for a reason. Hulk prabably can throw someone into orbit. But not until he builds up the strength to do so. Him doing it in this fightint isnt likely.

Thunderstrike
If you can lift somewhere at least around 85 tons or more, you're gonna be able to throw a 1/4 ton person pretty darn far.

jrodslam
Not if your life energy is being drained to where you feel weak and not if you cant get a grasp on your opponent to do so.

Jonathanos
Was the Galaxy Master's energy leeching like Omega Reds? Reds life tap is like Rogue's. Difference is, he doesnt get the victims memories or powers. Red has reduced beings to ash and bone. Its not like he just takes the energy and leaves you worn and tired.

I doubt that Red would have much effect-- if any-- on Hulk but the supernatural Pariah attempted to drain the Hulk's life force but once Hulk got angry, his power was restored instantly. IH #268.

Because the unnatural cold made it difficult for him to even think. It was also a full moon, so Hulk's persona was at its weakest.

This occurred while Hulk and Banner were separated. Hulk's durability was at an all-time low. Missiles brought blood and a broken street sign impaled him.

Death Wolverine. Hulk injured himself. It doesn't say that Death was anywhere near actually defeating Hulk. Hulk has easily kayoed normal Wolverine on a couple of occasions.

Hulk wins this fight.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Jonathanos
I doubt that Red would have much effect-- if any-- on Hulk but the supernatural Pariah attempted to drain the Hulk's life force but once Hulk got angry, his power was restored instantly. IH #268.

Its obvious that Hulk was able to get angry because his focus wasnt on other things like pain. Because he was able to overcome a couple of instances, doesnt mean he can overcome all, as time has shown a few times.

Because the unnatural cold made it difficult for him to even think. It was also a full moon, so Hulk's persona was at its weakest.

Thats the point i made above as well as before. There has been many times where Hulk has been effected by things that cause him to lose focus of the fight and worry about pain. That usually either knocks Hulk out and reverts him to Banner right away or knocks him out and he reverts with time. Also, it wasnt a full-moon nor a new-moon, but it was a first-quarter to full moon, so it was inbetween. Thus Hulk wasnt full strength, but he wasnt at his weakest point either.

This occurred while Hulk and Banner were separated. Hulk's durability was at an all-time low. Missiles brought blood and a broken street sign impaled him.

There has not been one version of Hulk that hasnt had his hide penetrated. Him being separated from Banner may reduce his durability, but its not like Savage Hulk's body was ever impenetrable. Plus if his life force is being drained, it takes away from his strength and durability as well as ability to concentrate and grow stronger.

Death Wolverine. Hulk injured himself. It doesn't say that Death was anywhere near actually defeating Hulk. Hulk has easily kayoed normal Wolverine on a couple of occasions.

Death Wolverine, Wolverine whatever. Hulk didnt injure himself. Wolverine stabbed him in the neck and Hulk hit the floor. Wolvie then jumped on top of him and slashed a bit more. Hulk wasnt moving. Appears he was out. Wolverine could have stopped slashing, but he decided to stop, hence the "No." Hulk may have ko'd Wolvie before but not more times than not.

Hulk still loses.

Jonathanos
Its obvious that Hulk was able to get angry because his focus wasnt on other things like pain. Because he was able to overcome a couple of instances, doesnt mean he can overcome all, as time has shown a few times.

Hulk doesn't have to focus. He has to get angry.

Originally posted by jrodslam Thats the point i made above as well as before. There has been many times where Hulk has been effected by things that cause him to lose focus of the fight and worry about pain. That usually either knocks Hulk out and reverts him to Banner right away or knocks him out and he reverts with time.

In proportion to his history, it's very rare.

Originally posted by jrodslam Also, it wasnt a full-moon nor a new-moon, but it was a first-quarter to full moon, so it was inbetween. Thus Hulk wasnt full strength, but he wasnt at his weakest point either.

You're right. It was a 3/4 moon, not a full moon.

