Daredevil vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
Danny vs Matt. DD has the senses but IF has the chi. Who wins?

joesha28
In pure h2h itself Danny is in the top 2 of marvel. With Chi, Iron Fist wins 8/10.

Disappear
top 2 is debatable. the classification system for martial artist supremacy hasn't ever been clearly set. still, i think one good iron fist could probably end it, and his k'un-lun prowess is probably a match for DD's agility.

marvelprince
DD will give him a good fight, but I think Danny's chi will push him over the edge

grey fox
Iron fist.

AcousticDoc
When daredevil and Ironfist are featured in the same comic, DD always seems to have this vibe like he can take down Ironfist at anytime (like the way he talks to him and etc), but maybe that's just me.

Mr. Valentine
Yea thats just you... Iron fist Wins this one without that much difficulty

Etrigan
They've fought before, but it was more of a friendly battle, and they were just showing each other stylish moves anyway.

Iron fist would win a proper fight.

jrodslam
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
When daredevil and Ironfist are featured in the same comic, DD always seems to have this vibe like he can take down Ironfist at anytime (like the way he talks to him and etc), but maybe that's just me.

Youre right. Daredevil always makes it seem as if hes just playing around with Iron Fist.

I give DD the slight edge.

outavodka
you sure you not talkning bout back in the 80s. i got alot of their encounters especially the champions series and such. HE DOES kinda talk down to him, but then again he talks like that to wolverine and cap america regularly...Tell DD it only last a week every month.lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by outavodka
Tell DD it only last a week every month.lol

confused

outavodka
PERIOD...ITS WAT WOMEN GET EVERY MONTH DUDE....aka WHY THEY ALL GET CRAZY ON CERTAIN DATES LIKE CLOCKWORK BASICALLY BIOLOGY or release of their eggs...some nasty shyt

jrodslam
you sure you not talkning bout back in the 80s. i got alot of their encounters especially the champions series and such. HE DOES kinda talk down to him, but then again he talks like that to wolverine and cap america regularly...Tell DD it only last a week every month.lol

As far as i know, DD and IF only fought twice. If there are other encounters, id like to see them. Of all instances ive seem DD paired with Cap, he NEVER seems to talk down to Cap like he could beat him. The one time where DD wasnt in his right mind, he was doing alot of trash talking, but thats not his style. Daredevil is a very humble fighter/character and usually complements the other fighter. He complemented IF's on his skills bhut was also saying things like "I might as well get the slugging over with now." or "Ive got to end it.." or "I'll try to make it quick."

He never talks that way to Cap or Wolverine that ive seen.

outavodka
Originally posted by jrodslam
As far as i know, DD and IF only fought twice. If there are other encounters, id like to see them. Of all instances ive seem DD paired with Cap, he NEVER seems to talk down to Cap like he could beat him. The one time where DD wasnt in his right mind, he was doing alot of trash talking, but thats not his style. Daredevil is a very humble fighter/character and usually complements the other fighter. He complemented IF's on his skills bhut was also saying things like "I might as well get the slugging over with now." or "Ive got to end it.." or "I'll try to make it quick."

He never talks that way to Cap or Wolverine that ive seen. i was being broad, what i ment was their conversasions with one another.

samishe
Who wins?

Wolverine.

jrodslam
i was being broad, what i ment was their conversasions with one another.

Oh. big grin

I still think DD takes a slight majority.

Etrigan

He never talks that way to Cap or Wolverine that ive seen.

"VERY nice. What do you call that move?"

"Ducking."

"I see."

King KAM
Iron Fist is a weanie, who was probably gunna get pwned by deadpool.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Etrigan
"VERY nice. What do you call that move?"

"Ducking."

"I see."

yes

AcousticDoc
I just read some IF comics...this guy sucks. He always gets sneeked up upon or gets caught when he's trying to be stealthy. He was also getting his ass handed to him by Cap even tho he used the iron fist on him! The one fight of him vs wolverine, nightcrawler and colosses was pretty amazing tho.

joesha28
Cap is very good at using his sheild. It's hard to get pass that.

willRules
I have only read one comic with them in having a fight. It was pretty evenly matched. Normally I would give a slight edge to Iron-fist but his recent showings haven't been that great. For example in Cable and Deadpool, he was pretty evenly matched with Wade...........

joesha28
What issue?

