Captain Marvel runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Billy Batson runs the gauntlet. He has seven hours of rest between each battle.

1) Marvel Boy
2) Luke Cage
3) Firelord
4) Wonder Man
5) General Zod
6) Wonder Woman (no Godwave and weapons)
7) Thanos

batdude123
Gets to Thanos and then dies horribly. smile

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
Gets to Thanos and then dies horribly. smile agreed

Thunderstrike
No CIS? Get's to Wonder Man or Zod.

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
No CIS? Get's to Wonder Man or Zod.

Dude, are you freakin' kidding me? Wonder Man wouldn't have a f*ckin' prayer! laughing

Thunderstrike
Wonder Man has beaten Thor before. You sure about that?

batdude123
Wonder Man has beaten Thor before. You sure about that?

Wonder Man couldn't beat Thor without some MAJOR PIS goin on. Captain Marvel is arguably stronger, A LOT faster, he can fly, and has lightning at his disposal. No way Wonder Man would beat Captain Marvel.

King KAM
Wonder Man has beaten Thor before. You sure about that? wonderman is sooooo overrated, Captain Marvel curbstomps him

Crease
He gets to The Mad Titan and then becomes his young apprentice.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
wonderman is sooooo overrated, Captain Marvel curbstomps him

Seriously.

King KAM
Originally posted by Crease
He gets to The Mad Titan and then becomes his young apprentice. nahhh Thanos has skreet, and fallen one, his puprlness doesnt need any more apprentices he just kills them

Crease
Forgot about The Fallen One...I feel a new thread coming on...

King KAM
Originally posted by Crease
Forgot about The Fallen One...I feel a new thread coming on... lol...

snoopdogg
I think he gets to WonderWoman and then has some problems. He may beat her though. They have fought a couple of times in the past and the fights were inconclusive.

Captain Marvel destroys Wonderman inside of a minute.

King KAM
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think he gets to WonderWoman and then has some problems. He may beat her though. They have fought a couple of times in the past and the fights were inconclusive.

Captain Marvel destroys Wonderman inside of a minute. damn.....that fast???

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King KAM
damn.....that fast??? He certainly has the power to end the fight that fast if he wanted to.

leonidas
snoop summed it up well as usual -- (frankly i'd expect no less from a leaguer wink ) ww could stop him maybe half the time. most of the other half he makes it to thanos and loses. i do think zod could also beat him a couple times and i would be interested in seeing him fight firelord . . .

Juntai
He certainly has the power to end the fight that fast if he wanted to. Kinda like Supes did.

King KAM
He certainly has the power to end the fight that fast if he wanted to. true.....

Psyquis52
7 hrs? This guy is running on no sleep! Some of these fights could take hours! He's lost by the time he gets to Zod.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juntai
Kinda like Supes did. Yea kinda like Supes did.

Good point.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Psyquis52
7 hrs? This guy is running on no sleep! Some of these fights could take hours! He's lost by the time he gets to Zod. he can sleep in seven hours....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.