Originally posted by jrodslam There has not been one version of Hulk that hasnt had his hide penetrated. Him being separated from Banner may reduce his durability, but its not like Savage Hulk's body was ever impenetrable. Plus if his life force is being drained, it takes away from his strength and durability as well as ability to concentrate and grow stronger.

I haven't said the Hulk is impenetrable. However, his durability was greatly reduced following separation from Banner. That was an ongoing theme of the story. Hulk's strength increased steadily due to otherdimensional energy but it reduced his durability.

Draining his energy only works if the drain is faster than the rate of increase in anger and imo I don't see Omega Red weakening Hulk fast enough. He doesn't need to concentrate to get stronger.

Originally posted by jrodslam Death Wolverine, Wolverine whatever. Hulk didnt injure himself. Wolverine stabbed him in the neck and Hulk hit the floor. Wolvie then jumped on top of him and slashed a bit more. Hulk wasnt moving. Appears he was out. Wolverine could have stopped slashing, but he decided to stop, hence the "No." Hulk may have ko'd Wolvie before but not more times than not.

Read the narration. It specifically says that the Hulk's momentum does what Death's strength could not. Death continues hacking away at the injury Hulk caused himself and when Death realized that he was every bit as berserk as he feared Sabretooth would be, he hesitated.

There was no indication that the Hulk was unconscious. It was very much the opposite. Narration says that the Hulk (for some reason) panicked when he injured himself.

Just because Hulk hasn't kayoed Wolverine in half the encounters doesn't mean much. Hulk also hasn't kayoed Captain America half the time.

Originally posted by jrodslam Hulk still loses.

Flukes happen. Hulk takes the majority. big grin

jrodslam
Hulk doesn't have to focus. He has to get angry.

Another nice debate going on here.

On topic: Hulk doesnt have to "focus" in the literal sense, but if hes focused more on the pain hes getting, he doesnt get angry enough to overcome it.

In proportion to his history, it's very rare.

Its not that rare, but if the damage is enough theres not doubt of it happening.

You're right. It was a 3/4 moon, not a full moon.

big grin

I haven't said the Hulk is impenetrable. However, his durability was greatly reduced following separation from Banner. That was an ongoing theme of the story. Hulk's strength increased steadily due to otherdimensional energy but it reduced his durability.

I understand that Hulks durability was reduced. However, it still doesnt take away from the fact that hes still highly durable AND contains his healling factor thats above Wolverines.

Draining his energy only works if the drain is faster than the rate of increase in anger and imo I don't see Omega Red weakening Hulk fast enough. He doesn't need to concentrate to get stronger.

As soon as the Death Factor is implied, its immediately effective. Omega Red has used the Death Factor to ko Wolvie in seconds. If applied to Hulk for a bit longer with the intent to kill WHILE hes being attacked by Kaine and Sabertooth, Hulk goes down. Another example of Reds Death Factor was when he killed 20 hand ninjas in 20 seconds. Reduced them to ash and bone.

Read the narration. It specifically says that the Hulk's momentum does what Death's strength could not. Death continues hacking away at the injury Hulk caused himself and when Death realized that he was every bit as berserk as he feared Sabretooth would be, he hesitated.

It was Hulks momentum that gave Wolvie the extra "umph" in the attack. True that. Still doesnt take away from the fact that he wasnt doing enough damage to Death to keep him down. The narration also said "pain" and "panic" and "gets hammered relentlessly by one who shows no restraint...". Yea Wolvie hesitated because he knew thats Sabes was of fighting. Sabes is in this battle, so id expect the same amount of ruthlessness Wolvie was afraid to display.

There was no indication that the Hulk was unconscious. It was very much the opposite. Narration says that the Hulk (for some reason) panicked when he injured himself.

Hulk panicked when Wolvie was slashing and stabbing at the throat and was ready to kill him. True Hulk didnt appear ko'd, but he sure as hell appeared beat.

