Ultimate Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
Squall VS. Cloud in a all out sward mele fight in a big opean arena

MadMel
u could've just said, cloud strife vs. squall lionheart. you know..

ESB - 1138
Cloud vs. Squall has been done over and over again

SaTsuJiN
clouds buster would probably break the gunblade..

ESB - 1138
Everyone likes Cloud more then Squall

KingDubya
Main reasons Cloud has more fans:
1) He wields a huge-ass buster sword.
2) Near the end of FF8, Squall becomes a bit more emotional than Cloud ever gets.

SaTsuJiN
actually I like squalls design more... but that doesnt stop the story from being horrible

caocao200
lionheart owns omnislash..but cloud is da winz coz he beat badass sephi's ass twice

1021kid
yeah im going with cloud

MadMel
same..

1021kid
but i do like squall more

Lord Ryugen
Cloud's a fighter with enhanced physical abilities and and a six foot goddam heavy sword. Squall is gamedoms first true emo kid. Cloud trounces the miserable git.

MadMel
he doesn't use that sword like its goddamn heavy tho laughing out loud

Lord Ryugen
Enhanced strength due to mako exposure. Cloud lops Squall's head off while he has an extensive inner monologue about being alone.

MadMel
laughinglaughing...thats ironic...if i remember correctly, he was booted off soldier for not being strong enough..but with my lousy history of completely missing parts of the ff7 story, i could be wrong..

Lord Ryugen
yes he was never part of SOLDIER however for some reason he still received mako treatment. At first I thought it was from Zack healing him in a mako tank after his fight with Sephiroth in Nibelhelm but Tifa got the exact same treatment and didn't get any enhancement.

caocao200
Cloud lifted sephiroth by his sword while being stabed in the chest... i say he was pretty strong even whit out mako, maybe for just those couple of min's but at least he showed great determination...

MadMel
yeah, both true..cloud pwns squall..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.