Soljer
When they fought in one of the recent books, Matt was pissed, and Danny was holding back.

And fighting Matt with Matt's own style, too.

I'd say Danny could definitely take a GOOD majority if he goes all out.

capt it up
I agree fully with soljer

srankmissingnin
I'm not really sure. DD is the more skilled fighter but unless he knows some pressure points that will mess up the flow of Danny's chi (and I'd bet he does) he is just going to get walked all over.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm not really sure. DD is the more skilled fighter but unless he knows some pressure points that will mess up the flow of Danny's chi (and I'd bet he does) he is just going to get walked all over.

I very much doubt that Daredevil is more skilled than the likes of Shang Chi and Danny Rand.

Very much doubt.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
I very much doubt that Daredevil is more skilled than the likes of Shang Chi and Danny Rand.

Very much doubt.

You assume that I think that Danny Rand = Shang Chi, I don't.

Soljer
You assume that I think that Danny Rand = Shang Chi, I don't.

They've more or less stalemated in the past.

Danny more or less stalemated Shen Kuei in the past and, more recently, took him out with a bit of ease.

Besides that, with Iron Fist's Chi amping, he is capable of keeping up with guys like Spider-man, and even the Steel Serpent. Someone that was, arguably, even quicker than Spiderman!

erm.

I don't see Matt doing too well if Danny goes all out.

Superherovandal
Danny's definitely more skilled than Daredevil. And with the Iron Fist he wins relatively easily.

srankmissingnin

Danny more or less stalemated Shen Kuei in the past and, more recently, took him out with a bit of ease.

Besides that, with Iron Fist's Chi amping, he is capable of keeping up with guys like Spider-man, and even the Steel Serpent. Someone that was, arguably, even quicker than Spiderman!

erm.

I don't see Matt doing too well if Danny goes all out.

Yes but you are looking at IF in his entirety and not certain aspects like his skill alone.

Soljer
Yes but you are looking at IF in his entirety and not certain aspects like his skill alone.

In the case where I compare him to Spider man or the Steel Serpent, sure.

But when he stalemated Shang Chi, I believe that was on skill alone. When he fought Shen Kuei, that was on skill alone.

Shen Kuei, Shang Chi, and Danny Rand are all approximately the same skill level, in my opinion.

srankmissingnin
In the case where I compare him to Spider man or the Steel Serpent, sure.

But when he stalemated Shang Chi, I believe that was on skill alone. When he fought Shen Kuei, that was on skill alone.

Shen Kuei, Shang Chi, and Danny Rand are all approximately the same skill level, in my opinion.

Shen Kuei is depiction varies greatly. Some times he is the master of martial arts that equals Shang Chi... other times he is a treacherous weasel who, while skilled, is more into subterfuge. *shrugs*

Refreash my memories to where Iron Fist and Danny fought. I only remember various team ups.

Soljer
Shen Kuei is depiction varies greatly. Some times he is the master of martial arts that equals Shang Chi... other times he is a treacherous weasel who, while skilled, is more into subterfuge. *shrugs*

Refreash my memories to where Iron Fist and Danny fought. I only remember various team ups.

Iron Fist and Danny?

Do you mean Iron Fist and Shang?

srankmissingnin
Iron Fist and Danny?

Do you mean Iron Fist and Shang?

... What do you think?

Soljer
... What do you think?

Just checking, stick out tongue.

Let me find it.

srankmissingnin
Just checking, stick out tongue.

Let me find it.

The only thing I can remember of the top of my head is the Master of Kung-Fu annual but they didn't fight each other in it.

Soljer
From the resepct thread:

http://img130.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=3e36a_vsrand1.jpg
http://img130.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=25baa_vsrand2.jpg
http://img126.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=20d8c_vsrand3.jpg
http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=b354a_vsrand4.jpg

Soljer
Double Post.

srankmissingnin
Is that from Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu?

Metalmanx

No, I've noticed the same thing. I think if Matt REALLY wanted to put Danny down, he could. But it would be a really hard-fought match.

I give it to DD 5.5/10.

jinzin

steel serpent was a human being, it was serpents martial arts training that allowed him to keep up with spidey (since that's what he attested it to)
and danny was dodging circles around that guy even AFTER he had his iron fist chi mojo stolen from him.

srankmissingnin
Danny is potentially more skilled then Daredevil but the fact his he is much too brash and head strong to hold up against Matt in a fight with out the Iron Fist. He doesn't plan his moves ahead and he attacks with out thinking while Daredevil is calm and reflective. At least that is my opinion.