Just because Hulk hasn't kayoed Wolverine in half the encounters doesn't mean much. Hulk also hasn't kayoed Captain America half the time.

How many times has Hulk landed full shots on Cap? Maybe thats the reason. I know thats the reason DD doesnt get ko'd by the likes of Spidey, Namor, Hulk etc.

Flukes happen. Hulk takes the majority. big grin

Id call it a fluke if Hulk won. stick out tongue

Jonathanos
On topic: Hulk doesnt have to "focus" in the literal sense, but if hes focused more on the pain hes getting, he doesnt get angry enough to overcome it.

Its not that rare, but if the damage is enough theres not doubt of it happening.

I'm willing to pull out any issues you feel show this and take a look at it.

I understand that Hulks durability was reduced. However, it still doesnt take away from the fact that hes still highly durable AND contains his healling factor thats above Wolverines.

He wasn't durable by Hulk standards. Right after the separation from Banner, Mach 1's missiles broke Hulk's skin; Hulk has endured nukes without harm.

As soon as the Death Factor is implied, its immediately effective. Omega Red has used the Death Factor to ko Wolvie in seconds. If applied to Hulk for a bit longer with the intent to kill WHILE hes being attacked by Kaine and Sabertooth, Hulk goes down. Another example of Reds Death Factor was when he killed 20 hand ninjas in 20 seconds. Reduced them to ash and bone.

Ah, but when Hulk was nearly dead from a specially made poison, his mass reduced to something comparable to Spider-Man's, he was taking hits from Madman, a Class 100 foe, and still fighting back. Even combining their strength, these three don't compare to Madman.

Hulk's healing factor also increases with anger.

It was Hulks momentum that gave Wolvie the extra "umph" in the attack. True that. Still doesnt take away from the fact that he wasnt doing enough damage to Death to keep him down. The narration also said "pain" and "panic" and "gets hammered relentlessly by one who shows no restraint...". Yea Wolvie hesitated because he knew thats Sabes was of fighting. Sabes is in this battle, so id expect the same amount of ruthlessness Wolvie was afraid to display.

Death was losing consciousness when Hulk injured himself by running into the outstretched claws.

Sabretooth's claws are nowhere near as long as Wolverine's. Hulk fought a character named Piecemeal who was cloned from a number of villains, including Sabretooth, Abomination and others. Piecemeal used the Sabretooth claws on Hulk and Hulk's reaction was "If I were a puny human, I might be worried" before knocking him away.

Hulk panicked when Wolvie was slashing and stabbing at the throat and was ready to kill him. True Hulk didnt appear ko'd, but he sure as hell appeared beat.

Trying to kill Hulk and doing it are entirely different.

It really didn't make sense for Hulk to panic when he's taken far, far worse than that and just got up for more.

How many times has Hulk landed full shots on Cap? Maybe thats the reason. I know thats the reason DD doesnt get ko'd by the likes of Spidey, Namor, Hulk etc.

We could say the same about Wolverine, given that Hulk has kayoed him with one or two hits on a couple of occasions.

Id call it a fluke if Hulk won. stick out tongue

I'd call it a fluke if Hulk was bound with adamantium chains and won. :P

Milkie
Dude... the Earth should still be destoryed...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6370082

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6370086

jrodslam
I'm willing to pull out any issues you feel show this and take a look at it.

Gas has made Hulk sleepy, cold has efected him, high electricity voltage(which reverted him to Banner), Havoks blasts(which reverted him to Banner). Those are some examples.

He wasn't durable by Hulk standards. Right after the separation from Banner, Mach 1's missiles broke Hulk's skin; Hulk has endured nukes without harm.

A nukes damage may only be fire/burning or radiation that effects the skin. Hulk may have endured nukes, but did his skin get effected and heal really fast? Regardless of Hulk standards, its much easier for heat beams the level of Gladiators or a strong starp object such as Wolverines claws, to penetrate Hulks body moreso than any missile or bomb.

