Braniac Vs. 1,000 Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Olympian
The Sentinels are Programmed to destroy Braniac ONLY.

There is a failsafe implanted in them that allows it so Braniac CANNOT control them. He see's them flying toward him in the distance. WHAT HAPPENS!?

The_Olympian
Nothing?

batdude123
I supposse if Brianiac doesn't have a chance of controling them, then I don't think he could win this one.

Darth Kal-El
Brainiac has no chance of winning here. Not without preparation.

The_Olympian
Okay, how about this? He hears (Over some Random Intercom) that the humans are sending the Sentinels his way at Noon Tommorow (It's Noon Today)

Darth Kal-El
Soo he has prep?

The_Olympian
A days worth

batdude123
He could whip up something, I'm sure.

The_Olympian
like what?

batdude123
I don't know, maybe like a super magnet.

Darth Kal-El
Brainiac wins

MrHeavySilence
Braniac has flying saucers with impenetrable force fields, shrinking rays that put entire cities in glass casings, and tons of nanomachines. If he can't control the sentinels, he will definitely create percolating nanomachines that seap into the sentinals, which will then dissolve everything inside like antimatter. Not to mention, Braniac goes everywhere. He'd relay himself via satellite, send himself into whatever base is giving power to the sentinels, and cut off the signal. That's just the way Braniac rolls man. He's a pimp.

The_Olympian
chicka BAM! Awesome

Tron
I'm pretty sure Brainiac could easily override those failsafes, but I could be wrong though.

grey fox
Brainiac eats a few grapes while an army of Nano-machines tear the Sentinels apart , rebuilding them into a Giant sentinel . From within which he can inhabit and attack using the sentinels own (enhanced) weaponry.

The_Olympian
Then he goes and kills superman!

jasofisc
he could build a 1,000 or 2,000 of himself and wipe them out that way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.