BiBeast vs. Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Hulk enemy vs. Thor enemy

who wins ?

Jabba the Hutt
Mangog tears him a third ass.

leonidas
at least . . .

Psyquis52
Mangog destroys

Betageuze
BiBeast is very very strong... he has beaten the Hulk ... in .. i think.. at least one encounter

so he stands a good chance to beat the Mangog

Thunderstrike
No he doesn't.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Betageuze
BiBeast is very very strong... he has beaten the Hulk ... in .. i think.. at least one encounter

so he stands a good chance to beat the Mangog Yes.....but....mangog is a killing machine....whoa....what a match....Mangog has shown more impressive feats.......than bibeast.....mangog has taken on....gods....oh wow.....

Thanos_6383
hahahahahaha.Anyways Mangog rips him in half

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Betageuze

so he stands a good chance to beat the Mangog

Mangog can take on 5 Hulks and 5 BiBeasts at the same time, without breaking a sweat. (if he can sweat) This isnt even a fight. This is BiBeast getting his asses kicked.

guy222
silver age mangog ftw

TricksterPriest
What the hell is a bibeast?

celestialdemon
Mangog wins this. BiBeast is strong, but you have to be a lot more than just strong to beat Mangog.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the hell is a bibeast?

http://fapomatic.com/0747/111812bibeast_400.gif

guy222
mangog

h1a8
People grossly overrate Mangog here.
Beating on a class 90 (Odin) and a bunch of class 30 beings is garbage. But beating on Thor is impressive but still isn't enough to justify the overrating of him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by h1a8
Beating on a class 90 (Odin) and a bunch of class 30 beings is garbage. But beating on Thor is impressive but still isn't enough to justify the overrating of him.

and your vastly under-estimating mangog.

he destroys bi beast with little effort here.

Barbarian Shams
Mangog was the kind of opponent that Odin had to step in to defeat, that alone says volumes about how much powerful he was than Thor. Thor beat BiBeast relatively easily. Mangog craps on BB with more ease than HP Doomsday would beating Superman down. Mangog 10/10.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
Beating on a class 90 (Odin) and a bunch of class 30 beings is garbage. But beating on Thor is impressive but still isn't enough to justify the overrating of him. read his issues please.

mangog in a stomp.

h1a8
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Mangog was the kind of opponent that Odin had to step in to defeat, that alone says volumes about how much powerful he was than Thor. Thor beat BiBeast relatively easily. Mangog craps on BB with more ease than HP Doomsday would beating Superman down. Mangog 10/10.
Energy durability has nothing to do with physical blunt durability.
Mangog is hella durable I give him that. But to say that he is stronger than many is a stretch from hell.

Note: I'm in no way arguing who would win here as I don't care. I'm just pointing out that Mangog is overrated in the strength department (at least).

leonidas
this fight sucked 2 years ago and it's only gotten worse. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.