Ah, but when Hulk was nearly dead from a specially made poison, his mass reduced to something comparable to Spider-Man's, he was taking hits from Madman, a Class 100 foe, and still fighting back. Even combining their strength, these three don't compare to Madman.

Hulk's healing factor also increases with anger.

So Hulk was nearly dead from a poison and his mass was reduced to Spidey level and he was taking hits from a 100cl character? Thats nothing that hasnt been done time and time over by other characters. Spidey has been hit by Hulk as well as other 100cl characters. Same for DD, Wolvie, Batman etc. I know their strength doesnt compare to a 100cl character. Thats noy my arguement. My arguement is that when Hulk is feeling weak and drained from the Death Factor, his durability alone with his healing factor wont do him any good. Then hed definately feel the effects of the hits from the trio.

If Hulk is in to much pain to get angry, his healing factor isnt going to increase.

Death was losing consciousness when Hulk injured himself by running into the outstretched claws.

Yes, Death was starting to lose consciousness, but he was still swinging his claws with desperateness. Hulk was the idiot who ran into the claws. Wolvie was still swinging.

Sabretooth's claws are nowhere near as long as Wolverine's. Hulk fought a character named Piecemeal who was cloned from a number of villains, including Sabretooth, Abomination and others. Piecemeal used the Sabretooth claws on Hulk and Hulk's reaction was "If I were a puny human, I might be worried" before knocking him away.

When Hulk fought Piecemeal, his hands were a clone of Sabertooths, but were they adamantium claws? If not, i dont think they would phaze Hulk either.

Trying to kill Hulk and doing it are entirely different.

It really didn't make sense for Hulk to panic when he's taken far, far worse than that and just got up for more.

Death would have done it had he not he stopped. Thats a pretty easy conclusion to draw. Why did Hulk panic? It didnt make sense.

We could say the same about Wolverine, given that Hulk has kayoed him with one or two hits on a couple of occasions.

I wouldnt say the same thing about Wolverine. Cap and DD uses their fighting abilities to evade such hits from people like Hulk. Daredevil rolls and dodges blows to make hit less effective. Cap does that and has the use of hit shield. Wolverine doesnt do that. He takes the hits head on and heals from them depending on the power of the punch. Apparently Hulk has nailed him good a couple of times and ko'd him. Not more times than not however.

I'd call it a fluke if Hulk was bound with adamantium chains and won. :P

Yea. That would be another fluke of Hulk winning. big grin

Jonathanos
Gas has made Hulk sleepy, cold has efected him, high electricity voltage(which reverted him to Banner), Havoks blasts(which reverted him to Banner). Those are some examples.

Gas is different from Omega's power. Cold very rarely effects Hulk. I don't recall electricity changing him, though he has been taken down by it a few times.

Havok's blast is a good example but I don't believe these three can come close to duplicating that level of pain. Havok targeted the Hulk's brain with his power.

A nukes damage may only be fire/burning or radiation that effects the skin. Hulk may have endured nukes, but did his skin get effected and heal really fast? Regardless of Hulk standards, its much easier for heat beams the level of Gladiators or a strong starp object such as Wolverines claws, to penetrate Hulks body moreso than any missile or bomb.

There's no indication of the nukes doing any damage to the Hulk. We need to see Gladiator heat vision a full power Hulk before we know how it will effect Hulk.

So Hulk was nearly dead from a poison and his mass was reduced to Spidey level and he was taking hits from a 100cl character? Thats nothing that hasnt been done time and time over by other characters. Spidey has been hit by Hulk as well as other 100cl characters. Same for DD, Wolvie, Batman etc. I know their strength doesnt compare to a 100cl character. Thats noy my arguement. My arguement is that when Hulk is feeling weak and drained from the Death Factor, his durability alone with his healing factor wont do him any good. Then hed definately feel the effects of the hits from the trio.

If Hulk is in to much pain to get angry, his healing factor isnt going to increase.

