The Thing and Hercules vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what a clash ?

Thing and Herc team up... to stop the Juggernaut for his rampage threw New York City

the real match here.. i believe.... is the Hercules - Juggernaut encounter...

but never underestimate Ben Grimm....never

soujaboy09
They would both get tossed

Betageuze
you are overestimate the Juggernaut

Hercules would kill the Juggernaut... on a very good day...

soujaboy09
If you can give me a scan were Classic Juggernaut was ever close to death I would be happy. Juggernaut has fought opponents that are far stronger than Hercules, and Thing. Thus he tosses them both, remember Hercules only had Diamond hard skin.

batdude123
Originally posted by Betageuze
you are overestimate the Juggernaut

Hercules would kill the Juggernaut... on a very good day...

Hercules would KILL Juggernaut? eek! laughing You are one funny man!

Thunderstrike
The only way Herc could beat Juggernaut is by BFR, but Herc is more than strong enough to toss Juggernaut onto the moon.

Betageuze
Thing would give Juggernaut a good match (forget the whole shit , when Ben was beaten by him within 3 punches... really bad written... all will be the same opinion)

but.... i am with you.... Thing here is not the factor.. cannot beat the Classic Juggernaut

but a angry Hercules.... cannot be beaten by the Juggernaut.....

an angry Hercules.... perhaps is nearly UNbeatable (i only give a Mindless Hulk and HULK KILLER HUMANOID a chance to beat him.. physically)

Hercules is confident and powerful enough.... to be his .... Undertaker....

Thunderstrike
Uh, Herc would tear the HKH in two. Literally. If you're not a moron, anyone could take the HKH. Aunt May with a tazer could take on the HKH.

The onlyl option here is BFR.

soujaboy09
I'm sorry, but Hercules has a better chance of beating Savage Hulk in a fight than he does Juggernaut. there's nothing he can do to even damage Juggernaut. Since bloodlust is on if hercules gets close enough for Juggernaut to get a hold of then he's dead.

Betageuze
Juggernaut cannot withstand a angry Hercules

a Angry Hercules... is perhaps one of the most dangerous "living flesh weapon" in the universe.....

the only one... a Mindless Hulk respect...in terms of raw power and wildness.... is an angry Hercules.....

Hercules would destroy and end Juggernauts life... on a good day..

soujaboy09
Sorry to break it to you, but Juggernaut would kill Hulk..... on any day. So if he can beat down Hulk then he should be able to beat down Hercules.

Thing, and Hercules would last a good 15 or so mins, but they wouldn't come anywhere near defeating Juggernaut.

Betageuze
if Juggernaut could kill the hulk .. why he hasnt done it before ?

do yu know why ? because he cant

Mindless i way to strong .. for Classic Juggernaut

Mindless Hulk would destroy Juggernaut

Hulk has beaten Juggs before..... stopped the ..so called unstoppable Juggernaut before...... right ?

Juggs only one time beaten the Hulk.... and that was not fair.... when hulk dont expects a fight

soujaboy09
The only reason Juggernaut or any other character hasn't killed Hulk yet is bacause Hulk is one of the big faces of Marvel. Other wise Juggernaut would have killed Hulk a long time ago.

Classic Juggernaut has no limits to his power, while a Mindless Hulk does, it is Savage Hulk who is said to have limitless strength. Juggernaut also has no comprehinsion of pain while Hulk knows pain all too well. This is why Hulk should die when he fights Juggernaut, but instead marvel lets Hulk live.

Hulk has never stopped Juggernaut before, but War Hulk has. Even then Juggernaut jobbed, yet still stalematted the uber Hulk.

olympian
"I'm sorry, but Hercules has a better chance of beating Savage Hulk in a fight than he does Juggernaut"

Correct. More extreme durability being the key issue.

- - -

"Sorry to break it to you, but Juggernaut would kill Hulk..... on any day"

Now your overrating Juggernaut.

- - -

"Hercules would destroy and end Juggernauts life... on a good day.."

Your overrating Herc here.

- - -

"Juggernaut cannot withstand a angry Hercules"

And here.

You pll need to find the middle term.

soujaboy09
Like I said the only reason Hulk isn't dead is because He's a large face for Marvel. A non jobbing well written Juggernaut would be able to smash Hulk. There is really nothing that can stop the Juggernaut, and even if someone is able to huet Juggernaut he has a healing factor.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/1.jpg

he was damaged there by magic, something that Hulk doesn't have.

Soleran
They drop him in a big tub of cement the end for the next 2-3 weeks for juggernaut.

olympian
"Like I said the only reason Hulk isn't dead is because He's a large face for Marvel. A non jobbing well written Juggernaut would be able to smash Hulk. There is really nothing that can stop the Juggernaut, and even if someone is able to huet Juggernaut he has a healing factor."

If wer going to discuss how characters "should" be we would never get out of here.

Champion for example "should" be alot. What he "is" its something else.

And Hulk has a healing factor too. One of the best. Theyr even mostly overall.

soujaboy09
Juggernaut's healing factor is greater tha Hulks

You should go check out the Champion vs Juggernaut thread

Grimm22
Jeese this is turning into the Hercules vs Juggernaut fanboys thread laughing

I think the main factor here is that although neither Ben or Herc are stronger than hercules with some good teamwork between them I think they could bring Juggernaut down. Oh course on their own they would lose.

olympian
Juggernaut is in the same ballpark as Herc. They are both stronger than Ben but the difference isent much to make Ben useless.

soujaboy09
No Herc and Juggernaut aren't in the same ballpark Hercules wouldn't last too long in a fight with Cain.