Daredevil1
This fights a flip of a coin.

But I side with DD 6/10. His uber ninja skills and martial arts training from Master Stick, plus his own training makes him a very tough opponent. Plus he has better pressure-point fighting then most.

srankmissingnin
Iron Fist is too busy in opium dens now to even bother fighting Daredevil. wink

ExtraMision5555
I agree with the collectiveness that someone said about daredevil earlier. It seems like daredevil is "wiser" per say when it comes to combat. He thinks things out a little better, atleat in my opinino* If it was an all out fight, I think DD could keep up with an amped up Iron fist for atelast a bit, but this would definately be a challenge for him. I could be slightly biased, but i think daredevil shuold take a slight majotiry. in their most recent skimrish (althouhg it definately wasnt an all out or even remotely intense thing) daredevil was speaking as if he had complete control over the fight.

Granted, that may not be the best example, Daredevil has a signifigant advantage because of his radar sense, and he still has superhuman reflexes. But it would be a very good fight

he also seems to employ pressure points alot more than most do
perhaps due to his radar sense

DD 6/10

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, I've noticed the same thing. I think if Matt REALLY wanted to put Danny down, he could. But it would be a really hard-fought match.

I give it to DD 5.5/10.

Co-signed

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Co-signed

double co signed

Soljer
Wow.

I'm really surprised, honestly.

To me, this match is a lot like Spiderman vs Daredevil. Iron Fist can amp to dodge SEVERAL bullets, each to within a fraction of an inch. He can punch through steel WITHOUT the Iron Fist technique, he seems very much more skilled (in my opinion) than Daredevil, though I will admit that Danny is a bit more headstrong.

I honestly see Iron Fist taking a good majority, though. As I've mentioned: in the recent fight with Daredevil, Danny was holding back, Matt was pissed off, AND Danny wasn't even fighting in his own style - he was emulating Matt's.

Have they met in combat besides this instance? erm.

SpunkySmurph
Iron Fist can amp to dodge SEVERAL bullets, each to within a fraction of an inch.

As can DD...

He can punch through steel WITHOUT the Iron Fist technique, he seems very much more skilled (in my opinion) than Daredevil, though I will admit that Danny is a bit more headstrong.

Daredevil's rolled off punches off some pretty strong foes in the past... I wouldnt give Danny the edge due to that. DD's senses are a pretty big bonus in this battle, IMO

I honestly see Iron Fist taking a good majority, though. As I've mentioned: in the recent fight with Daredevil, Danny was holding back, Matt was pissed off, AND Danny wasn't even fighting in his own style - he was emulating Matt's.

Well, then I would judge that fight as inconclusive, seeing as hoe DD was with a clear edge for the majority of the fight.

I believe so... but I dont have scans on me.

ExtraMision5555
Wow.

I'm really surprised, honestly.

To me, this match is a lot like Spiderman vs Daredevil. Iron Fist can amp to dodge SEVERAL bullets, each to within a fraction of an inch. He can punch through steel WITHOUT the Iron Fist technique, he seems very much more skilled (in my opinion) than Daredevil, though I will admit that Danny is a bit more headstrong.

I dont think tehy have? im not sure, though.

Your right, danny wasnt fighting in his own style (as he was trying to emulate daredevils) But durring the fight, daredevil was speaking, err, narrorateing as if to be impressed, but not at all 'threttened' per say, by IRon fist's emulation. NOT that this is the best showing to use for IF (as i stated earlier), truthfully, daredevil clearly expressed that althouhg danny was emulateing him, he was in no way his superior (atleast in this instance). Even commenting on his flaws. And although daredevil was angry, i wouldent say he was bloodlusted or anything. Merely angry at the scenario. I can post scans of that fight actually. i think i will in a moment (for those who may not have seen it)

also at the end of this fight daredevil dodge an "iron fist"

Soljer
Well, at the beginning, Daredevil remarks about how the 'imposter' is trying to say something, but Matt doesn't listen.

I honestly think that Danny threw the Iron Fist, just because he knew Matt would recognize it and cease the fight, erm.

