Red vs Colton White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
Red (Red Dead Revolver) vs Colton White (Gun)

who wins?

1021kid
red

Jabba the Hutt
I for one say Colton, cause I just beat that game today.

1021kid
well it really doesnt matter i was just saying i think red wins

Jabba the Hutt
Why?

1021kid
i dont know he just seems more strong to me

1021kid
and i have a question how come you an your enimies can still walk when they get shot in the leg i both games

Darkstorm Zero
I think I'll side with Jabba on this one and say Colton wins, especially if Colton gets his Seige gun (That weapon kicks total ass)

1021kid
i never beat gun what happens

Jabba the Hutt
He gets this 7 barrel shotgun. Its the most powerful, accurate, and has the longest range of any gun in the game.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by 1021kid
and i have a question how come you an your enimies can still walk when they get shot in the leg i both games

Because the makers of the game decided to let the enEmies walk after they got shot in the leg.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by 1021kid
i dont know he just seems more strong to me

Well, strength means nothing in a shootout. Soooo................

Oh, sorry for the triple post.

1021kid
thats kind of stupid they should have made them more realistic

Jabba the Hutt
Well then you should write an angry letter to them.

1021kid
lol

Gouki
Being rough with the dude. Easy...

Cherokee
I vote for Colton, that is the only Western character who moved from a "character to another" example from the beginning we know that he was simply a Trapper canadian, then becomes sheriff's deputycowboy,after becoming sheriff police, after becoming "bandit" red_bandana,after reaching the true identity of Native American (Apache) red_indian,that makes him a great hero, something you do not see every day big grin wink

Peach
I vote for "don't bump threads that have been dead for four and a half years".

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.