Ares(Marvel) vs Wolverine and Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
I wanna get an idea about his power level. I'm thinking about getting his current mini if Marvel releases it in tpb form...So who wins??

Thunderstrike
Ares, as in my brother is Hercules? Uh, he'd kill Wolvie and Colossus with ease.

UniOmni
I thought he was only class 75, while Pietro is class 85 and highly durable. Plus Wolverine is a brick killer supposedly.........But yeah, THAT Ares.

golem370
Ares is a God of War he is extremely great fighter. http://spider-bob.com/gods_monsters/marvel/Ares.htm

Wynndar
*shrug* ...I kinda thought this would be a decent fight. Granted Ares is very versatile, Colossus is usually considered a big deal on here...

Tron
Being a god, you'd think he'd be up there with the likes of Thor. Being a Greek god, I'd think he'd be a little higher, being truly immortal and all. But, I've been wrong before...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by UniOmni
I thought he was only class 75, while Pietro is class 85 and highly durable. Plus Wolverine is a brick killer supposedly.........But yeah, THAT Ares.

Quicksilver's name is Pietro. Colossus is either Piotr (his real name) or Peter.

And Ares is better fighter then either of them. I'd say that he takes the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.