Hulk's durability was effected by the poison as well. He even remarked on it as he tried and failed to inject the antidote into his arm. He was surprised that the needle still couldn't penetrate his skin.

These three guys combined can't hit as hard as Madman so Hulk's durability would have to be very, very low.

Yes, Death was starting to lose consciousness, but he was still swinging his claws with desperateness. Hulk was the idiot who ran into the claws. Wolvie was still swinging.

No one's ever accused Savage of being a tactical genius. laughing

When Hulk fought Piecemeal, his hands were a clone of Sabertooths, but were they adamantium claws? If not, i dont think they would phaze Hulk either.

I'd imagine they were as they penetrated Hulk's skin. But not deep enough to worry Hulk at all even with Piecemeal's considerable strength.

I wouldnt say the same thing about Wolverine. Cap and DD uses their fighting abilities to evade such hits from people like Hulk. Daredevil rolls and dodges blows to make hit less effective. Cap does that and has the use of hit shield. Wolverine doesnt do that. He takes the hits head on and heals from them depending on the power of the punch. Apparently Hulk has nailed him good a couple of times and ko'd him. Not more times than not however.

Could be that Hulk's not connecting well at all on Wolverine. Wolverine's a fast little.... guy.

I doubt that we're going to agree on this so this'll be my last reply. I must say that it's nice to find someone who can debate without insulting.

Oh, and Hulk smashes these guys. Happy Dance

jrodslam
Gas is different from Omega's power. Cold very rarely effects Hulk. I don't recall electricity changing him, though he has been taken down by it a few times.

Reds Phermone release is like a gas sortof. Hulks healing factor will be working to counteract it constantly.

Havok's blast is a good example but I don't believe these three can come close to duplicating that level of pain. Havok targeted the Hulk's brain with his power.

Pain comes from different variations. Eventhough the trio have different abilities than Havok, i dont doubt the Death Factor can make Hulk feel worse or as worse than Havoks blast did. Before targeting Hulks brain, Havok blasted Hulk twice and downed/stunned him. The final blast, which was the brain one, ko'd him.

There's no indication of the nukes doing any damage to the Hulk. We need to see Gladiator heat vision a full power Hulk before we know how it will effect Hulk.

All we have to go off of is the example we do have. Although thats not Hulk at his most powerful incarnation, im sure hes done impressive things also. Thus if those examples can be used for him, i dont see a reason they cant be used against him.

Hulk's durability was effected by the poison as well. He even remarked on it as he tried and failed to inject the antidote into his arm. He was surprised that the needle still couldn't penetrate his skin.

These three guys combined can't hit as hard as Madman so Hulk's durability would have to be very, very low.

Thats just a point im trying to make. Phermones and the Death Factor will be effecting Hulks strength and durabilty tremendously. What was the needle made out of? Steel?

There really isnt a need for the trio to be able to hit like a 100cl character. Due to Hulks lack of durability and strength here, theres no doubt hed feel every hit.

I'd imagine they were as they penetrated Hulk's skin. But not deep enough to worry Hulk at all even with Piecemeal's considerable strength.

Hmm. Just because they penetrated Hulks skin doesnt automatically mean they were Adamantium. I guess that has to get looked into.

Could be that Hulk's not connecting well at all on Wolverine. Wolverine's a fast little.... guy.

I doubt that we're going to agree on this so this'll be my last reply. I must say that it's nice to find someone who can debate without insulting.

Oh, and Hulk smashes these guys. Happy Dance

It looks like Hulk connects well on alot of the hits agasint Wolvie, although technically Wolvies insides should be mush afterwards.

It guess we wont agree, but its cool. It is nice indeed to have insult-free debate. Always a pleasure.

laughing And Hulk still loses. Bah!

Tron
Originally posted by Milkie
Dude... the Earth should still be destoryed...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6370082

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6370086

That's the biggest load of sh*t I've seen in comics so far. What's he suppose to be, Pre-Crisis Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.