Marka_Ragnos,Sadow Naga vs, Galacticus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican_Hydra
Heh.

kamikz
Some info on Galacticus please.

Jabba the Hutt
You mean Galactus. This is gonna get closed. But just before it does. Galactus kicks their asses into infinity.

www.marvel.com/universe/galactus

Jabba the Hutt
Unless Ragnos and Sadow have been around since the beginning of the universe, eat planets for a profession, can manipulate matter very well, can teleport, through time, space and dimensions. Can boost their strength to incalculable levels, can boost their size to larger than planets, destroy entire galaxies when they get into fights, and have the power to destroy the universe 10x over again, than I wouldn't give them a chance against Galactus. Not even the Silver Surfer. Yeah the Silver Surfer would kick their asses too.

Blaxican_Hydra
How the hell did the fantastic 4 beat him? eveything you just posted I already knew, but honestly...

Darkstorm Zero
They threatened him with the Ultimate Nullifier once, I can't remember the other times off hand...

I think Ragnos and Naga originated in games, although they are SW characters, they first appeared in a SW game so... Conflict of Rules?

Jabba the Hutt
No, they first appeared in the "Tales of the Jedi" comics. But yeah, Galactus isn't really evil he just needs to consume planets in order to consume life. When the FF4 beat him, it was a threat with the ultimate nullifier. Not only that, but he was starving and so weak that he was near death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.