Thing is a lot weaker than both of these characters

olympian
Strengthwise they are yes.

Both have knock Thor around. What sets Jugs apart its uber durabilty to back it up.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by soujaboy09
The only reason Juggernaut or any other character hasn't killed Hulk yet is bacause Hulk is one of the big faces of Marvel. Other wise Juggernaut would have killed Hulk a long time ago.

Classic Juggernaut has no limits to his power, while a Mindless Hulk does, it is Savage Hulk who is said to have limitless strength. Juggernaut also has no comprehinsion of pain while Hulk knows pain all too well. This is why Hulk should die when he fights Juggernaut, but instead marvel lets Hulk live.

Hulk has never stopped Juggernaut before, but War Hulk has. Even then Juggernaut jobbed, yet still stalematted the uber Hulk.

confused

Betageuze
Juggernaut NEVER would kill the hulk

he has not the power feats and abilities to do this

Juggernaut was defeat by so many characters
by the Hulk, by Gladiator, by Thor, by the X-Men, by Nimrod, by Onslaught.... and the list goes on and on

by phisically terms..... i think Classic Juggernaut is in the 90 - 100 tons strength level..... and Hercules has INCALCULABLE POWER level (see at: http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-hercules.html)

so .. on a good day.... Juggernaut would be beaten to death ... by characters like Mindless Hulk and Hercules

Mindless Hulk and Hercules are way over Juggernaut ... by physical abilities...

bean_machine
Well isn't Hercules functionally immortal, which means Juggernaut would have to give Hercules an injury so great that it caused his molecules to separate away from each other to cause Hercules physical death. He is one of the strongest beings in the MU, with nearly limitless stamina and incalculable strength.

I think this fight would last for a long time. Hercules is not stupid has excellent h2h and near-limitless stamina. After a long battle I believe that Hercules would finally falter, be KO'ed, making Juggernaut the victor.

I don't know much about Juggernaut, but is there anything in his powerset that is strong enough to cause Hercules physical death?

Betageuze
Hercs strength is ... incalculabe
take a look at: http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-hercules.html

Juggs is about in the 90 tons range
take a look at: http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html

and Herc is way the better h2h fighter

and with Thing

Juggernaut will be death !

golem370
Even If Juggernaut was class 90 which he ain't look at his stamina and Durability

Juggernaut's
Stamina-Immeasurable- 10 - Immeasurable: never tire due to self-generating energy

Durability- Totally-Indestructible- Totally Indestructible: absolutely cannot be injured

Hercules
Stamina- Godlike: able to sustain almost indefinitely

Durability- Metahuman: able to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, and virtually all toxins, corrosives, punctures, and concussions without sustaining injury

The Juggernaut possesses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. The Juggernaut is said to be unstoppable, and the upper limit to his strength is not known

Aside from his seemingly limitless strength, the Juggernaut's body possessed an extraordinary degree of invulnerability to injury, allowing him to trade blows with some of the strongest heroes of the Marvel Universe. The Juggernaut could withstand high powered energy blasts, falls from great heights, exposure to temperatures greater than that of the surface of the Sun, exposure to vacuum environments, etc, without sustaining even the slightest injury. Juggernaut was even able to survive a full powered god blast from Thor, the same attack that drove Galactus away. The Juggernaut could increase his invulnerability to even higher levels by generating a mystical forcefield around his body. This field was sufficient to enable him to withstand powerful energy blasts from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, multiple blows from Thor's hammer, and Wolverine's adamantium claws

golem370
Juggernaut has put down Thor who is just as good of a fighter as Hercules and he also has the hammer & the ability to fly

olympian
"I don't know much about Juggernaut, but is there anything in his powerset that is strong enough to cause Hercules physical death?"

Classic Jugs? No, he lacks the raw power to do that.

Tshern
Probably yes, if he kept on pounding after knocking Herc out.

golem370
He don't need to kill him all he needs to do his beat him and Juggernaut will do that. The only that can stop Juggernaut is mind controll or strong Magic

golem370
Also Juggernaut beat Thing and Colossus one on one and combined only took 4 punches

Tshern
True dat.

samishe
Originally posted by Betageuze
Hercs strength is ... incalculabe
take a look at: http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-hercules.html

Juggs is about in the 90 tons range
take a look at: http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html

and Herc is way the better h2h fighter

and with Thing

Juggernaut will be death !

Betageuze, you don't know where to quit, do you? You made this thread because you are again trying to prove that Juggernaut is class 90 and can't beat Hulk.

Enough man. Accept that he is a match for Hulk in strength and capable of killing him. Accept that he is immortal and that he doesn't feel pain. Just accept.

bean_machine
Originally posted by Tshern
Probably yes, if he kept on pounding after knocking Herc out.

I don't think so.

Only an injury of such magnitude that it incinerated him or dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules could kill Hercules.

Pounding doesn't do that.

Hercules is also better than Thor at h2h.

soujaboy09
Thor is better h2h than Juggernaut but it didn't do anything for him.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by golem370
Also Juggernaut beat Thing and Colossus one on one and combined only took 4 punches

roll eyes (sarcastic)

NOT...

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

NOT...

Thing wouldn't stand a chance against Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.