I'm not saying that the fight was in Iron Fist's favor! I'm just saying, that since Iron Fist was fighting at several disadvantages, the fight is inconclusive at best.

Daredevil's senses ARE a huge advantage in the fight, and are one of the things that gives him his seemingly superhuman speed, since they act almost as a precognition...

Perhaps I was hasty in giving Danny as large a majority as 8, though I still believe he wins the match. Perhaps 6 or 7 is more realistic. erm.

Either way.

ExtraMision5555
Well, at the beginning, Daredevil remarks about how the 'imposter' is trying to say something, but Matt doesn't listen.

I honestly think that Danny threw the Iron Fist, just because he knew Matt would recognize it and cease the fight, erm.

I'm not saying that the fight was in Iron Fist's favor! I'm just saying, that since Iron Fist was fighting at several disadvantages, the fight is inconclusive at best.

Daredevil's senses ARE a huge advantage in the fight, and are one of the things that gives him his seemingly superhuman speed, since they act almost as a precognition...

Perhaps I was hasty in giving Danny as large a majority as 8, though I still believe he wins the match. Perhaps 6 or 7 is more realistic. erm.

Either way.

Heres the fight :

http://xe6.xanga.com/67ed372b11c3592323588/b64266617.jpg
http://x4a.xanga.com/6d7d1b320513392323594/b64266620.jpg http://xd1.xanga.com/8cda83330643092323612/b64266631.jpg http://x0e.xanga.com/04dd122b4373092323622/b64266638.jpg http://x66.xanga.com/5c1a86310603092323630/t64266645.jpg http://x3e.xanga.com/f79d103507c3392323714/t64266715.jpg

(edit: sorry the last two are really small, bigger versions are posted below this post)
IMO, after re-reading it, judeing from this fight it would seem as if daredevil had allready analyzed his opponent. Granted he had no idea it was iron fist and wether or not that would have affected his judgement had he have known is for anyone to say, but in this instance, it seems that daredevil had the upper hand. But i understand what your saying soljer, and keep in mind, this is daredevils comic.

And again this fight is under unusual circumstances. One thing though, i had that same thought about IF using the IF to let daredevil know that he was who he was, on the other hand, after he used the IF ( not posted, sorry lol) danny says "Matt...? i thought you were in rykers?" (the prison) So infact, danny didnt know it was daredevil, but i think still, he might have done it to let the assailent who unbeknowenst to him was the real daredevil, know that it was iron fist.

But anyways, from this fight you can see that danny didnt have knoweldge of who was attacking him, so its not unreasonable to assume he was fighting naturally as in, he wasnt withholding anything because of some advanced knoweldge that the real daredevil was attacking him. BUT i do think he was just confused. So. well. i agree, this fight is a bit tricky to make a judgement based off of. but it is a little clear that daredevil, in the moment, had full confidence and perhaps an upper hand.

p.s, if anyone hasnt read daredevil 25? ( i think) to current, you shuold, its one of the best written (and drawn) comics, in like, the history of comics.

ExtraMision5555
http://x66.xanga.com/5c1a86310603092323630/b64266645.jpg http://x3e.xanga.com/f79d103507c3392323714/b64266715.jpg

Soljer
Thanks for posting it. I had already read that fight JUST previous to bumping this thread - I have it on my computer - but, it's all good.

You're right, I forgot about when Danny realizes it's matt.

Regardless, I very much doubt that Danny would be going anywhere NEAR all out, while Matt still seemed Bloodlusted to me, "He doesn't understand my rage," and Danny trying to talk to the guy "He's saying something as I approach."

AND tryng to emulate Daredevil's fighting style.

Still, inconclusive at best.

smile.

ExtraMision5555
Thanks for posting it. I had already read that fight JUST previous to bumping this thread - I have it on my computer - but, it's all good.

You're right, I forgot about when Danny realizes it's matt.

Regardless, I very much doubt that Danny would be going anywhere NEAR all out, while Matt still seemed Bloodlusted to me, "He doesn't understand my rage," and Danny trying to talk to the guy "He's saying something as I approach."

AND tryng to emulate Daredevil's fighting style.

Still, inconclusive at best.

smile.

yes, well said, and i ment to say that too. after re-reading it, your right to say that he was bloodlusted. So yes, that fight is definately inconclusive

Draco69
Wait....

