Ironman (all incarnations) Vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Every incarnation of Ironman has been ripped from the streams of time and brought to one place, to battle King Thor (with runes) who has awoken from his slumber except with a desire to destroy all life. Thor must be stopped and the Ironmans will cooperate and use their knowledge, fighting ability and tech unlike ever before in this fight to the death against the fallen Thor.

http://www.republiquelibre.org/cousture/bd/IRNMN4C.HTM

^The Ironmans

grey fox
RKT rips through the earlier models with particular ease while hulk buster , Thor -buster and the newer models attack .

A few place him within some kind of magnetic anti-grav situation while the others pour on the uni-beams . Hulk buster and Thor-buster then charge themselves up to lay the finishing blows in .

JohnR
Unless there's a Galactus buster version, they're going to lose.

Thunderstrike
Actually, that's what his Mega-morph is supposed to be.

TheKahn
RKT 10/10. Like grey fox said the earlier models would be practically useless and I'm not too confident in any Iron Man armor when it goes up against a Sky Father level opponent.

Scoobless
If it's every armour (including various alternate reality Iron Men) then i think they can take him

This guy would come in very useful:

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/sorcererarmor.html

Crease
Without the alternate reality "Sorcerer Supreme" Iron Man, RKT 8/10. With him RKT 6/10. I'm sure RKT has a mystical force field that 20 unibeams can't penetrate.

Scoobless
Sorcerer Iron Man beat Dormamu solo.... with every other Iron Man they would win more than 4/10

Asgardian powered Iron Man ("Thorbuster" from 616) stalemated King Thor for a short while in an all out brawl

JLA/Avengers Iron Man has a mother box... that should be pretty useful as well... especially if it was added to one of the more powerful versions of the armour

Iron Lantern from the access period should also be very powerful

grey fox
Oh... i didn't take alternate universes into account....even then it still a long stretch , After all strange did get his ass handed to him by RKT , although i do like the idea of a Science/Magic meld kinda like alchemy.

leonheartmm
any1 that can take out dormammu can also take out RKT. all the versions combined would lay waste to RKT simply.

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Oh... i didn't take alternate universes into account....even then it still a long stretch , After all strange did get his ass handed to him by RKT , although i do like the idea of a Science/Magic meld kinda like alchemy.

Me either embarrasment

Still the only ones that would seem to be a real challenge (and I hope I not forgetting any) would be the Sorcerer Armor, Iron Lantern Armor, and Asguardian Armor. I don't know if the others could survive a singe attack by RKT. I would be concerned with using the Asguarding armor against RKT as he might be able to affect the enchanted element that powers it. The other two I'm not sure about. Is RKT's energy manipulation up to the point where he could control the Oan energy from the Iron Lantern armor, and does it make a difference that Sorcerer Tony fought Dormammu on the Astral plane?

Crease
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sorcerer Iron Man beat Dormamu solo.... with every other Iron Man they would win more than 4/10

Asgardian powered Iron Man ("Thorbuster" from 616) stalemated King Thor for a short while in an all out brawl

JLA/Avengers Iron Man has a mother box... that should be pretty useful as well... especially if it was added to one of the more powerful versions of the armour

Iron Lantern from the access period should also be very powerful

Didn't know he defeated Dormamu...If that's the case, it's obvious he could defeat RKT, but it wouldn't be a guaranteed vicyory. Hmm...I feel a new thread coming on...

Iron Lantern and the version with the motherbox would die fairly quickly against RKT. They should be the equivalent of giving a herald body armor...redundant.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
any1 that can take out dormammu can also take out RKT. all the versions combined would lay waste to RKT simply.

Dormammu isn't that great i bet RKT could whomp him....

Crease
thumb up yes ...honestly, I don't know enough about Dormamu to say...Correction, just read Dormamu's bio:

"Known Superhuman Powers: Dormammu possesses vast magical powers' and is one of the most powerful known mystical beings. He is not infinitely powerful, however; the mystical being Zom is known to be more powerful than Umar, and probably than Dormammu as well. It is not known how the power of extradimensional gods and demons such as Odin, Zeus, and Surtur compares to Dormammu's, and Dormammu's power is know to be dwarfed by that of Eternity and Living Tribunal."

Sound like RKT might be able to trap him somewhere, but that's about it.

Sir SKEETS Alot
If it's every armour (including various alternate reality Iron Men) then i think they can take him

This guy would come in very useful:

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/sorcererarmor.html
is that Tony or Strange under the mask they both look Spanish.....erm

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
is that Tony or Strange under the mask they both look Spanish.....erm

Yeah, it's Tony... in the alternate timeline Stark was responsible for Strange's accident that cost him the use of his hands.... to make up for it he searched the world for a cure and ended up studying under the Ancient One

Sir SKEETS Alot
Yeah, it's Tony... in the alternate timeline Stark was responsible for Strange's accident that cost him the use of his hands.... to make up for it he searched the world for a cure and ended up studying under the Ancient One
Oh ok I got it.The suit would provide that added defense that strange lacks now(screw you LP and the so-called auto-shield)so Stark would be pretty uber with the suit and The ancient one's teachings..........yes

Jesse7
bump

Mordum
Yeah anyone who cant beat dormammu single handedly can beat RKT. RKT is great but not that great. Cmon people dont overhype too much now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.