People here say Iron Fist can beat Batman (okay) and Richard Dragon (um..) and Lady Shiva (.......) and Batgirl (..............) but he can't beat Daredevil?

What seperates Daredevil from Batgirl for example?

capt it up
Originally posted by Draco69
Wait....

People here say Iron Fist can beat Batman (okay) and Richard Dragon (um..) and Lady Shiva (.......) and Batgirl (..............) but he can't beat Daredevil?

simple batgirl not nearly as skilled. would makes batgirl skileld his her ability to know an opponets attack with out that ability she a low tier fighter at best

ExtraMision5555
Wait....

Truthfully, dardevil would, well i have no idea who richard dragon is

but DD would (with the exception of batman using sonics) defeat everyone on that list

to answer your question, Daredevil has an incredible advantage over most H2h street level combanants due to the fact that he can sense movements as they are happening, and he can read emotions/movements due to his heightened senses. its like a pre-emptive spider sense.
he is also superhuman, physically. (although, not in an extreme degree, but superhuman none the less)

SpunkySmurph
Wait....

Well, I think that Cassie could take him, especially when no chi was specified, as it later was.

Ironfist is over-hyped on the forums, IMO.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ironfist is over-hyped on the forums, IMO.

Indeed and it just came out of no where all these Iron Fist posts.

Draco69
Originally posted by capt it up
simple batgirl not nearly as skilled. would makes batgirl skileld his her ability to know an opponets attack with out that ability she a low tier fighter at best

She's insanely skilled. She mastered every martial art there is before she was ten. All forms and styles.

And that's not an accurate portrayal of her ability.

She's like Taskmaster. She can learn a person's martial arts ability just by looking at them. They don't even have to be moving.

She onced learned 39 extraterrestrial martial art styles by just sitting in an alien bar and watching everyone drink their beer. They weren't even fighting....

Batgirl isn't nearly a "low-level" tier fighter. She's the best of the best. She's right up there with Iron Fist.

People wrongly assume because Cassie and other DC martial artists don't have visible chi attacks (they DO have chi attacks) they must be inferior. That's far from the truth.

Draco69
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Indeed and it just came out of no where all these Iron Fist posts.

Yep. I mean Ironfist can't beat Puck for christsakes.

Did anyone think that, I don't know, an opponent can actually DODGE or parry the Iron Fist technique?

Soljer

Did anyone think that, I don't know, an opponent can actually DODGE or parry the Iron Fist technique?

Just to make it clear; I'm one of the main people arguing for Iron Fist in these threads, and I don't believe that he could beat Puck. As I mentioned, Puck is invulnerable. I was just arguing that Danny could keep up with Puck, as far as speed goes.

ExtraMision5555
well, IF has a comic coming otu soon so i guess he will have some better showings

but, as for this fight goes, i personally dont think IF would win, he is a little undeveloped, mentally atleast

and dd is just too ravenous

but i dont think IF is overhyped. perhaps misunderstood

capt it up
She's insanely skilled. She mastered every martial art there is before she was ten. All forms and styles.

And that's not an accurate portrayal of her ability.

She's like Taskmaster. She can learn a person's martial arts ability just by looking at them. They don't even have to be moving.

She onced learned 39 extraterrestrial martial art styles by just sitting in an alien bar and watching everyone drink their beer. They weren't even fighting....

Batgirl isn't nearly a "low-level" tier fighter. She's the best of the best. She's right up there with Iron Fist.

People wrongly assume because Cassie and other DC martial artists don't have visible chi attacks (they DO have chi attacks) they must be inferior. That's far from the truth.

really now so why was batman afraid to let her go on the streets after she lost her ability? why has batman comment that with out her ability she really is nothing. why has battman commented that her defences are terrable. I wish I read bat man so I could post the scanns of theses events.

She all hype she not nearly that good. with out her ability batman was afraid she get killed on the streets.

King_Mungi

Bah! I wasn't annoyed with that, people have said majority Daredevil beats Puck. It's the comment about Batgirl actually that did it.

Yeah that's what I said in the Iron Fist vs. Puck thread

Draco69
really now so why was batman afraid to let her go on the streets after she lost her ability? why has batman comment that with out her ability she really is nothing. why has battman commented that her defences are terrable. I wish I read bad man so I could post the scanns of theses events.

She all hype she not nearly that good. with out her ability batman was afraid she get killed on the streets.

Um. No. That's not the reason.

Batman was afraid she had lost her FINESSE. Not her SKILL. She clearly proved that when she made a man's heart stop and restarted it again after about 7 seconds.

He clearly stated:

"Batgirl....I was afraid for you.....that you've lost your skill....."

He was clearly wrong and he said so.

Batgirl didn't lose her skill at all. She was just so reliant on her ability to read bodies that her skill was sloppy and slow. Lady Shiva implied that she just lost confidence in herself. Her skill was seperate from her ability.

Same thing would happen to Daredevil if he lost his supernatural senses. He wouldn't be able to do half the sh** he normally does if he could see like a normal person.

capt it up
Um. No. That's not the reason.

Batman was afraid she had lost her FINESSE. Not her SKILL. She clearly proved that when she made a man's heart stop and restarted it again after about 7 seconds.

He clearly stated:

"Batgirl....I was afraid for you.....that you've lost your skill....."

He was clearly wrong and he said so.

Batgirl didn't lose her skill at all. She was just so reliant on her ability to read bodies that her skill was sloppy and slow. Lady Shiva implied that she just lost confidence in herself. Her skill was seperate from her ability.

Same thing would happen to Daredevil if he lost his supernatural senses. He wouldn't be able to do half the sh** he normally does if he could see like a normal person.

what issue was this? I need to read up on batgirl I was always under the impresstion that she with out her move reading ability was no more skilled then robin

also why does she not do very well vs slade? Slade no overly skilled he jsut superhuman and yet she has yet to defeat him if im not mistaken

Draco69
what issue was this? I need to read up on batgirl I was always under the impresstion that she with out her move reading ability was no more skilled then robin

Absolutely not. She's the top dog next to Richard Dragon (who also possesses Cassie's reading ability) and Lady Shiva (ditto).

This was clear throughout the run of her book.

Reading bodies can't give you the skill to stop and revive hearts or deflect bullets out of midair with your fingers.....

also why does she not do very well vs slade? Slade no overly skilled he jsut superhuman and yet she has yet to defeat him if im not mistaken

Because Slade is superior to her in every fashion except skill. He's far stronger, far faster and his "I use 100% of my brain" schtick allows him to think faster than Cassie can. And he's a pro in skill too.

Cassie's the better fighter but Slade's out of her league....

ExtraMision5555
Absolutely not. She's the top dog next to Richard Dragon (who also possesses Cassie's reading ability) and Lady Shiva (ditto).

Reading bodies can't give you the skill to stop and revive hearts or deflect bullets out of midair with your fingers.....

Because Slade is superior to her in every fashion except skill. He's far stronger, far faster and his "I use 100% of my brain" schtick allows him to think faster than Cassie can. And he's a pro in skill too.

Slightly off topic

Ive heard that before
Slade usin 100% of his brain

What i fail to understand is how that is an advantage

Alot of people dont know this
but humans use 100% of thier brain

that whole 10% thing is an ancient myth

capt it up

what a good run to pick up of bat girl? I only really red bits and pieces.

slade not really even a pro fight he a swash buckler. He would you call a guy who uses gunning and speed to win a fight. He has some pritty low end showings of fighting skill and any good martial artist like night wing and batman give him hell.

Draco69
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Slightly off topic

Ive heard that before

In comics, it's an advantage. He can recite the Bible, while swordfighting with James Bond, watch the entire Star Wars Trilogy and LOTR trilogy back to back, solve a calculus problem, reread all Harry Potter books, and invent a new type of nanotechnology.....all at the same time.

Each cell in his brain can contain as much information as one normal human brain.

ExtraMision5555
He has some pritty low end showings of fighting skill and any good martial artist like night wing and batman give him hell.

last part si very true

nightwing gave him a hard time

Daredevil1
Matt wasn't in peak condition since his senses were messed up. IF not holding back. The guy busted out the friggin IF technique.

Also Danny did not do the IF tech to let him know he's Danny. Thats why immediatly later he stated, "Aren't you in Ryker Prison?" He used it because DD had the upperhand, considering DD landed more hits on Danny.

capt it up
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Matt wasn't in peak condition since his senses were messed up. IF not holding back. The guy busted out the friggin IF technique.

Also Danny did not do the IF tech to let him know he's Danny. Thats why immediatly later he stated, "Aren't you in Ryker Prison?" He used it because DD had the upperhand, considering DD landed more hits on Danny.
dany landed hits on DD as well

Accel
Twice before, actually. The first time, DD got the better of Fist. The second time, was inconclusive, but Matt didn't seem to be taking Danny too seriously.

Daredevil1
Yes but DD landed more.

manorastroman
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Slightly off topic

Ive heard that before

i think the idea is that he uses his brain to 100% capacity.

capt it up
Yes but DD landed more.
ya and DD was fighting blood lusted not to mention IF was fighting DD while mimicing DD style.

So DD hitting more proves nothing

jrodslam
Daredevil wins.

Daredevil1
And DD's supersenses were out of wack. Bloodlusted and anger are too different things. If DD was blood lusted he could have put the club through Danny or uses death pressure-point strikes.

You confuse blood-lust with anger.

This proves that DD has the upperhand in combat with his fighting style, despite Danny being an exeptional martial artisits in many styles.

guy222
danny ftw

YFZ 350
Ironfist ftw.

Don Mega
I don't think so . I'd go with DD to take down Danny. I think Matt has shown better skills in battle.

Mindset
And DD's supersenses were out of wack. Bloodlusted and anger are too different things. If DD was blood lusted he could have put the club through Danny or uses death pressure-point strikes.

You confuse blood-lust with anger.

This proves that DD has the upperhand in combat with his fighting style, despite Danny being an exeptional martial artisits in many styles.

When Danny faced DD they were both serious, but Danny was trying to fight in DD style of fighting, which hindered him, and he wasn't using chi.

So DD having the upperhand isn't really saying much.

Mindset

If Danny was not holding he would have stopped trying to fight in DD's style and used his ironfist in the beginning. We really didn't see what a real IF vs. DD fight was like. As soon as he was going to start using IF the fight ended.

OnslaughtKILLS
I can't imagine Daredevil pulling off the win in this.

Wild Shadow
ironfist should beat him with or without the chi amp..

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ironfist should beat him with or without the chi amp..

I agree

peejayd
* i think DD can hold his own against IF... chi vs. radar, if IF can tag DD with amp chi ironfist, IF would win... but what if DD dodges via radar sense and tag IF with pressure points of his own? 50/50 IMO...

Wild Shadow
yeah... those pressure points are pretty deadly. how many times has he used it in battle with a well trained fighter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
yeah... those pressure points are pretty deadly. how many times has he used it in battle with a well trained fighter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Point taken, but les also not forget that in 2 tussles the two have had, Fist didnt ever use his chi amp either. In the 3rd tussle, Fist used the chi, but didnt know it was Matt, but Matt dodged it anyways, and didnt know it was Rand. Les not forget that.erm

Darth Martin
If Rand can KO a Black Panther rocking the vibranium suit I'd hate to think he could do the sam to Matt. Vibranium was the only thing saving T'Challa in that fight and Daredevil doesn't have it. W/o the "iron fist" I think there pretty equal.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If Rand can KO a Black Panther rocking the vibranium suit I'd hate to think he could do the sam to Matt. Vibranium was the only thing saving T'Challa in that fight and Daredevil doesn't have it. W/o the "iron fist" I think there pretty equal.

One can hurt or even damage panther in the suit if they knew where and how to attack it. Secondly, Panthers fighting skills arent as good as Matts imo. Thirdly, Matt would be harder to hit than Panther would, so using Panther as an example isnt the greatest.

Wild Shadow
did you just downgrade all of BP's skills equipment and abilities just to make a comparison to DD being better then him?

eek!

Silent Guardian
One can hurt or even damage panther in the suit if they knew where and how to attack it. Secondly, Panthers fighting skills arent as good as Matts imo. Thirdly, Matt would be harder to hit than Panther would, so using Panther as an example isnt the greatest.

WTH are you saying!!!!!!!!! BP would own Dare Devil!!!!!!!!!

jrodslam
did you just downgrade all of BP's skills equipment and abilities just to make a comparison to DD being better then him?

eek!

Last i checked, we were talking h2h and it was mentioned Fist ko'd Panther. Im not downgrading anything. Panthers suid has been damaged while in h2h combat before. ABC logic was presented, but it doesnt always work like that, thus my post was presented.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
WTH are you saying!!!!!!!!! BP would own Dare Devil!!!!!!!!!

In h2h combat? Doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.